Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spiderkit decides to go exploring....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Empty
PostSubject: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 17:08

Spiderkit, after getting 1used to her own territory, has the urge to go out and explore more of the warrior world. She walks through the woods, until she reaches the Thunderpath. "Eww!" She says, putting a paw over her nose. "This long gray line STINKS! This is the Thunderpath?" She looks around and sees a monster riding down it, passing her and ruffling her fur as it passed. She jumped a little with fear, but her paws tingled with excitement as she saw this new world.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: nursery   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 17:10

kits can't go out in the open they can only be in nurserys
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 17:12

OCC: Here, I'll handle this.

Leopardpaw padded by the Thunderpath, hunting. She saw a kit on the other side. "Hey! Kits can't go out of camp. Get back to your nursery!"

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: nursery   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 17:14

ooc:I had the same experiance I did it too hehehehe
you can't cross it either or she'll kill you
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 17:16

OOC: Moose,you are a kit tho

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 17:16

Spiderkit, not knowing the scent of the strange cat, guessed that she was of a different Clan. Her eyes widened with fear, and she ran, horrified, back to ShadowClan territory.
(Jaybird I was thinkin' the same thing.)
(I thought if I was a kit I had to have at least one rambunctious act.)
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: just saying   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 17:18

I'm not in my cat body I'm just saying it to her and if it dosn't count sorry
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 18:35

Darkshadow saw the kit entering the camp. She narrowed her eyes. "What were you doing outside in the territory?" She asked sternly.

Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_19Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_22Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_17Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_14Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_20Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_24Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_1-1Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 18:36

OOC:I'll let you handle this Dark ^^'

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 18:40

Spiderkit smiles, not wanting to expose her fear. "I was at the Thunderpath!" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 18:42

"--And tha's wrong."

Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_19Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_22Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_17Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_14Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_20Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_24Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_1-1Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 18:44

Spiderkits face falls. "I was just exploring." She retorted, swiping her paw on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 18:50

Darkshadow snorted. " 'I was just going for a look' Yeah, and then what happens? You get killed by a badger, or a Rival Clan cat, or a fox, or a rat or a moster! Think!" She hissed.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 18:53

Spiderkit's eyes widen, and she bows her head respectively. "I'm sorry, Darkshadow."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 19:00

Darkshadow fluffed up her fur. "Thank you, Spiderkit. Now, since you didn't know, I am going to go easy on you. . .but next time, there will be trouble." She warned.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderkit decides to go exploring....   Spiderkit decides to go exploring.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderkit decides to go exploring....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Thunderpath-
Jump to: