Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4575
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:05 am

Duskfall came out of the leader den after speaking with Spottedstar, they both agreed it was time for another apprentice ceremony. There were two kits in the nursery that were finally ready to become apprentices, and learn the ways of the warrior. Leaping up onto the rock, he yowled.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenfeather; Creamfrost; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3962
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:54 am

Tanglekit bounced out of the nursery he knew what was happening.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sailor Cat

Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:55 am

Rainkit ran out of the nursery, stumbled, but stood up again immediately. She knew, this loud voice of the leader always meant, something exiting would happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:23 pm

"Rainkit, Tanglekit, please step forward." The tom asked, his whiskers twitched in amusement when his daughter slipped up on the way here.

Back to top Go down
Ash

Characters : Ashstar, Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowpaw, Graykit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3199
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Apprentice, SkyClan Kit.

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Turtlepaw looked at the two soon-to-be apprentices, happy that they would join her in the apprentice's den- though honestly, it was getting a little crowded. She looked at Tanglekit and thought he looked nice. She blushed and looked up instead at Duskfall, wondering who their mentors would be.

Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater~Snowpaw~Gingerstripe~Graykit
Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Apprentice~Young Warrior~Kit
WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan~SkyClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Softsong padded out of the nursery after Rainkit smiling some softly before sitting down.

Coalpaw padded out to watch quietly.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor Cat

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:56 am

Rainkit was nervous. She knew, she would be an apprentice soon. Unceartainly she stepped forward to Spottedstar. Am I already reday to be an apprentice? Who will be my mentor? Oh, hopefully someone nice! With big eyes she looked around and stared at the other cats. I wonder if Tanglekit is exited, too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Flashpaw limped out of the medicine cats den. She was going to go back to her training soon and couldn't wait to see young Tanglekit be an apprentice.

Cloverpaw padded out of the apprentice den and looked back to see if Sunpaw was either outside already or following her.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am

"Rainkit, Tanglekit, you have both reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day onwards, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Rainpaw and Tanglepaw. Your mentors will be Hollyberry, and Softsong. I trust they will pass down all that they know onto you two." The tom spoke, looking up at Starclan to hear his words, then lowering his heads to glance over at Rainpaw and Tanglepaw. They were both fine cats, and with guidance, he had no doubt they'd make fine warriors. Both Softsong and Hollyberry would make good mentors for them both, gentle yet firm in their teaching.

Back to top Go down
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:52 am

Tanglepaw padded up to his mentor to touch noses with her.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:47 am

Rainkit's heart beated fast, when the leader made her an apprentice. She was proud of herself and hoped to have a good time as an apprentice. Her Mentor would be Hollyberry (?). She walked over to Hollyberry to touch noses with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:00 pm

After touching noses with Softsong, Tanglepaw padded over to his mother Hollyberry. He looked around for his father and his brother Batpaw.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Coal

Female
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:30 am

Hollyberry smiled at the apprentice. "Hey, Rainpaw! I'll do my best to mentor you." she promised. She didn't turn her head as Tanglepaw and Batpaw padded over to her, but grinned and flicked both of their chins with her tail happily.

Batpaw trotted out to greet Rainpaw and his brother. "Congratulations, you two!" he purred. "How does it feel to be an apprentice?"

Sweetpaw grinned at her uncles. "Now we're all denmates!" she mewed, stating the obvious.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotf.forumotion.com
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:11 am

Tanglepaw purred. "It feels great!" He meowed to his brother.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenfeather  #cccc00:

Creamfrost  #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:06 am

She smiled when Hollyberry promised, she would be her best to mentor her. She seems to be friendly! Then Tanglepaws brother came over and asked what it felt like to be an apprentice. "It feels very cool!", she mewed. She was a bit overwhelmed of all theese impressions, but she was really happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Rainkit and Tanglekit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: