Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

High Sparrow Stats

Go down 
+10
Echo
Lostsouls
Peridot
Blaze
Icee
Fish
Sleepy
Ash
Laurel
Cat
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 17:51

So the survey is over, here are some fun graphs for you all.

Un:

Deux:

Trois:

Quatre:

Cinq:

Six:

Sept:

Huit:

Neuf:

Dix:

TLDR:

• The ratio of full clan to other is fifty-fifty
  • We're all a huge fan of letting our leaders call the shots
  • Kits are kits regardless of blood, and we don't really want to kick them out (But extremists exist)
  • We really don't appreciate medicine cats having affairs
  • But will forgive any kits that come out of that relationship
  • We loathe murderers
  • Many will go surprisingly far for what they believe
  • If Starclan orders us, most of us will comply

So, what do you think? Is this plot viable? Would you be willing to RP the Great Purge? Do you see any real problems in the future? Can you promise when rp-ing not to be the all wise and compassionate heroes? Did you find this data a surprise?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 20:13

I'm willing to RP it. It'll be great. Seems some people gonna kill meh kits. Yup. Cool. Tide is in.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 20:15

I'm willing to rp it too.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6742

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 20:30

I'm willing to RP. A couple of my cats are in some deeeeeep trouble, but it sounds fun! I'm planning to kill Turtlekit after she becomes Turtlepaw, anyways.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 23:31

RiverClan:
- Fish said that Fishstar is half-rogue, but her creation said pureblood.
- In either case, Fish is probably sympathetic to Clan blood and wouldn't want to align with the sparrows.
- RiverClan is also traditionally more open to that kind of thing on this site (Froststar was in a star-crossed romance with Sagestar, Reedstar and Sunstar were pro-SkyClan and tolerant of impure blood).
- However, if there were strong sparrow sympathies in RiverClan, would Fishstar just be overthrown? Theoretically, if Sparrowleaf were to get Damphair'd and become a religious fanatic, and most of RC agreed to follow her and Fishstar/Mistfeather got tossed out the window, what would happen?

ThunderClan:
- TC has been in a staunch alliance with WC these past few generations, and is obviously anti-SkC and anti-RC. SC doesn't have much love for TC either.
- However, I'm entirely unsure of their stance on blood. If StarClan commanded a purge, and a war started brewing because of it, would Spottedstar and Nightfire listen? Would the ordinary warriors? Would they just stay neutral?

WindClan:
- if this did happen, I think we would all expect WindClan to be the leaders in all this.
- Falconstar hates impure blood. WindClan in general seems to as well (at least from what I can guess). If StarClan commanded it and Falconstar commanded it, I'm guessing the rest of WindClan would follow. Deus vult, betch.

ShadowClan:
- lots of impure blood in general, close allies to SkyClan.
- Thrush is pureblooded and is very loyal to StarClan (from what I can glean), but I have my doubts that he would order a purge. Especially when his Clan is so small as-is. Also because he's sleeping with a half-clan cat (perhaps unknowingly).

SkyClan:
- are you kidding.
- SkyClan returned in Arc Two completely composed of former rogues, with the exception of Silentstar herself.
- even the "full Clan" cats in SkyClan have rogue, kittypet, or mixed blood in them. Breezestar hates WindClan and ThunderClan. If WindClan were the leaders of the sparrow movement, then SkyClan would be the leaders of the anti-sparrow movement.
- cats descended from Flamestar and Silentstar are the closest thing to pure, and I believe many of them live in WindClan still thanks to Lavenderheart.

My main question:
Is this along Clan lines, or on ideological ones at the end of the day? I think that makes a big world of difference. Sparrow-sympathetic cats still may not want to turn against their Clan or leader, and anti-sparrow cats may still obey their leader's word and fight for their Clans because of basic loyalty. I know there was a question in the survey for just that, but unless we know the percentage in each Clan, it's still kind of hard to determine.

And if there was a big switcheroo of cats between the sparrow and anti-sparrow alliances, how would it all shape up? Would the fight be one-sided? That's my main concern.

Motivations, even with a survey, are still hard to glean. This plot is warming to me and I'd love to RP it, but the last thing we want is it falling apart. Not trying to shoot this down, I'm just trying to ask some things to make sure this doesn't go up in flames.

Also, just sayin', Elea is still out there somewhere. >3> <3< Could tie up a loose thread from Arc Two while we're at it.

High Sparrow Stats I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 7:12

Sleepy wrote:
RiverClan:

Oshiet, really? Well, I changed that a while ago. *whistles and edits creation topic while no one is looking*

While Fishstar is strongly opposed to RiverClan cats getting with anyone aside from RiverClan cats (see the whole Specklepaw/Flamepaw fiasco), she likes SkyClan, and would probably not drive out/kill a half-blooded cat (especially if she discovers who her father is in the next little while) just for being half-blooded. I assume Mistfeather would feel the same/similar, but that's up to Icee.

High Sparrow Stats 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 9:08

Sleepy wrote:

If memory serves me correctly, Fish and Mist have no idea they're half-rogue. Their mother never told them who their real father was.

Fish wrote:
While Fishstar is strongly opposed to RiverClan cats getting with anyone aside from RiverClan cats (see the whole Specklepaw/Flamepaw fiasco), she likes SkyClan, and would probably not drive out/kill a half-blooded cat (especially if she discovers who her father is in the next little while) just for being half-blooded. I assume Mistfeather would feel the same/similar, but that's up to Icee.

Mistfeather doesn't like half-bloods. I don't think she would kill one, but definitely drive one out if she could. If StarClan told her to get rid of impure cats, she gladly would.

It's pretty ironic, since she'll get with a ThunderClan cat sometime in the future. (after so she kinda hates herself but still sees him cause why the f*ck not)

High Sparrow Stats N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 10:10

I'm in. Great idea, love it.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 12:29

I'll gladly RP this, but my cats are actually decently tolerant of impure blood.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 12:58

I think I'd have to have specifics before I would roleplay this. Like, I don't see why rouges/loners who joined the clan would be purged. There is nothing in the warrior code saying the clan cant bring rouges and loners into their clan.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 13:40

Lostsoulsbleed wrote:
I think I'd have to have specifics before I would roleplay this. Like, I don't see why rouges/loners who joined the clan would be purged. There is nothing in the warrior code saying the clan cant bring rouges and loners into their clan.

Actually, it says to reject the soft life of a kittypet and most cats are loyal to their clan only. Rogues and loners don't live by the code and are considered "intruders" by the clan because they don't belong. And also, this is going to be a "StarClan commands you to" sort of thing, and since StarClan is basically their Gods, you'd probably have to purge. There's also this weird thing where clan cats believe purebloods are most loyal because they stuck with their clanmates while impure shows a sign of betrayal and such from their parents, so they'd be wary about the kits for awhile. Just my two cents on this.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptySun 31 May 2015 - 16:01

Killing is not a requirement of the plot, I merely put that option on the survey to see how many extremists we had. Starclan decrees that they will simply be the downfall of all clans, or bring bloodshed etc. And more extremists can use this decree to attempt to kill etc. But most will just try driving out impure cats, or bully them in camp.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 11:06

Echo wrote:
Actually, it says to reject the soft life of a kittypet and most cats are loyal to their clan only.

I didnt say anything about kittypets. I see why some people sould be wary of the rouges and loners but again nothing in the warrior code says a rouge or loner cannot join the clan. That part of the code is saying it's not okay to become or act like a kittypet aka: accept food from twolegs ect.

[quote="Echo"]Rogues and loners don't live by the code and are considered "intruders" by the clan because they don't belong.

Yes but if that cat is taken into the clan they become a part of it. Some may question their loyalty but as long as it is the only clan they have been in they are usually dubbed pureblood. Esoecially dince all the clans were originally made up of Loners and Rouges.

Echo wrote:
And also, this is going to be a "StarClan commands you to" sort of thing, and since StarClan is basically their Gods, you'd probably have to purge.

I understand what your saying but my point was that I feel if we were to do this that it should focus on inter-clan and med cat relations. As in, when StarClan commanded the purge it would be more focused on actual code breakers.
No offense Echo, just trying to make my argument clear. Also, haven't had the chance to say this but I love how we're mixing GoT plot into the site. Awesome idea.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6742

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 16:08

This sounds amazingly fun to rp. I'm glad you posted where the different Clans stand. This is not good for my WC character...

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats EmptyMon 1 Jun 2015 - 19:10

Hold on, why would StarClan want to drive out the half-bloods? If they hated rogues, loners and half-bloods so much, why didn't they send signs to all of the leaders when SkyClan was reformed, telling them to kill them/drive them out immediately? They don't seem to have a huge problem with half-bloods in the books. I just think it's a little silly that StarClan would think that all half-bloods are evil and will destroy the Clans, when clearly most of them are loyal to their Clans, and many dislike rogues and inter-Clan romances.

If the High Sparrow was lying to everyone about StarClan commanding that all half-bloods must be purged, that would make more sense. I just don't see why StarClan would make such a ludicrous demand.

High Sparrow Stats 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Sparrow Stats Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Sparrow Stats   High Sparrow Stats Empty

Back to top Go down

High Sparrow Stats
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next