Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

It is known, change must happen [POLL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who should be Thunderclan's next deputy?
Blazingheart
11%
 11% [ 3 ]
Duskfall
46%
 46% [ 13 ]
Foxfang
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Flameclaw
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Hollyberry
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Specklefur
25%
 25% [ 7 ]
Thornfang
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4616
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:15 pm

So guys, basically Rose is very much out of commission for the foreseeable future due to personal reasons. She will remain TC's leader for now, since she may be only gone for a month or something similarly short. However if our leader is to be inactive for this period of time, the deputy must step up their game.

Coon has been inactive for a while now. She's promised to be on more on multiple occasions, and it hasn't really shown. Looking beyond her position as deputy, she doesn't really RP as her other characters either. I think it is time that a new deputy for TC is elected by poll.

Rose had mentioned to me on multiple occasions that should Coon disappear again, or be generally inactive, she would replace her. I can provide proof if needed. The problem is Coon hasn't changed, and there are things that need actual authority from a leader to be done like exiles, ceremonies, deciding TC's place in plots etc. And other rpers should be doing this only infrequently as a last option.

Should Coon be inactive, Rose chose Duskfall to be the next Thunderclan Deputy, as seen in the screenshot below, but as Rose is unable to officially declare this or make this decision right now, I will simply be putting the position to a vote.

All Thunderclan warriors that are of age (and have been recently active) will be added to this poll and I ask that everyone vote whoever they think is most suitable for this position and active. I have the blessing of Sleepy to make this post and poll.

If you truly think Coon deserves another chance, then vote for Flameclaw again, but as of now, she is no longer our deputy.

FYI:
Blazingheart (Bloom)
Duskfall (Pikachu)
Flameclaw (Coon)
Foxfang (Night)
Hollyberry (Coal)
Specklefur (Grey)
Thornfang (Spottedleaf)

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader

Last edited by Stormchu on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Explaining who is who)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Characters : Yarrowpaw / Wrenpaw
Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9790
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Apprentice / SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:21 pm

#Duskfall2015
#orSpecklefur
#oranyoftheseguysreally
#HOPE

Nothing against Coon, and I understand she has a life, but it's been a pretty vicious cycle with her activity, and Pikachu and other warriors have been doing a lot to step up and fill her role for her and do her duties. I think it's time for chance.

yarrowpawwrenpaw
riverclan app skyclan app
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Coon has literally been gone for like 2 days, I don't see why you're rushing to remove her as a deputy? And I think she lived up to the expectations. She said she'd come back and she did, if anything Rose has been more inactive then her, and Coon had been posting. She doesn't need to post in every single topic that somebody makes, she has a life and everything and I'd think it's great if she would just throw in a post every once and awhile but you should be greatful she's came back at all. I have nothing against the poll, but its silly that how Coon has only been gone for 2 days and you already made this?

I mean I understand you wanting to have an active deputy that posts, but it's really unrealistic. Everybody has a life, heck not many of the leaders post actually I think Coon is the most active member, even though ebu is also active she rarely posts but coon does [I'm sorry ebu I love you ;__;] I'm also a deputy, but I hardly have enough time to post but I don't see anybody demoting me?

Honestly I don't see how this came up in the first place because I forgot, but during TC leader inactivity I think the clan was doing fine, after all sleepy said a normal warrior can hold a ceremony. And Coon + Rose was there in the battle with RC, besides the point of my rambling is that I really see no reason to demote her. You don't need to post 24/7, sure it'd be nice and everything but no, I don't even do it lul.

I'm just really against this idea, I don't know why but I think Coon still deserves her deputy spot thats why I voted for Flameclaw ;___; I don't have anything against the other guys, but I just personally think that Flameclaw has more expierence. I also think that there should be new deputy requirments.

Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4616
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:51 am

The thing with the other clans is:

WC- Has a super active leader
RC - Has a super active leader
SC - Has a super active leader
SKC - Has a super active leader
TC - Rose is defs gone for the forseeable future. Like we know for sure.

Other clans don't need active deputies as their leader is pretty active and on top of things. Currently, I'm in charge of allegiances for TC, ceremonies, while Grey is making clan decisions for us. This is not ideal. And TBH, before that it was Rose, Grey and I who were orchestrating most things.

Coon has been gone longer than two days, she was gone a week before she came on briefly to do the survey. She has been unreachable and Rose/Sleepy have given her multiple warning about her inactivity in general. And the only thing that has come of it is a post once every two weeks? Rose may not be the world's most active leader, but she has consistently being PM-ing and skyping Grey and I about things and what to do. In fact, she'd been pretty good about staying on top of things and making decisions.

The problem now is that we have decisions that will need to be made, especially with the sitewide plot coming up, whatever it may be. And RCxTC romances that need decisions. Ceremonies need to be held. But Rose is gone. We need someone who can do all the things. And Coon has proven time and time again that she isn't the one in my eyes and the eyes of quite a few TC Rpers. Literally every single TC rper is more active than Coon.

We need a new deputy, and if Rose was here, I'm sure she'd agree. She was seriously considering it before she left.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:00 am

Crystal wrote:
I mean I understand you wanting to have an active deputy that posts, but it's really unrealistic. Everybody has a life, heck not many of the leaders post actually I think Coon is the most active member, even though ebu is also active she rarely posts but coon does [I'm sorry ebu I love you ;__;] I'm also a deputy, but I hardly have enough time to post but I don't see anybody demoting me?

More active than Shadow maybe. You are clearly more active, Ebs is more active (she still gets on every day and posts), Fish and Icee have been active, Fal is active, Rose has been pretty active considering she was almost demoted too not that long ago.

Yeah, it's only been a few days since she last got on, but that's not really the point. She's had a lot of second chances and circumstances are clearly changing that require an active deputy (with Rose being out of commission).

Plus, how long is "too long"? If I recall, the first time Coon almost got demoted she hadn't even logged on in over two weeks, and people were still protesting that "omg she has a life!" I think we might have different definitions of "active." That's fine for an ordinary warrior, not ideal for someone who might lead the Clan one day.

And it's not like she's just being overthrown without any say. She's on the ballot too. If people really want Flameclaw as their deputy, then they can vote for Coon.

Crystal wrote:
Honestly I don't see how this came up in the first place because I forgot, but during TC leader inactivity I think the clan was doing fine, after all sleepy said a normal warrior can hold a ceremony. And Coon + Rose was there in the battle with RC, besides the point of my rambling is that I really see no reason to demote her. You don't need to post 24/7, sure it'd be nice and everything but no, I don't even do it lul.

It's not posting 24/7, it's a matter of having reliably active leadership around. Warriors making ceremonies is a last resort.

I also recall Coon not posting that actively in the battle until later, but take that with a grain of salt.

Crystal wrote:
I'm just really against this idea, I don't know why but I think Coon still deserves her deputy spot thats why I voted for Flameclaw ;___; I don't have anything against the other guys, but I just personally think that Flameclaw has more expierence. I also think that there should be new deputy requirments.

New deputy requirements like what?

Considering Dusk has been doing ceremonies and Speckle is leading TC into the Gathering right now, I don't think Coon's experience has really been coming into play.

yarrowpawwrenpaw
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:12 am

Woo! Go Duskfall!
#VoteforDuskfall

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:43 am

#Duskfall2015
#WeLoveYou
#NotEmDead

Littlefang votes got you!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:55 am

I'm just going to say this now. It pains me that I must use my phone while I am in serious pain to post due to this nonsense. I'm not going to question Sleepys decision on demoting Coon himself as I can't put much here anyway. But as for the deputy choice, I find it slight bull that a poll would be put up. I have made my choice and that I would almost HAVE to have them chosen for me, I find unfair. I will try my hardest to let my medicine set in and be able to have th strength to even put my laptop on my lap or sit at a desk, just to get on and type. My phone is easiest because it's light and it doesn't have to put pressure on my muscles. I'm not going to explain my condition because I'm keeping that personal. But I'm saying this once. Pikachu/Stormchu/ Duskfall is my deputy. Final decision. I will be active, so Crys, don't say I'm not because I was. Yes the last gathering went dead but dang, they always do. Have a good day guys, I'll try to see you later <3

Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:57 am

#Duskfall2015
#DuskfallNewDeputy
#BestWarriorOfTheYearAward
#GoDuskfall
#WeLoveYouDuskfall

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Rose wrote:
I'm just going to say this now. It pains me that I must use my phone while I am in serious pain to post due to this nonsense. I'm not going to question Sleepys decision on demoting Coon himself as I can't put much here anyway. But as for the deputy choice, I find it slight bull that a poll would be put up. I have made my choice and that I would almost HAVE to have them chosen for me, I find unfair. I will try my hardest to let my medicine set in and be able to have th strength to even put my laptop on my lap or sit at a desk, just to get on and type. My phone is easiest because it's light and it doesn't have to put pressure on my muscles. I'm not going to explain my condition because I'm keeping that personal. But I'm saying this once. Pikachu/Stormchu/ Duskfall is my deputy. Final decision. I will be active, so Crys, don't say I'm not because I was. Yes the last gathering went dead but dang, they always do. Have a good day guys, I'll try to see you later <3

Someone had made it sound like you were dying and would be gone for a long time, probably too busy being in pain to handle trivial kitty cat RP matters. The poll was so it didn't look like anybody was out to just grab power out of nowhere while Coon was offline but you were caught up in IRL stuff. So sorry about the election, but the intentions were good (and it looks like your deputy was firmly in the lead anyways).

I had a PM that I sent you and wanted to wait for a reply, but then, yeahhh.

Welp, this isn't embarrassing now or anything.

yarrowpawwrenpaw
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:39 pm

#ComeOnDuskfall
#LoveYaDuskfall
#WinDuskfall
#Duskfall
#Duskfall
#Duskfall
#Duskfall
#Duskfall

I also love Blazingheart, and I think that if/when Duskfall becomes Duskstar, Blazingheart should become deputy then. But that's a way away.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Blaze wrote:
#ComeOnDuskfall
#LoveYaDuskfall
#WinDuskfall
#Duskfall
#Duskfall
#Duskfall
#Duskfall
#Duskfall

I also love Blazingheart, and I think that if/when Duskfall becomes Duskstar, Blazingheart should become deputy then. But that's a way away.
YASSS. That might be favoritism tho, because they are besties and some of those cats who want to be deputy might start an uprising, but that could be a cool plot. It would be Duskfall/Pikachu's choice who the deputy will be tho. And, this will be a long time off so Blazingheart could be dead or an elder by then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:55 pm

True! Sorry, everyone else. It's not favoritism. And I knew they were good friends, but not besties. Just thought that Blazingheart was good at organizing things, too. It was just a coincidence they were besties.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Hollyberry needs this rank!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:42 pm

Hollyberry deserves it!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:04 pm

As I said in the other topic, please try not to post in topics more than 1 month old. These topics are considered dead and all posts after 1 month are considered spam.

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is known, change must happen [POLL]   

Back to top Go down

It is known, change must happen [POLL]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ThunderClan Life-
Jump to: