Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]   The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 10:34

Falconstar was laying out on the Tallrock, eyes half-closed as he looked over his clan. Things were moving normally and peacefully, thank StarClan. The days of battle continued to seem farther and farther in the past, as did the leader's own youth. That wasn't really a secret: there weren't many, if any, cats out there who had lived longer than he had, and it showed in the growing gray upon his muzzle, though he still was able to maintain an aura of dignity even as he aged. He felt rather content as the sun warmed his back; it was a privilege to have led this great clan for as long as he had. He just hoped it would continue to prosper for many, many more moons.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]   The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 13:32

Sablefur was found sitting, relaxed, nodding at a returning patrol. After exchanging a few words, she trotted into the center of camp. Cats were busy today, which was always a good sign. Greenleaf was approaching, but the tinge of newleaf was still fresh in the air. New kits, and plenty of prey in the pile. Being shaken from her thoughts, she spied some movement in the corner of her eye. Turning and lifting her gaze upward, she spotted Falconstar, who seemed to already be anticipating the coming greenleaf. The bob-tailed she-cat gave a short nod of acknowledgement to the tom. "Sunhigh seems to be treating you well," she called up to Falconstar. Her leader's radiating contentment put her at ease, and she sat down once more. "Just make sure not to fall asleep," she purred jokingly.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] N6a5zHfThe Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] IMrnxD6The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] GMXQgOOThe Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]   The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 1:50

Falconstar looked over at Sablefur, chuckling softly as he swished his tail in acknowledgment. "No promises," he purred jokingly, returning his gaze back to his clan. "Sounds like you've got the hang of running the patrols already." Sablefur was already proving to be a good pick for deputy, and the leader had no regrets about his choice. She would be a good leader when the time came.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]   The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySat 6 Jun 2015 - 7:55

Sablefur followed his gaze off to the Clan, watching cats share tongues about such and such. She gave a small shrug, feeling quite honored to be praised by her leader. "It wasn't easy when I first started. I was always accidentally giving cats double patrols." She exuberantly wagged her tail stump in thought. "It's gotten easier, though." Sablefur was silent for a moment before speaking once more. "How did you manage running patrols?" She glanced up at him. She never knew the former leader, Raccoonstar. The brown she-cat had known Falconstar as long as she could remember. He was leader when she was born, which, as she could recall, had been around 60 moons ago. She glanced back up at Falconstar, unblinking. He did seem much different from when she was a kit. Sablefur recollected his vibrant brown fur and his lithe figure- a big difference compared to his diluted fur and his quite plump stomach. The traits of an aging cat.

The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] N6a5zHfThe Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] IMrnxD6The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] GMXQgOOThe Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] JySwIyJ

Last edited by Pinely on Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 21:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]   The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 9:36

Falconstar chuckled softly; it had been quite awhile since he was the one doing patrols. "Oh, you definitely learn while on the job. It's easy to make a mistake, but no one holds it against you." It had been many moons since that, though; he had seen too many cats live their entire lives in the clan, some deaths mundane, others mysterious, but none easy to deal with. He wouldn't allow that pain to cloud his judgment, though. "You've got the hang of it, though. You'll be a great leader soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]   The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySun 7 Jun 2015 - 22:28

Sablefur couldn't forget the many deputies that Falconstar had appointed as well. She was his third deputy, wasn't she? She had to feel sorry for the tom. Many loved and respected cats, gone. She could understand the loss. She had found that her brother, Twopelt, was an evil, traitorous cat that was eventually exiled. Despite his exile and death, Sablefur was still generally happy nowadays. She hoped Falconstar was the same way; she never really payed attention to his reactions and emotions. Don't worry, Falconstar. I won't end up like the others. Their greatness carries on through me.

Sablefur gave a purr of appreciation. "Do you think so? I'm glad to hear that, thank you." She fanned her whiskers with pride, valuing the praise. However, she felt oddly sick to her stomach at the thought of being called Sablestar. She didn't want to think about having to lead an entire Clan without any help. Would she be able to run it well? What if she messed up? She found herself stressing out over thoughts, staring into space with a worried vibe. Sablefur shook her thoughts and returned to Falconstar, smiling. "I'd prefer you as leader over me anyday," she purred.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]   The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 10:05

It was true that Falconstar had gone through more deputies than most leaders, but perhaps he just couldn't remember the other clans' deputies. It was crazy to think that all the leaders from when he was a mere kit were gone. Now that he thought about it, even the leaders from when he was a deputy himself were all in a better place. It was one thing to outlive old leaders, though, but he had outlived two mates, two deputies, and several of his own kits. It would certainly be just as painful if Eaglethorn was gone before him. A darkened expression clouded his gaze, but he blinked it away quickly.

"Well, I have been here awhile," he replied with a laugh, smoothing down his shoulder fur with a rasp of his tongue. "But new blood isn't always a bad thing. I just hope I've made sure to prepare you for this when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]   The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Light of Youth Ages [SEMI-CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: