Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan Empty
PostSubject: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 14:51

Goldenpaw's spirit filled the cool StarClan air. She awaited Sunpaw's arrival, for he would meet Goldenpaw when he were to sleep. She watched all of the cats, and the blazing fire that killed her. She narrowed her green eyes, and they turned a fierce angry green. "Sunpaw, come!" She yowled, waiting to see Sunpaw see Goldenpaw in StarClan. He's upset that I'm up here, I can see that... He is crying, I think, and I hope him well. She thought, sadly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 14:56

OOC: May I join?

IC: "You made it." Shinepaw's spirit rubbed her shiny fur against Goldenpaw's.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 15:05

OOC: Sure! Sorry I didn't post that you could join.

Goldenpaw smiled, half sad, half relived. "Long time no see," She mewed. "I know how you died, want to know how I died?" Without waiting for an answer, she started, "As you can see, there's a fire in the forest, and I tripped over a pile of flaming sticks. That's not what killed me. Smoke filled my lungs, and I got ill from it, I got sick in a matter of moments before I died, though." Tears filled her softer green eyes, and streamed down her cheeks. "I died," She meowed, voice-breaking.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 15:11

"I saw the whole thing, I watched from above." Shinepaw purred. "I know how it feels, I was sad when all of you were grieving over me." I miss Sunpaw, but, I did it for Flashpaw. It was the right thing to do." Shinepaw stopped for a moment. "It was your time Goldenpaw, you can't change your fate."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 15:50

Goldenpaw nodded. She sighed. "I don't know what happened. I felt sick, and... and... died. I really didn't know what was happening." She meowed, trying to remember when she was in camp, watching all of the morning dew drop of the holly leaves. All the memories flooded through her, and she looked at her sister. "I wish I could be with Ghostpaw. I can now see he has a crush on me, I likes him alot, too."

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 15:55

Shinepaw nodded. "Let us wait for Sunpaw now. I am eager to see him." Shinepaw's gaze fell down to the clans.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 16:03

OOC: Blaze'll post in the morning, so let's pause until Blaze does. Lol, Speckle don't forget to post in Glade's new life!

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 16:10

OOC: kk

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 20:17

OOC: Would it be okay if I added in my cat who has been "protecting" them or something? I have a plot idea if you want me to tell you

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 20:50

OOC: Sure, but PM us about ok? We're trying not to take over the topic :P

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:26

Sunpaw led Cloverpaw underneath an overhanging rock, and rasped his tongue over her one last time before sleep washed over him.

After what seemed like a few heartbeats. Light met his eyes, and he covered his eyes with his paw. He lifted his paw again, and was astonished to see that he was not on Sunningrocks anymore. Before him were his two sisters. "Shinepaw! Goldenpaw!"  He purred, and bounded over to them. He no longer felt soreness in his throat. It must have been StarClan that made him feel that way. He pressed himself to Shinepaw's flank, and covered Goldenpaw's ears with licks. Then he licked Shinepaw's muzzle. Raw grief welled inside him as he looked at his dead sisters. "Oh, Shinepaw. I wasn't even there to protect you from RiverClan."  Then he looked at Goldenpaw. "Goldenpaw, I'm so sorry. I left you. But I had no choice. I'm so sorry. It's my fault that you and Shinepaw died." He sighed, tears welling in his eyes.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!

Last edited by Blaze on Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:34

Shinepaw smiled. "I missed you too." She wiped the tears from her brother's eyes. "It wasn't your fault. I had to die, it was my time." She purred sweetly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:41

Sunpaw nodded. "That's almost the exact same thing that Cloverpaw said," he mewed. His thoughts drifted for a moment as he thought of the pretty, speckled she-cat that he loved. He looked at his sisters again, prepared to feel embarrassment for thinking of her. But it didn't come. Instead he just felt questioning.

"Shinepaw, Goldenpaw, do you think it will work out for Cloverpaw and I? I want it to desperately," he added. Sunpaw looked hopefully into his sisters' starlit eyes.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:44

Shinepaw blinked. "I knew it!" She smiled. She knew this was coming sooner or later. She gave her brother a wink, telling him it'll work out just fine.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 8:47

Now Sunpaw felt embarrassment. He gave his chest fur a couple of quick licks to hide it. But he also felt happiness and excitement. Shinepaw had said it would work out! He looked at Goldenpaw, waiting for her to say something.

OOC: Let's wait for I<3Yellowfang before we continue.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan   Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw meets Sunpaw in StarClan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next