Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] Empty
PostSubject: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 20:31

Mistflower stood somewhere near the outside of the leader's den, her ears bent back and tail swaying uncertainly. She was never afraid to come to her mate for anything ever, except now... there were a few things that had been haunting her since her brother's death, things she felt that he deserved to know. She'd wanted to tell him for a long time, but she knew how much he stressed, and never seemed like a good time - but she couldn't keep it quiet forever.

The queen took in a deep breath, putting on a soft smile and praying to StarClan he didn't take the news too badly. "Thrushstar," she called. "Are you awake?"

An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] PDt1Qqd An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 21:04

Of course, Thrushstar hadn't exactly been sleeping. He was really only half asleep but still pretty aware on what was going on around him. Well, he thought he was. Jumping slightly at the sound of Mistflower's voice, he quickly calmed down with quite a bit of relief when he realized who it was. Looking up at his mate, the tom sat up, stretching out his legs before he looked at her again with curiosity. "I'm always awake," he replied with a slight joking tone. "What is it, Mistflower?"
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 22:04

The she-cat laughed a bit uneasily. Although his joke was well meaning, and well known between the two how hard he had trouble sleeping, it only made this entire situation all the more worse, and even more awkward. "Well, there's something I need to tell you." she said gently, coming in and taking a quiet seat down next to where he lay, looking down at him with soft blue eyes. "You know that Sagestar was my father, but..." She seemed stumped for words, not liking this topic anymore than she was sure he would. "Our mother. I didn't remember her name or her face, my brother did though, and it's -" StarClan, how was she supposed to say this? Ancestors help her. "I just - I thought you deserved to know..."

[cue soap opera background music]

An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] PDt1Qqd An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 22:18

dun dun duuuuuunnn...

At first, Thrushstar was a little confused as to where this was going, but as soon as Mistflower had mentioned something about her parents, the leader paused. Honestly, he had never really thought about it. He had been a warrior when Mistflower was an apprentice and never really thought of where she had come from. Even now, it had only come up as something he didn't know because she had mentioned it. But with the way she was talking, he was a little anxious to hear what she had to say as well as a little worried. Why would it be so hard to tell him? "You can tell me anything, Mistflower," he told her gently. "If it is bothering you so much, just tell me."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 22:32

[CROWD ANXIOUSLY HOLDS THEIR BREATHS]

"I - My mother..." She tried, stumbling over her own words again before Thrushstar encouraged her on gently. The she-cat sincerely hoped that was true. She let out a small sigh. He was one of the sweetest cats in the forest at times, not that many new that. Still, she couldn't help but tear her gaze away, staring down at her paws. "She was from RiverClan." She rid the words off her tongue suddenly, bracing for the worst case scenario.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 21:16

It took quite a bit for Thrushstar not to say something immediately. What was she talking about? There was no way that that could be true. She was the daughter of a great Shadowclan leader! Why would Sagestar get involved with a Riverclan cat? It seemed tpo crazy to be true. Thrushstar wasn't exactly one to question things, but this was just too important. "Are... Are you sure?" he asked. It probably wasn't the best question, but did she know that for certain? "Was Cloudbillow positive on that?" It was more out of trying logically to think through it more than disbelief, although that was a big factor in his shock too.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 21:30

Mistflower nodded solemnly after he finally spoke, slightly relieved that he'd done after such a pause. The silence had been killing her. "I am..." she muttered. "He said that she raised us in the old barn up by Mothermouth, and Sagestar would visit us and I- I think I remember that as well." Or maybe it was her imagination, her trust in her brother's words, but why would he lie or make anything up? And it was well known they had never been born in camp and - ...

She shook her head, looking to Thrushstar for any words of his.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Tue 2 Jun 2015 - 22:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 22:01

Honestly, he really didn't know what to do with this information. It was still very hard to believe, but this was Mistflower. As his tail swayed behind him through the dirt, Thrushstar looked up at Mistflower. It was obvious that this was hurting her to say, and it kind of hurt him to hear. It wasn't for her not being of pure blood, though. It was more of the fact that Sagestar of all cats had gone and fallen in love with someone from Riverclan. That's what hurt the most because Sagestar was someone he had looked up to... at least, for the time that Thrushstar knew him. "I see..." he finally muttered, looking back down to the ground, deep in thought. Although this did in fact hurt, the bigger picture was that Mistflower trusted him enough to tell him this. She was the one that was in more pain over this. "While that is very surprising," he continued. "This doesn't change things. Between us, I mean. You are still the one cat I can truly trust in this forest anymore. Your parent's mistakes are not yours." It wasn't a whole lot, but it was more than Thrushstar had said outside of clan business in a long time. Somewhat awkwardly, the tom leaned against her in comfort... or he was trying to. If you couldn't tell, he wasn't exactly good at this expressing emotions thing.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 22:30

Words could hardly express the sincere overwhelming relief that she'd felt in that moment, tears brimming in the edge of her eyes. Of course had been worried when it had come to Thrushstar, knowing how he regarded the rest of the forest - she knew that all too well; but with what he just said... StarClan, maybe she was foolish for ever even getting worried in the first place. "Oh, Thrushstar." The tabby purred, making up for his short-comings in the comforting department. Mistflower swiped her tongue affectionately against his cheek and pressed her head lovingly against his. [color=lightseagreen]"I'm so glad to hear you say that."[/size] she meowed. "There's no where else I'd rather be. And no one else I'd rather be with..."

/cheese everywhere

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]   An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Uncertain Secret [skia and muah]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: