Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Finding Dusk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lostsoulsbleed

Characters : (L)una;♀Alive|(H)awkpaw;♀Alive|(F)rozenkit;♀Alive|(S)weetkit;♀Alive|(W)hisperingkit;♂Unborn
Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 466
Clan/Rank : (L)-Loner, (H)-Windclan Apprentice, (F)-Thunderclan Kit, (S)-Windclan Kit, (W)-Skyclan

PostSubject: Finding Dusk   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:10 am

Hey! So, I guess I won't find someone to adopt her but can a border patrol or hunting party or someone find her wandering around in ShadowClan territory? Here's the topic http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t19002-stranger-in-shadowclan-open

My Family Tree
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Finding Dusk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ShadowClan Life-
Jump to: