Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Demon's Fate ( closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

A Demon's Fate ( closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 10:58

Specklepaw stared into the river at her lonesome self. "You caused it…you caused it… you caused it…" Kept playing back in her head. Angry tears streamed down her cheeks. "I will repay you with hate…" She smiled evilly. Who did she mean…?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)

Last edited by Speckle on Sun 31 May 2015 - 21:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 11:17

CLoudpaw came here on his own time wondering around. He glanced around hoping not meet any trouble and he spotted SPecklepaw here. He sighed remembering that she had broken warrior code and fell in love with enemy cat whose clan murdered Nightpaw. But she was still his sister and he was bored and needed someone to talk to. He hoped that Specklepaw would treat him nicly. He padded over to her and said, "Hi whats up?"
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 11:21

"I know what you're thinking…" She didn't even look at her brother for one second. "What have you done? Is this what you wanted?" Icetail's words made her ears flatten. She growled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 11:53

Cloudpaw sighed and sat beside her. He thought a minute and said "You could least have told me."
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 12:52

Tidalpaw walked over warily. She figured Specklepaw would be exiled- she seemed to love that Flamepaw. But she needed to speak with her. "Hi Cloudpaw! Specklepaw..." At Specklepaw her ears flattened and she growled. "Hey Specklepaw, Icetail wants to speak with you. Now."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 19:46

"Why would I listen to you?" Specklepaw growled at Tidalpaw. "Your nothing but a fox-heart!" Specklepaw snapped at Tidalpaw. "And what does Icetail want with me? A little shameful rouge!" She growled and walked away from the spot she was sitting at.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:01

"Well too bad for you! We are both rogues! Now shut up and do it!" She hissed. She felt anger surge through her body. This she-cat didn't have the right to insult her. At least her father(mother) loved her! She swiped her tail and tried to pull Specklepaw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:05

Specklepaw growled at Tidalpaw's trying to pull her. She hissed in anger and decided to do what that annoying apprentice said.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:09

"She's over there." Tidalpaw hissed. 

Icetail sat, tail curled around her sitting down. Her fur was made neat and her eyes were shimmering, icy death. She glared at Specklepaw. "Come here please."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:12

Specklepaw padded reluctantly to her. "What do you want with me now?" She sighed sarcastically.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:17

"I want to tell you something. Come." She ordered, and began to walk to the Thunderpath.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:22

Specklepaw suddenly felt serious and followed Icetail.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:27

She walked next to the Thunderpath. "Specklepaw, this is where I found you. Your mother was nursing and got hit by a monster when birthing. Her last words were, "I love you Leopard, I love you Puff... Those were your names. I noticed Riverclan scent on her, and a familiar one. She was giving birth to half Riverclan kits. I'm a little shocked you became like that as well. Just don't have kits, ever, okay?" She sighed and rubbed her face with a paw. "I may be mad at you but you will learn your lesson in turn. I value you, and I love you. You are my adopted child. Even if I'm not your mother, you are a part of this clan."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:40

Specklepaw suddenly felt a surge of love for the she-cat. She buried her muzzle into Icetail's fur and cried shamefully.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 20:58

"Hush now, it's alright. If anything happens I'm here with you. I'm sorry for being angry." She rubbed the back of her daughters head, hoping to calm her. "It'll be alright..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon's Fate ( closed)   A Demon's Fate ( closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demon's Fate ( closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next