Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Alright I'm desperate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Alright I'm desperate   Sat May 30, 2015 9:44 pm

What can we do to make Shadowclan more interesting? Obviously, no one likes it and no one wants to post. Why? Please tell me all of your thoughts. I want to make Shadowclan better because it's very apparent no one likes it.

[b]Tell me everything.]/b] What you like and what you don't like. Feelings won't be hurt.

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Sat May 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Well for me I like Shadowclan but here its a bit hard for me to develop anything for my Shadowclan cats and if I do it dies out quickly. Anyways what I'd say is maybe to make it somewhat more interesting maybe a bit more character development opportunities for characters that and if a threads started for a plot like say the hawk plot for example make sure it keeps going til the plot is done.

I don't really have anything else.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Sat May 30, 2015 10:59 pm

Crys announced her slight inactivity, therefore we have no hawk. The plot may not go on until someone takes over. My problem with Shadowclan is that no one ever really... Posts on it I guess. I'd go on that area more if I had a good reason to. I'm thinking of killing off Stump because there's nothing I can do with him and it's extremely bo-ring. Come on guys, we need open topics and not small "closed" ones all the time. You people serious?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey

Female
Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Sat May 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Kill off all shadowclan cats in the name of cat satan and have riverclan take their territory

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4575
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Sat May 30, 2015 11:08 pm

Honey Desu~ wrote:
Kill off all shadowclan cats in the name of cat satan and have riverclan take their territory

That sounds super reasonable, Honey. Good idea.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Sat May 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Stormchu wrote:
Honey Desu~ wrote:

That sounds super reasonable, Honey. Good idea.
Ya totally

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Bottom Pillow
Bottom Pillow

Characters : Ravenclaw ♀ // Mallowpaw ♂
Male
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6549
Clan/Rank : Professional Loser.

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Sat May 30, 2015 11:18 pm

I think she's being serious here, guise. :c

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldenfern.deviantart.com
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Sun May 31, 2015 12:16 am

I like Fennelcloud 8D

Buuuut I gotta say is what I dont like is how people just kill of their cats, if theres a closed topic thats probably because we discussed about it. If you wanna rp you can always just assk or something.

Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Sun May 31, 2015 6:45 am

Okay, but another thing is I just find it boring. As for what Crys said about killing off cats, yes that is true. But the reason I think that's happening is because of slight inactivity there.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Well no one tries to post. I see none of you making these open topics y'all want so badly. I've tried making topics and no one joins. I've had a couple in Highpine, Thunderpath, a few in the camp and they go not posted in. It's kind of aggravating. Then suddenly someone's like "THIS IS BORING" and kills their cat because they don't post.

It's like everyone that's in Shadowclan is waiting for someone else to make the first post and not taking the initiative. Go ahead, post! Make a big topic for all of Fennel's children to go do stupid things like get chased around by a fox or maybe get bit by a snake (without dying pls). Or go cause trouble in Twolegplace or cross over borders. They're apprentices-- that's what they're supposed to do.

Make it fun.

Don't wait for someone else to come up with ideas for you. If you have a plot, by all means start it and have fun! It could be for a few cats or it could be for the whole clan. I love hearing your ideas because I'm kinda out of them. I've tried. I really have. If it's boring, come up with something. Maybe some cat can think that they received a sign from Starclan to go raid the barn or something or try to cause trouble with rogues. I would try to do some kind of raids on other clans, but Shadowclan is too small. We barely have 5 warriors and the apprentices are dropping like flies. If we tried to raid Thunderclan or Windclan or something, I'd be terrified that everyone would decide to kill their characters all at the same time and Shadowclan would disappear outside of Thrush, Fennel, and maybe Mistflower.

But seriously. If you have a cool plot idea, don't wait for me. I'd like to hear about it before it gets started, but you jump in and control the plot. Don't wait for me or Crys or Ebs.

tl;dr: DON'T WAIT FOR OTHERS TO DO THE POSTING FOR YOU. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN PLOTS/IDEAS AND JUST DO THEM. DON'T WAIT FOR ME OR CRYS OR EBS TO DO IT FOR YOU <3

I love you all and I'm glad you want cats in Shadowclan (sorta). We need to make this fun again.

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Okay, you're right. No kill a the stumpy. Just gonna have his legs grow out a bit ;) I'll come up with a fun plot and hopefully we all can actually agree on something. Yeah, people need to start making more SC cats.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:03 pm

Well to be honest I have never seen these threads. I mean it could be when I'm not on but I've never seen an open thread for me to post with Sandpaw and the only reason I got rid of her is because of my new cat Peonykit that and Sandpaw ' s my least developed cat I mean I could still play Sandpaw but I'd still need to get rid of a cat to play Peonykit so yeah. That's my only reason.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Female
Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:05 pm

You shouldn't kill a the Sandy. If you feel no development, make some development. These things don't happen on their own. Here's what I'm thinking- a big Shadowclan topic! Easy peasy- like those clan events we used to do last year, remember Shadow? It'd be really fun.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Okay but then I'd still need to kill one of my cats off cause if I don't and with Peonykkt ' form already made and accepted I'd have 6 cats and I'm supposed to have only 5 if I remember right. So who would you suggest I kill off I mean I'm already getting rid of Brightwing of Riverclan in a plot to happen there but yeah that will take a bit.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Yeah! I'm interested in any topic just to get SC a bit more active =D I also have a new sc cherrie Pigeonkit!! So let me know if your interested in a topic, or I'll make an open one and link it back here for anyone to join! B) But please guys lets get some activity to make SC more fun! and not frustrate shad ;__; WCC is full of active members, so please if you already don't have a SC cat make one of those! Instead of constantly making cats for already huge clans [Thunderclan, Riverclan and Windclan] Skyclan and Shadowclan needs alot of help! And if we can just have a few active more members I feel like the clan will be tons of more fun! So please just give it a chance, and if you truly don't like it then do whatever with your cherries, all we are asking for is a chance for SC to become bigger, more active and more fun for everyone!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright I'm desperate   

Back to top Go down

Alright I'm desperate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ShadowClan Life-
Jump to: