Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) Empty
PostSubject: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Tansypaw looked at the four majestic oaks, so tall that they seemed to touch the spirits of StarClan warriors. She had needed to get away for a moment, away from her Clan, after learning that she was the product of a cross-Clan romance: her mother Icetail, a RiverClan warrior, and Blazestorm, a ThunderClan tom. And after all of fox-hearted ThunderClan's thieving and murder! It was just too much, which was why she had snuck away to the most peaceful place she could think of. She let all of her pent-up frustration out as tears welled up in her eyes, obscuring her view of Silverpelt. Little did she know someone else was at Fourtrees, too...

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 pm

OOC: Actually her father is a dead TC tom, lul.

IC: Stumppaw had to run. Run away. They didn't understand. The only being in the forest with three, tiny legs. Why? Why him? If all cats, why him? His depression was getting him, but he always tried to ignore it. Now it was hard. But before he got noticed where he was, he crashed into a Riverclan she-cat. He bounced back, in fear. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! Are you okay? Let me help you up..." He reached out a paw, but retracted it slightly. Riverclan... They killed Thunderclan warriors! She'll kill me!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:55 pm

Tansypaw's thoughts of self-pity were interrupted by a heavy cat. She almost let out a purr of amusement at the three-legged tom's words. "It's fine, it's fine. I might actually thank you." She sat up. "I needed distracting." She looked the tom full in the eyes and was surprised at what she saw there. In front of her was a light brown/ginger tom. From his scent, he was ShadowClan. She was confused to see kindness in his eyes. She had thought that ShadowClan cats were coldhearted. However, she saw fear in those eyes. "Don't be afraid, I've never hurt anyone." She gave a staggering breath. "Not even ThunderClan."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:24 pm

OOC: Hope I'm still allowed to post here.

IC: Stumppaw stuttered on his words. "A-Again, I'm R-re-really sorry." As he listened to her words, he nodded. "I needed distracting as well."

OOC2: I apologize for shortness.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:30 pm

OOC: I was wondering what took you so long :) That's okay.

She glanced at his legs."No one understands, huh?" Tansypaw immediately started translating what she assumed was troubling him. "Sometimes everyone's just so clueless. Cats get upset about the smallest things and make a big deal about nothing, while you're in the background, completely crushed by something bigger than they know." She knew all about that sort of thing. The cream-colored she-cat looked down at her own speckled paws. She was surprised that a ShadowClan tom wasn't immediately snarling at the sight of an enemy cat.  I thought ShadowClan cats were all brawn and no brain! Guess there's exceptions in every Clan... except ThunderClan. They're all fox-hearts.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:04 am

"Yeah, pretty much like that." Stumppaw responded. He was curious as to what was going on in her head, but decided to keep his mouth shut, because he didn't want to start her up crying or getting angry. "Ahem, yeah. So, why did you choose to run all the way here?" He figured a question like this would get him an answer in some sort of way. For a cat with such problems, he had a way with words.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Tansypaw nodded at the cat's forwardness. "Since I guessed your problem, it's only fair to tell you mine. It seems a little small in comparison, but I just found out who my father is. And learned about my mother's treachery. My father is a RiverClan tom that left, now of StarClan. And my mother...." she took a deep breath and shuddered. "You would have met her at the Gathering last moon. You know, the one who caused all the trouble? Icetail. The most traitorous queen RiverClan has ever known... and, StarClan forgive me, I still love her." She sighed. "This is the only place I can feel peaceful and safe."

Last edited by Ash/Tansy on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:11 am

OOC: Again, Blazestorm isn't the father. That relationship didn't work. It was a RC NPC. Can you edit your post please? Then I will post.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:56 pm

OOC: Sorry! Man I feel stupid.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:59 pm

OOC: It's okay. 

IC: Stumppaw was shocked. "That's horrible! I met Icetail just a few moons ago, she was so nice! Why did she do that?"

OOC2: Shortnessssssass

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:22 pm

"I don't know. I really don't... My life is just so messed up right now. I felt like I needed some peace and quiet." She looked up and smiled. "But I think talking to someone worked better."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Stumppaw smirked. "Well, it's a good thing you found me, huh? Well, it's getting late. Maybe we should head back to our camps..." Stumppaw said, turning, his last words sounding as if he were going to continue his sentence.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Pure arrogance. Yet Tansypaw smiled at the tom's statement. "I guess we should... Maybe... And yet..." Wait. What was she thinking? She was mad enough at her mother for being disloyal and this was one of the most disloyal things a cat could do! Then why did she feel so nice? "What's your name? You never told me." There. A nice, harmless statement.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 8:34 pm

"My name is... Well, fill in the blank. All that was left of the tree was the..." He held out what was left of his back leg. "...And then add 'paw'"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:29 pm

"Stump... Stumppaw?" Tansypaw guessed. "That's not a very kind name. Were you born with that leg, or was your name changed as an apprentice?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)   This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

This isn't allowed, but so what? (Closed for Sombrero and I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: