Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. Empty
PostSubject: Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.   Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 13:46

Cat Name: Sunpaw (later Sunpelt)
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: I won't accept any cat unless she's from Thunderclan.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.   Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 14:13

If there are no other options, I'm making a kit named Stormkit. She isn't born yet, and she'd be a lot younger then Sunpaw, but it's something.

Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. Image13

Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.   Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 14:16

Nah, she's too young. I'm really desperate, and it'd be too long for Sunpaw to wait. When Sunpaw is Sunpelt, Stormkit will only be Stormpaw. Sorry!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.   Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 14:40

Actually, my friend, Sunpaw just became an apprentice. Therefore, it'd only be a week before she became a warrior with him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.   Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 17:37

minor heads up, Stormkit and Sunpaw are first cousins.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.   Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 9:43

Maybe Cloverkit she hasen't had her apprentice ceremony though! I'll Pm Rose right for Spottedstar?
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.   Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpaw really needs a future mate. I've made two other topics for it, and no one responded. Please, please, respond to this. I'm desperate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: