Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Alright I'm desperate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6612
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:22 pm

I mean, I'm not really telling you that you shouldn't kill your characters. It happens in life that some die before others. I mean, I don't exactly condone killing off a character just to make room for another, but I'm not going to stop you either. If you ever want to make another cat in Shadowclan, we're always open for more ;u;

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 pm

I mean I do want to keep Sandpaw I just don't know what to do....

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6612
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:36 pm

You do what you want to! If you don't want to keep her, then don't~ It will be okay :3 If you do, then I'm sure that we can just put Peonykit(?) on hold for a bit. Don't let me influence your decision, though. I'mtotallybiased. You do you!

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Well I'll just have Peonykit born or whatever after Brightwing dies so I can keep Sandpaw.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caitywolfy

Characters : Badgerstorm
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 371
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:51 am

I'm not so sure if this thread is too old (well only by 13 days lol), but by looking at the threads, I've started to notice the inactivity D: but in my opinion, I wouldn't blame it too much on inactivity, I'd say it's the lack of warriors and/or apprentices.

Sombrero wrote:
Here's what I'm thinking- a big Shadowclan topic! Easy peasy- like those clan events we used to do last year, remember Shadow? It'd be really fun.

Also, like what Sombrero said, I think a clan event would be a great idea, despite the lack of cats. Maybe an event on fighting off the rats, like from Yellowfang's Secret? I don't know, but I think it would encourage more members to join SC and make it more fun :P

Doesn't have to be a clan event though, maybe some patrols and explore the borders of SC, and something could happen. I could start topics, but sadly, I don't have a warrior from SC and just a kit lol (gotta wait till Saturday until apprentice >:L)

|Badgerstorm|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:53 am

Daw I didn't notice this topic before.

Either way, I've noticed the inactivity, but it has not affected me, really. I really don't have a problem with ShadowClan because if I get bored, I just get off of WCC and do something else for awhile. Which is probably counter-productive for poor SC. ;_;

I'll try to help think of ideas and plots and create topics. I always thought SC was perfectly fine.

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   

Back to top Go down

Alright I'm desperate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ShadowClan Life-
Jump to: