Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forever Alone (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Forever Alone (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 10:51

Willowkit sighed. She loved Roaringkit, who was now Roaringpaw, but she thought he loved Salmonpaw more. She wrapped her tail around her paws as her ears flattened. She held back her tears, and instead, let out a pain filled yowl.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

Characters : Roaringkit
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 11:24

"Willowkit? Are you alright?" A tom cat's voice came as Roaringpaw padded into the nursery and over to the she-kit. "I heard your yowl from outside. Whats wrong?" He sat down, worry filling him. He was friends with Willowkit, and he cared for all of his friends like they were his kin.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
Posted in Areas Of The Forest [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 11:28

Willowkit looked at her paws, then Roaringpaw. "Would you, die for me? Do you love me?" Willowkit looked deep into his eyes, waiting for an answer.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

Characters : Roaringkit
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 12:26

The apprentice was surprised at her question. "I would die for you, Willowkit. I would die for any of my friends." At that moment he realized that Willowkit had a crush on him. "Willowkit...Salmonpaw has a crush on me to." He looked to the ground, avoiding the she-kit's eye contact. He didn't know what to say.

OOC: do ya think Roaringpaw, Salmonpaw, and Willowkit should be in a love triangle? Like, Roaringpaw doesn't know who he should be mates with because he doesn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings and he loves them both?

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
Posted in Areas Of The Forest [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 13:04

OOC: Sounds like a plan ;)

IC: Willowkit's heart broke at that moment. "I see…" She whispered as she padded to her nest and buried her face in her paws.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 13:24

Salmonpaw walked over. "Hi, Willowkit. How are ya? Why are you crying?" Salmonpaw meowed. Apparently she was nosey, most of the time. She looked at Willowkit again. Then Roaringpaw. "Do you know why she's crying, Roaringpaw?"

OOC: Ok, but if Salmonpaw dosen't get Roaringpaw as a mate, who is she gonna mate with? He is like the only tom, LOL.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 13:28

OOC: There's  more toms now,

IC: Willowkit growled at Salmonpaw. Since she was going to be an apprentice soon, she and Salmonpaw were the same size. She growled again and clawed Salmonpaw's face, strong enough to probably leave a scar. She ran out of the nursery in tears.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 13:56

Salmonpaw fell down, in full shock. The whole world seemed to go away. "Roaringpaw, help me... What was the for?..." She cried.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone (OPEN)   Forever Alone (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forever Alone (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: