Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is an epic video...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

This is an epic video... Empty
PostSubject: This is an epic video...   This is an epic video... EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 8:10

I love Spyro, and as I was looking at Spyro AMV's, I found this. (I <3 Cynder XD) Anyway, this vid gave me chills, and I wanted to share it with y'all. It is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: This is an epic video...   This is an epic video... EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 13:33

That's... interesting...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is an epic video...   This is an epic video... EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 13:59

:lol!: XD I know.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: This is an epic video...   This is an epic video... EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 12:43

nice! spider.. your siggy looks like Spyro: New Beggining!!!! i had that for xbox

i have Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon for xbox360!

i beat both games :D!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is an epic video...   This is an epic video... EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 12:51

Really?
I've wanted A New Beginning for a while...
I defeated Eternal night and Dawn of The dragon Though... :P
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: This is an epic video...   This is an epic video... EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 12:59

i think dawn of the dragon is continuing new beggining
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This is an epic video...   This is an epic video... EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 13:18

New Beginning-Eternal Night-Dawn of the Dragon
^
That is the order they are in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is an epic video...   This is an epic video... Empty

Back to top Go down

This is an epic video...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-