Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:10 pm

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:22 am

Mousekit tumbled to the Jaggedrock, bumping into other cats, and then, using only her whiskers, she made it underneath the Jaggedrock. She smiled, and then she thought, I wonder what this is for. I've never been here!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:02 pm

"Tonight we gather to make this kit an apprentice," Thrushstar said. "Mousekit, from tonight until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Mousepaw. Normally, a warrior would train you. However, due to your lack of sight, I will be your mentor." With that, he leaped off of the rock, touching noses with the blind apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:29 am

Mousepaw smiled and walked up to Thrushstar, by smell. She touched noses with him, and purred, "I'm happy that you're my mentor."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mousekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1