Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Salmonpaw meets Creampaw

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Salmonpaw meets Creampaw Empty
PostSubject: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 20:33

Salmonpaw decided it was time for herself to meet the other apprentices. She knew a couple, but she wanted to know more about each and every one of them. So to start out, she wanted to know Creampaw better. She remembered when they were all kits, and Salmonpaw bounded into the conversation they were having. She could tell that by the expression on Creampaw's face that Creampaw obviously thought bad things about her. Salmonpaw awkwardly walked up to Creampaw, and meowed, "Hi, Creampaw." She didn't know what else to say, so she added, "Wanna come hunt with me?"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 21:41

OOC: Let's at least let Powerchu join, because Creampaw will have to ask Larchleap if she can go hunting with Salmonpaw.

IC: Creampaw started as Salmonpaw camp up to her. She politely dipped her head in greeting and mewed, "Hello, Salmonpaw. It's nice to be in the apprentices' den now, away from that overwhelmingly milky-scented nursery," she joked light-heartedly. Answering her denmate's question, she added, "If Larchleap allows me. It would be nice to get away from camp for a while," she admitted.

Creampaw stood up and daintily padded over to her mentor. "Larchleap, would you mind if I went out with Salmonpaw for a bit? I'd like to go for a hunt with her. Unless there's something you'd wanted to do with me at this time." She looked hopefully up at the warrior, though she was only half-hoping her mentor would agree. Creampaw hadn't exactly liked Salmonpaw ever since they were kits, but perhaps going on a hunt with her would brighten things up between them.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 22:04

OOC: Yeah. I guess we will have to let our mentors join. I'll tell Spottedleaf. Wanna ask Powerchu?

Salmonpaw laughed a little bit. "That's funny. Oh, I forgot to ask Silverwing if I could go out hunting with you! She'll probably say yes, we did so much training yesterday, thank StarClan that's over. But like I said, she'll probably say yes." She meowed, just before trotting over to her mentor, and mewing, "Silverwing? Can I go hunt with Creampaw? I wanna spend some time hunting with her." She yawned a bit, at the thought of training more.We trained so much and so hard yesterday. Maybe we could rest today? Salmonpaw thought.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 22:38

OOC: Okay. I'll PM him. Hold on... Let's stop posting until our mentors say that we can go.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 11:27

Silverwing came back to camp with prey of her own. She put in the fresh kill pile and saw that Salmonpaw was talking to another apprentice. "Whats going on here?" Silverwing asked.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 19:38

OOC: I forgot about this place, sorry.

IC: Salmonpaw looked at Silverwing. "Oh, hi Silverwing. We were wondering if we could hunt together, me and Creampaw." Salmonpaw replied, then turned to Creampaw. She looked at her sweetly, and then looked back at Silverwing.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015 - 23:34

Creampaw felt Salmonpaw's gaze on her, and took one little glance at the other apprentice. She smiled a bit. Silverwing was already talking to her, but Larchleap hadn't responded. Creampaw sighed.

She padded over to Salmonpaw and mewed, "Looks like Larchleap isn't saying anything. She's talking to the other warriors. Let's just go if Silverwing says it's okay. We'll bring back loads of prey to make up for it if Larchleap did want me." Looking up at Salmonpaw's mentor, she asked, "If Salmonpaw can go, would you mind telling Larchleap that I'm out hunting with her? Because Larchleap is busy right now." Creampaw gazed hopefully up at Silverwing.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 0:54

Silverwing nodded to Creampaw and said [color:8be0=0000ff]"Sure, I will." THen she said, [color:8be0=0000ff]"Okay guys I guess you can go hunting together. Just be careful. I might come and check on you guys in a little while just to make sure everything okay."
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 1:04

Salmonpaw smiled and chirped, "Thank you, Silverwing! We should be back by moon-high." She joked a little bit, but it was still possible they could get back at midnight. "Well, we better be going now. Come on, Creampaw!" Salmonpaw laughed. Without hesatation, she sprinted to the camp entrance.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 4:55

Creampaw was startled by the sudden agreement, and Salmonpaw's sudden movement. Shrugging, she quickly trotted to the edge of the clearing and headed out the entrance. She paused briefly, breathing in the comforting smells of reeds, the river, and RiverClan. But she also smelled something yucky. ThunderClan, she thought, sniffing disdainfully. Those squirrel-faces were always getting up to mischief. She remembered how they had foolishly fought over Sunningrocks. The wonderful rocks were obviously RiverClan's! She hated that they had won.

Creampaw held back a snarl of anger as she quickened her pace to catch up with Salmonpaw. "How about we fish and hunt?" she suggested. "I want to improve my fishing skills. I keep forgetting that my shadow exists!" she fretted.

As the two cats neared the shore, the water seeped up between her claws, and she flicked the moisture away. She leaned over the river's edge, remembering to keep her shadow hidden. A silver shape flashed beneath her readied paws, and she darted her paw beneath the river's dark depths. She caught the fish on her claws and flung it onto the beach. "Want to share?" she offered Salmonpaw.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 6:03

"No, thanks, Creampaw." Salmonpaw purred. "So, what's been going on with you? I know when we first met, you seemed to really... Dislike me. I mean, I know I am pretty nosy, but I really didn't mean to upset you." She turned her blue gaze to the rushing water. She snarled, "What do you think about those squirrel-hearts across the river?" She flicked her icy blue tail across the water, to the "ThunderClan camp." "I only knew one cat, her name Goldenpaw. I always saw her across the river, playing with her friends. Apparently, she dosen't play anymore. But, during the fire, she seemed to... Join StarClan." She mewed, explaining bits and parts of her life. "Honestly, I had no friends, so... That Goldenpaw was my inspirer."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 22:35

Creampaw shrugged, and thrust her muzzle into the fish, letting the delicious tastes of fish enter her mouth. She stopped as Salmonpaw continued talking. "It doesn't matter what I thought about you when we were kits. It matters what I think about you now. And now I think of you as a good friend."

She continued eating until Salmonpaw mentioned Goldenpaw. Creampaw had heard of Goldenpaw, but she had only seen her at the last Gathering. "Salmonpaw, I don't think it's good for you to admire, or look up to another Clan's apprentice," she mewed warningly. "I think it's best if you forget Goldenpaw and pay attention to your own Clan. Oh, I'm not saying you're disloyal," she added, "I'm just giving you some advice that you should follow."

With that, she tucked into the fish again.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 23:35

"I know. Roaringpaw is my only friend now. Willowpaw hates me for having a crush or him. Please don't tell anyone I said that..." Salmonpaw admitted. "I always liked everyone, but it seems no one liked me. Maybe it's because my parents weren't clan cats? My father was a kitty-pet, my mother a loner. I love Clan life, it's just that I wonder what it would be like to be a loner or kitty-pet, like my parents." She then sighed. So, so many cats... She thought. What would it be like to be a loner? Suddenly, she smelled a smell of Twolegs. Then, two large feet started running to her. "A... A Twoleg!" She exclaimed, as the Twoleg kit picked her up and stroked her. Salmonpaw let out a furious hiss, and the Twoleg kit dropped Salmonpaw, and ran away. With fur bristling, she meowed, "Mouse brained Twoleg!"

Last edited by I<3Yellowfang on Wed 1 Jul 2015 - 23:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed. I added more, hope it's better.)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 23:45

OOC; Things like that can't happen so suddenly. And Salmonpaw would have been a lot more scared than she was annoyed if it happened. So maybe you should edit the Twoleg part? Not to be rude or anything. Sorry.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 23:47

OOC: Okay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salmonpaw meets Creampaw   Salmonpaw meets Creampaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Salmonpaw meets Creampaw
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next