Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Duskkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4425
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:42 am

So Pinely made a wiki for all WC cats over here.

But I know some of you aren't sure how to use the system. So since my uni breaks are coming, and I sit my last exam tomorrow, I'm willing to do the punching in details for y'all.

To make this easier for me, please fill out the form below for each of your TC characters, dead or alive.

Picture: Attach a picture of your cat. You can post a URL. IDK

Names
Kit:
Apprentice:
Warrior:
Elder:
Rogue/Kittypet: Only if you were a rogue/kittypet before joining

Allegiances
Clan: Only if you were another clan before Thunderclan
Age: e.g. 6 moons for recent apprentices, around 15 moons for newly appointed warriors etc.

Family
Mother: You can make up NPCs
Father: You can make up NPCs
Adopted mother: Only if you have one
Adopted father: Only if you have one

Sisters:
Brothers:
Adopted sisters:
Adopted brothers:

Mate/s:
Sons:
Daughters:

Adopted sons:
Adopted daughters:

Mentor:
Apprentices:

Appearance: feel free to go as detailed as you like

Sample Appearance - Hawkstrike is a pale cream coloured tabby with emerald green eyes. She has short fur that lies flat against her lean, lithe frame, suiting her well for forest territories. She has one scar on her face right above her left eye from a battle with a Shadowclan warrior. She is built for speed and agility, not raw strength.

History: Your cat's entire life history or a summary. It's up to you

Sample history - Hawkkit is the first kit born of Duskfall and Softsong's second litter, alongside his sibling Littlekit. She spends most of her kithood playing and exploring beside her close friend, Frozenkit.

When she is of six moons old, she becomes an apprentice- Hawkpaw. Her mentor is Spottedstar, the current ThunderClan leader. Under her mentor's guidance, she learns to hunt and fight like the best of ThunderClan. (It continues onwards)

Form text:

† † † † † † †Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟϟ RiverClan Deputy†† † † † †

Last edited by Powerchu on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:21 am

I'm sorry for posting here, but where do we write this? Here?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:24 am

Yep, just post here :)

† † † † † † †Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟϟ RiverClan Deputy†† † † † †
Back to top Go down
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Okay.

Names
Kit: Goldenkit
Apprentice: Goldenpaw
Warrior: N/A
Elder: N/A

Alliences

Family
Mother:Whitecloud
Father: Littlefang

Sisters: Frostpaw, Shinepaw
Brothers: Sunpaw, Lionpaw

Mate: N/A
Sons: N/A

Mentor: Palegaze
Apprentices: N/A

Appearance: Goldenpaw is a golden furred she-cat with beautiful green eyes. Her eyes can sometimes appear Amber in StarClan after she disappears and then reappears, for the reason is unknown. The darker the color of her eyes can indicate her feelings. If she is angry upset or sad, her eyes will be fierce. If she's happy, the green will be soft, the same with her sometimes Amber eyes.

History:
Goldenkit was born to Whitecloud and Littlefang, along with her four other litter mates. One day, she left camp with her brother, Sunpaw. She got badly injured by a badger, and would of died if it wasn't for the medicine cat apprentice, Coalpaw.

A couple moons later, the fully healed Goldenkit became an apprentice, Goldenpaw as her new name. It was a quiet night when she heard yowls and hisses of distress from her fellow clan mates. As she was running to Sunningrocks, she tripped on a pile of burning sticks, and died from smoke inhalation.

http://milliecat.webs.com/Sunfire%20LeafClan.jpg This is a picture of Goldenpaw.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600

Last edited by I<3Yellowfang on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit, Greykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3518
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Specklefur

Names
Kit: Specklekit
Apprentice: Specklepaw
Warrior: Specklefur
Elder:
Rogue/Kittypet: Specklefur

Allegiances
Clan: Thunderclan

Family
Mother: (Deceased) Daisymask
Father: (Deceased) Rowanleap
Adopted mother:
Adopted father:

Sisters:
Brothers: (Deceased) Ploverheart
Adopted sisters:
Adopted brothers:

Mate/s: (Deceased) Tigertooth(ex), Foxfang(nearfutureex)
Sons: (Deceased) Smallkit, (Deceased) Longkit, (Deceased) Rosekit.
Daughters: (Deceased) Tumblekit, (Deceased) Furrykit.
Adopted sons:
Adopted daughters:

Mentor: Spottedstar
Apprentices: (Deceased) Mousetail, Tigerpaw, Echopaw, Flashpaw, (Former) Flamekit.

Appearance: Long furred, rough, big build, brown tabby-like markings. She has one deep green eye, the other one a milky blue due to loss of eyesight in a fight. Both ears and hideously torn and she has five claw marks down her face and four vertical to those, two scratch marks adorn her muzzle.

History: Specklekit is the first born litter of the (NPC's) Daisymask and Rowanleap litter, with Ploverkit at her side. Specklekit spends most of her time being grumpy and reluctant to play.

When Specklekit becomes of 6 moons old it's time she was apprenticed, shortly becoming Specklepaw under her mentor Spottedstar, her apprentice-ship goes smoothly until she had met a tom named Tigerpaw whom had developed a crush on her, she acts aggressively towards the tom, Tigerpaw had climbed a tree at some point and Specklepaw feeling guilty had tried to coax him down, finding it unsuccessful and her fuse going into the negatives the she-cat had climbed the tree and dragged Tigerpaw down, not without breaking three of her ankles. Their love blossomed as Specklepaw watched her temper and got on with her training and she soon discovers that she has a talent for fighting and rather likes it.

At the beginning of her warrior-ship and earning her warrior name as Specklefur the she-cat is sent on a patrol with Spottedstar and a few other warriors, Specklefur had isolated herself as she got onto a prey scent trail only to get into a skirmish with a Shadowclan cat apprentice when he had crossed the border. Specklefur goes home with a scar across her muzzle that day.

Later into her experienced moons Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan all launch an attack on Shadowclan. Specklefur had defeated and abducted Soulfang, a cat that she had a skirmish with before and had cause a lot of troubles within the clans. As soon as Soulfang had recovered he had surprised Specklefur in a attack and ripped apart her ears, gave multiple wounds to her face and neck, traumatizing Specklefur and making her almost unbearable but wise.

Specklefur soon develops a way to recover from her traumatizing experience and is back to her older but slightly grumpier self, from that point on Specklefur's life is a relaxing and uneventful life until the fire had surged through Thunderclan territory, wrecking her breathing as she was the last few out to make sure that all cats were out...

Credit to Jayburd

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lostsoulsbleed

Characters : (L)una;♀Alive|(H)awkpaw;♀Alive|(F)rozenkit;♀Alive|(S)weetkit;♀Alive|(W)hisperingkit;♂Unborn
Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 466
Clan/Rank : (L)-Loner, (H)-Windclan Apprentice, (F)-Thunderclan Kit, (S)-Windclan Kit, (W)-Skyclan

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:19 pm

There's an aging system???
Also, I was wondering if someone could maybe, if they had free time, post a template and instructions up somewhere for creating a character page.

My Family Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Picture: His picture is in my signature.

Names

Kit:
Sunkit

Apprentice:
Sunpaw

Warrior:

Elder:

Rogue/Kittypet:

Allegiances

Clan: ThunderClan

Family

Mother: Whitecloud

Adopted mother:

Adopted father:

Sisters:
Goldenpaw and Shinepaw

Brothers: Sunpaw: Lionpaw and Frostpaw

Adopted sisters:

Adopted brothers:

Mate/s: Cloverpaw

Sons:

Daughters:

Adopted sons:

Adopted daughters:

Mentor: Hawkstrike

Apprentices:

Appearance: He is soft-furred, and he has deep amber eyes. He has a strong build, but is not stocky.

History: He was born in the TC nursery with his four other siblings. Ever since he met Cloverkit/paw, he had a crush on her. Then when the fire spread through TC territory, his dead sisters Goldenpaw and Shinepaw visited him in a dream. The StarClan cats were joined by another cat, Tawnypaw. Goldenpaw told him that he and Cloverpaw were destined to be mates. After that, Sunpaw and Cloverpaw have been closer than ever. Early in Sunpaw's apprenticeship, his mentor Greenleaf died on the Thunderpath when he was visiting his WindClan mate. Sunpaw's new mentor was Hawkfrost.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3090
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Picture:

Names
Kit: Turtlekit
Apprentice: Turtlepaw
Warrior: N/A
Elder: N/A
Rogue/Kittypet: Turtle

Allegiances

Family
Mother: NPC Sageflower
Father: NPC Dusty (kittypet)
Sisters: N/A
Brothers: N/A
Adopted sisters: N/A
Adopted brothers: N/A

Mate/s: N/A
Daughters: N/A
Adopted sons: N/A
Adopted daughters: N/A

Mentor: Frozenflame

Appearance: Brown tortoiseshell cat with green eyes and a nick in one ear

History: Turtle was born half-Clan, half kittypet. Her mother gave her a choice: to be a kittypet or be in the Clan. Turtle decided to join ThunderClan. Her life as a kit- she was very cheerful, but mischievous. She was always playing pranks on the warriors.
At six moons old she was apprenticed to Frozenflame. One day while training, her ear got nicked. She still has a scar. During the fire in ThunderClan, her paw got badly burned, and her throat got injured from the smoke. She is still recovering.

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowkit~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Kit~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Picture:

Names
Kit: Robinkit
Apprentice: Robinpaw
Warrior:
Elder:
Rogue/Kittypet:

Allegiances

Family
Mother: Spottedstar
Father: Nightfang
Adopted mother:
Adopted father:

Sisters: Echopaw
Brothers: Nightfire, Olivepaw
Adopted sisters:
Adopted brothers:

Mate/s:
Sons:
Daughters:

Adopted sons:
Adopted daughters:

Mentor: Duskfall
Apprentices:

Appearance: Small long-furred calico she-cat with amber eyes

History: Robinkit was the last kit born in the second litter of Spottedstar, the leader of ThunderClan. Despite being the youngest and the runt of the litter, she was apprenticed first. She believed fully that having the deputy as her mentor would make her one of the greatest warriors in the forest and dreamed of becoming leader like her mother.

When a fire broke out in ThunderClan territory and raged through camp, she put herself in harm's way to make sure the elders escaped the burning camp safely. A blazing branch broke and landed on her hind legs. Her legs were broken and her brother from Spottedstar's first litter, Nightfire, rescued her and carried her to Sunningrocks where the rest of the Clan gathered. As a result of her injuries, her training was postponed. She is currently healing.

How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:48 am

Great, I've added all of you to the wiki. Go check it out :)

Grey: Your picture of Specklefur is being denied by the system for some reason. Do you have another by any chance?

Back to top Go down
Grey

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit, Greykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3518
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:36 am

What picture files does it accept? PDF, JPEG, PNG etc?

Credit to Jayburd

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Picture:

Names
Kit:Softkit
Apprentice:Softpaw
Warrior:Softsong
Elder: n/a
Rogue/Kittypet:n/a

Allegiances
Clan:Was formerly from Skyclan now is Thunderclan

Family
Mother:Gentlebreeze
Father:†Stormcloud
Adopted mother:n/a
Adopted father:†n/a

Sisters:Winterkit
Brothers:n/a
Adopted sisters:n/a
Adopted brothers:n/a

Mate/s:Duskfall
Sons:Littlefang
Daughters:Coalpaw,Hawkstrike
Adopted sons:Soaringpaw,Redpaw
Adopted daughters:Rainpaw

Mentor:Leafdapple(Skyclan)
Apprentices:
Fawnspirit (Skyclan)
Frozenflame (former)
Flamepaw
Tanglepaw (current)

Appearance:†Softsong is a long soft furred silver she cat with grey tail,and ears. She has icy blue eyes and and burned hind legs.

History:Softsong was the only survivor †of her parents litter and grew up in Skyclan up until she was a new warrior.

One night she had a dream of something she didn't understand up until her first gather as a new warrior where she met Duskfall. Later she left Skyclan to join Thunderclan with Duskfall her new mate.

She had to then prove that she would be loyal to Thunderclan and did so when she help in the battle against Riverclan. †A little later Softsong was expecting her first litter of kits. When she had had first litter only one kit survived which she named Coalkit. Soon not long before Coalkit would be an apprentice Softsong was yet again expecting kits and gave birth to two kits Hawk kit and Littlekit.

After Hawkkit,Littlekit,and Coalkit were made apprentices she wound up adopting two rouge kits which were named Soaring kit and red kit.

After they were soon apprentice Softsong then again adopted another kit a she kit named Rainkit. After a little while the forest caught on fire and Softsong had stayed back along with a few others to help everyone get out though in the process she got badly burned on her hind legs.

Picture:

Names
Kit:Coalkit
Apprentice:Coalpaw
Warrior: well she won't be a warrior but her medicine cat name will be Coalspirit
Elder:n/a
Rogue/Kittypet:n/a

Allegiances
Clan:Thunderclan

Family
Mother:Softsong
Father:†Duskfall
Adopted mother:n/a
Adopted father:†n/a

Sisters:Hawkstrike
Brothers:Littlefang
Adopted sisters:Rainpaw
Adopted brothers:Soaringpaw,Redpae

Mate/s:Soaringpaw
Sons:n/a
Daughters:n/a
Adopted sons:n/a
Adopted daughters:n/a

Mentor:Nightfire
Apprentices:
N/a

Appearance:†She is a dark dusky brown she cat with icy blue eyes with fluffy long fur like her mother Softsong.

History:†Coalkit was the last born kit of her mother's first litter and the only survivor. As Coalkit grew she had decided she wanted to be medicine cat apprentice and was going to. For a little while she was still kit ranked until she had her ceremony.

After a while of training she had helped Goldenkit when she was fatally wounded and was able to save the kit. Later Coalpaw even helped her sister Hawkstrike give birth. Later Coalpaw soon became secret mates with Soaringpaw.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lostsoulsbleed

Characters : (L)una;♀Alive|(H)awkpaw;♀Alive|(F)rozenkit;♀Alive|(S)weetkit;♀Alive|(W)hisperingkit;♂Unborn
Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 466
Clan/Rank : (L)-Loner, (H)-Windclan Apprentice, (F)-Thunderclan Kit, (S)-Windclan Kit, (W)-Skyclan

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Picture: http://www.findakitten.co.uk/images/gallerykitten5.jpg (Obviously some of the pic needs to be cropped out. I can do that if you'd like.

Names
Kit:Lionkit
Apprentice: Lionpaw
Warrior: TBD
Elder: TBD
Rogue/Kittypet: N/A

Allegiances

Family
Mother: Whitecloud(Deceased)
Adopted mother: N/A
Adopted father: N/A

Sisters: Goldenpaw(Deceased) and Shinepaw(Deceased)
Brothers: Sunpaw and Frostpaw
Adopted sisters: N/A
Adopted brothers: N/A

Mate/s: Daisypaw(Crush)

Mentor: Sorrelheart

Appearance: Lionpaw is a large tom with a solid build of lean muscles. His pelt is thick and medium-length, most of his fur being a brilliant hue of gold. On his chest his fur fades to a light gold, almost being a pale yellow color. Both his front paws are white and his tail tip is a mix of gold and white hues, making it appear white in sunlight but otherwise seeming to be pure gold like the rest of him. His eyes are a minty, sea foam green.

History:TBA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture: http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatsreplay/HOYED.jpg

Names
Kit:Ghostkit
Apprentice: Ghostpaw
Warrior: TBA
Elder: TBD

Allegiances

Family
Mother: Hawkstrike
Father: Frozenflame
Adopted mother: N/A
Adopted father: N/A

Sisters: Daisypaw(Littermate), Flashpaw(Littermate), Shrikepaw(Littermate/Deceased), Stormpaw(Littermate), Sweetpaw(Littermate), †Fawnkit, and Honeykit
Brothers: Firepaw(Littermate/Deceased), Viperkit
Adopted sisters: Turtlepaw
Adopted brothers: Tigerpaw

Mate/s: Goldenpaw(Crush,Deceased)
Adopted sons:N/A

Mentor: Lavenderwish

Appearance: TBA

History: TBA

My Family Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:49 am

Grey wrote:
What picture files does it accept? PDF, JPEG, PNG etc?

Can you try again in JPG. Also name the file, Specklefur.jpg? I don't know why it's doing this.

Everyone is added.

Back to top Go down
Soul

Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 am

Picture:
Tigerfur:

Names
Kit: Tigerkit
Apprentice: Tigerpaw
Warrior: Tigerfur
Elder: Twistedleg

Allegiances
Clan: Thunderclan

Family
Mother: Badgerfoot
Father: Unknown (???)
Adopted mother: Hawkstrike
Adopted father: Frozenflame

Sisters: Duskkit(Deceased;Died at Birth)
Brothers: N/A
Adopted sisters: Daisypaw, Flashpaw, Shrikepaw(Deceased), Stormpaw, Sweetpaw, Turtlepaw, Fawnkit, and Honeykit
Adopted brothers: Firepaw(Littermate/Deceased), Viperkit

Mate/s: N/A

Mentor: Specklefur

Appearance: Tigerfur is a longhaired, stocky, dark brown tabby with a pale white underbelly. At the end of his perked ears are dark tufts that stick straight into the air. Tigerfurís eyes are an olive like color and have small specks of a lime green mixed with yellow outlining his pupils. His long fur is extremely soft to the touch being that he has never been in a scuffle or battle with another cat. He rarely rough-housed and grooms himself daily, keeping the velvet-like texture. When Tigerfur gets into his very old age, he will go through some type of event. (Undecided) This event will cause him to have completely twisted his left back leg.

History: Tigerfur was born in a litter of two. His sister, Duskkit was a pale grey she-cat with white paws and short fur. She did not survive the first few days, eventually getting sick from the cold considering that she was far too young to regulate body temperature and their mother often left the nursery. After he grew two moons old, Badgerfoot had left the nursery and didnít come back. That morning, Hawkstrike was very kind and her kits welcomed hims into their nest until his mother came back. Once he realized she wasnít coming back, he quickly grew onto the queen and his fellow denmates. Eventually, he became an adopted family member and considered Hawkstrike and Frozenflame as his new parents. Once he was able to keep track of all of their kits, he was glad to call them brothers and sisters. His motherís where abouts are still unknown and his father could be any tom in Thunderclan.

-MORE TO BE ADDED-

OOC: Sorry if there is any mistakes, I had to redo this four times. I'm gonna go sob now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]   

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Wiki [Read and Fill out TC!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ThunderClan Life-
Jump to: