Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ash's Character Pages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6589

Ash's Character Pages Empty
PostSubject: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 21:24

Ash's Character Pages Tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500

Ash's Character Pages
The page where Ash puts everything you wanted to know about her living characters and were afraid to ask (and some dead ones she's too lazy to remove)

Ash's Character Pages Sign_a13
Alive:
~Ashstar of WindClan~
~Honeydrop of ShadowClan~
~Shellwater of RiverClan~
~Quailfeather of WindClan~
~Gingerstripe of ShadowClan~

Deceased:
~Shimmerheart of ShadowClan~
~Snowpaw of RiverClan~

Missing:
~Breezewhisker of SkyClan~

Code:
[center]
[i]Song lyrics[/i]

[size=24]Cat Name of Clan[/size]

(Image)

[i]Status:[/i]

[i]Rank:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]Parents[/i]:
[i]Apprentice(s)[/i]:
[i]Siblings[/i]:
[i]Mentor[/i]:
[i]Mate[/i]:
[i]Kits[/i]:
[i]Friends[/i]:
[i]Enemies[/i]:

[i]Interesting Experiences[/i]:

[i]Attribute[/i]:
[i]First Words[/i]:
[i]Last Words[/i]:
[i]Quote[/i]:

[i]Playlist[/i]:

(Fan Art)

[url=http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t18837-ash-s-character-pages#271364]Top[/url]
[/center]

~Do not use without permission~

Last edited by Autumn Ash on Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 15:42; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptyThu 29 Sep 2016 - 0:45

"The fire I began is burning me alive, but I know better than to leave and let it die"

Ashstar of WindClan

Ash's Character Pages >
Shimmerkit - Ashkit - Ashpaw - Ashwing - Ashstar

Living

Appearance: A fluffy light gray she-cat with a long tail. Her eyes are spring green. She has a long scar on her shoulder and another across her face. When she walks she exudes the confident air of a leader, but hides inner insecurities. When she's frustrated, her tail lashes back and forth.

Personality: Ashstar is very quiet, but motherly, kind and caring. She is very intelligent and she has an opinion on everything- however, she usually prefers not to hurt others with them. She has deeply rooted beliefs of what is right, and refuses to let anyone violate those precepts, especially at others' expense. She doesn't like fighting over territory, but will kill to save queens, elders, her family, or any Clanmates. She has good leadership qualities, but her kindness sometimes blinds her to justice. Her extreme love for those close to her makes it very painful for her when those cats die.

Parents: Deceased ShadowClan NPCs
Apprentice(s): Cedarfur, [Mistypaw], [Hailpaw], [Maizefur], [Skunkpaw], [Goatshade], Mottleheart, Ryecloud, Slatethroat
Siblings: [Birchkit]
Mentor: [Wolftrot]
Mate: [Icestorm]
Kits: [Sharppaw], Smokepelt, Mottleheart (adopted)
Grandkits: Kindleblaze, Furzethroat, Quailfeather, Ryecloud, Gustpuddle
Friends: [Lightfoot], [Frozenflame], [Emberleaf], Brindlewhisker
Enemies: [Morningstar], [Kestrelstorm], Fishstar, Rippedsky

Interesting Experiences: Left her Clan as a kit after her parents died and joined another. Was almost killed on the Thunderpath as a kit. One of her sons died on the Thunderpath. Became Sablestar's deputy after Falconstar's death. Was exiled during the Dark Forest Rebellion after losing a battle with Morningstar and Greenleaf. Returned during the New Moon Gathering and helped Thrushstar defeat Saltpelt and Breezeheart. Became leader after the New Moon Gathering and exiled Kestrelstorm for breaking the code. After her mate and best friend died she lost a life from grief. She chose to not exile her son after he hurt a RiverClan apprentice, which caused RiverClan to attack and brutally defeat WindClan. After the battle, Rippedpaw decided to leave the Clan, too cowardly to battle for his Clan. After that, Ashstar watched as he defected to SkyClan, gained the trust of Crowstar and subsequently became deputy, to her horror and disgust. She exiled Lionfur for breaking the code, but he turned on her and killed her as a result of his bipolar psychopathic, power-hungry, bloodlusting side coming out and defeating his common sense. She was later killed by a dog while in the territory with her family. After long moons of deliberation, she decided- to her own personal grief- to remove Smokepelt as deputy and instate Brindlewhisker. Smokepelt was furious, and now he and Ashstar don't get along.

Attribute: Patience
First Words: "I'm so excited to train with you!"
Last Words:
Life #1: "I'll miss you both."
Life #2: "P-p-please, L-L-Lionfur..."
Life #3: "You're looking for a fight? Well, you've found one!"
Quote: "No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever."

Playlist:
Silhouette ~~ Once Again ~~ The Calling ~~ Warriors
Owl City ~~ Tristam ~~ TheFatRat ~~ Imagine Dragons

Art of Ash:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Autumn Ash on Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 16:13; edited 51 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptyThu 29 Sep 2016 - 0:46

"I can hardly stand myself, so what am I to you?"

Shimmerheart of ShadowClan

Ash's Character Pages Th?id=OIP.M8672d811e8cee71c2908ddc99984a138o0&pid=15
Shimmerkit - Shimmerpaw - Shimmerheart

Deceased

Appearance: A slim black she-cat with a thin tail. Her eyes are an intelligent hazel. Her fur is very short, making her look very small. When she's angry, her fur stands up on end. She walks quietly and swiftly and is good at sneaking up on other cats. She fights fiercely despite her age.

Personality: Shimmerheart can be kind to most, but doesn't take well to rudeness. Witty and occasionally sarcastic. Fights fiercely for what she believes in and those she loves under any circumstances.
Mentor:[Leopardstar]
Mate: [Leopardstar]
Kits: [Viperfang], [Webtail], [Tigerflower], [Shrewkit]
Friends: Magpiestar, Mudfoot, [Freckleface]
Enemies: N/A

Interesting Experiences: Wanted to be medicine cat as a kit, but after having a near-death experience at the gorge and meeting Gingerheart of StarClan, she became a warrior apprentice and fell in love with her mentor and denmate, Leopardfang, who saved her from a fox on a patrol. She became his mate after earning her warrior name and bore his kits. She was a loyal warrior for a long time and then became an elder. Despite her age, she fought valiantly with Leopardfang in the Dark Forest battle. After her son was exiled from ShadowClan, she fell out with Leopardfang. She died right after forgiving him, crushed by a fallen branch.

Attribute: Integrity
First Words: "ShadowClan may not be strong yet, but it will be strong with more warriors."
Last Words: "L-Leopardfang, I... I l-love.... I love y-y-you..."
Quote: "Nothing will happen to ShadowClan while I still breathe."

Playlist:
Gone, Gone, Gone ~~ Every Night ~~ I Bet My Life ~~ Bleeding Out
Philip Phillips ~~ Imagine Dragons ~~ Imagine Dragons ~~ Imagine Dragons

Art of Shimmer:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Autumn Ash on Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:42; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptyThu 29 Sep 2016 - 0:46

"It's funny you're the broken one, 'cause I'm the only one that needed saving"

Honeydrop of ShadowClan

Ash's Character Pages Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS8PhEqhHiz5aLB38G-RBl84zkcNYzMoD1rEhVO4ESkPS4PsG9KoYiNPk1
Honeykit - Honeypaw - Honeydrop

Living

Appearance: She has golden dappled fur and a long, fluffy tail. Her eyes are a warm amber color. She has a long scar across her throat from when she was nearly murdered by Wolffang. When she's flustered, she tends to look down at the ground. She walks with a slight limp due to twisting her paw at a younger age.

Personality:  A sweet, introverted, shy little cinnamon roll. Couldn't hurt a fly, and really doesn't want to. Quiet with a permanent stutter. Gets a little flustered in times of personal stress, but is calm and clear-headed when treating others. She considers herself an inadequate medicine cat, and is often overworked. She can be extremely paranoid and is scared easily thanks to being kidnapped and almost killed.

Mentor: [Alderheart], [Dawnflower]
Apprentice(s): [Puddlepaw], Roaringblaze
Parents: Mudfoot, [Ferretshine]
Siblings: [Nutflower] Foxheart, Waspstep
Mate: Flamestrike
Kits: [Sparkpaw], Gingerstripe and Firestone
Friends: Rabbitfoot, [Dawnflower], [Swiftclaw,] Waspstep
Enemies: [Wolffang], [Bear], Jazz

Interesting Experiences: Is the Medicine Cat of ShadowClan. Was attacked by a Twoleg while getting catmint and was saved by Swiftclaw. She was attacked and almost murdered by Wolffang in ShadowClan camp, causing the gray warrior's exile. A half moon later, Wolffang and her new mate, the rogue Bear, kidnapped her in revenge. When the Clans fought Bear's group, she defended Flamestrike from Bear and would have been killed if Flamestrike hadn't killed him first. She fell in love with Flamestrike and became pregnant with his kits. She got into a fight with Jazz, previously one of Bear's enforcers, at the Gathering. Later she bore three kits and gave them to Littlebrook.

Attribute: Kindness
First Words: "Yes, Alderheart?"
Last Words: N/A
Quote: "StarClan, I'm the worst medicine cat ever... I am so weak."

Playlist:
A Little Bit of Hope ~~ Falling For You ~~ Because of You ~~ Want You To Stay
Aaron Edson ~~ Colbie Caillat ~~ Kelly Clarkson ~~ Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko

Art of Honey:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Autumn Ash on Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 16:15; edited 43 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 20:53

"It was a wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in- shattered windows and the sound of drums, people couldn't believe what I'd become"

Breezewhisker of SkyClan

Ash's Character Pages Hawkfire-1.jpg?0
Breezekit - Breezepaw - Breezewhisker

Missing

Appearance: He has short gray tabby fur and a long, thin tabby tail. He has very powerful hind legs due to his pure SkyClan lineage. His eyes are a piercing yellow color like his father's. When he's angry, he almost never acts on it, but he can be pushed past the breaking point. He walks with slow, deliberate steps, very calmly.

Personality: Shy and normally quiet, Breezewhisker was never a very outspoken tom. He is often overlooked and neglected, even by his own family, which makes him bitter at times. After Rippedsky joined SkyClan and after his brother Antdrop's death, he was never the same. His mind is definitely unstable, and only one thought lives in his mind- to destroy the rival tom who stole his father's love.

Parents: Crowstar, Poppysong
Apprentice(s): [Magpieclaw]
Siblings: [Silverstone], Wildstorm, [Antdrop], Tinylegs, [Lilyheart]
Mentor: [Fawnsplash]
Mate: [Fawnsplash]
Kits: [Leafstream], [Squirrelpaw], [Vipertail]
Friends: [Gingerpaw], [Webtail], [Lightningstrike], [Eagleheart]
Enemies: Rippedsky, [Cherrymist], Pansyface, [Lilyheart], [Snowstorm]

Interesting Experiences: WIP

Attribute: Justice
First Words: "I'll do my best."
Quote: "Don't think this is over, WindClanner. I will neither forgive nor forget what you've done to my family. I will be back, make no mistake. When you've grown fat and complacent, when you've forgotten the danger, when you least expect it, I will return and strike from the shadows. Then, finally, SkyClan will be free. You'd better watch your pawsteps, because you will never be safe in this forest as long as I live."

Playlist:
Castle of Glass ~~ To The Stars ~~ Dementia ~~ Viva La Vida
Linkin Park ~~ Braken ~~ Owl City ~~ Coldplay

Art of Breeze:

Last edited by Autumn Ash on Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:44; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 14:17

"Now all that's left of me is what I pretend to be- so together, but so broken up inside"

Shellwater of RiverClan

Ash's Character Pages Tumblr_o4cxi9TSu71u34fyoo1_1280
Shellkit - Shellpaw - Shellwater

Living

Appearance: She has medium-length orange-and-black mottled calico fur, and a stump for a tail. Her eyes are a mischievous burnished orange color, and are almond-shaped. She is covered all over in scars. Most are hidden underneath her fur now, but they are visible when she moves. She has a long, deep scar on the bridge of her muzzle. She sashays when she walks, moving like she is swimming through air. When she feels uncomfortable, she tends to try and shrink down and be unnoticeable.

Personality: She is quiet and mostly keeps to herself. She is outspoken among those she trusts, which is an ever-dwindling number. Extremely self-conscious, but deep and intelligent. Fiercely loyal to RiverClan with her dying breath. Hates herself almost as much as she hates the now-dead tom in WindClan who maimed her for life. The few cats she has left, she loves with all that is left of her heart.

Parents: Brightstream, Yellowclaw (NPCs)
Apprentice(s): [Squirreltuft], [Toadpaw]
Siblings: N/A
Mentor: [Smokeface]
Mate: [Sleetfang], Otterleap (former)
Kits: [Sleetfang]- [Turtlepaw], [Blossompaw], [Mosspaw]. Otterleap- [Sparkwillow], Splashwillow, [Snowpaw].
Friends: Frogjaw, [Fallowstripe], [Petalbreeze], Morningfog
Enemies: [Lionfur]

Interesting Experiences: Was attacked at the border by Lionfur, becoming permanently scarred. After becoming a warrior, she became mates with her kithood crush, Sleetfang, and was dumped almost immediately after. She almost suicidally drowned, but was saved by Otterleap, after which they became mates. They had three daughters- one was killed at apprenticehood by the Mist, one died while kitting, one still lives. After Otterleap returned from being kidnapped by the Mist, he broke up with her, causing what was left of their tiny family to split apart. Feeling too broken and worthless to defend her Clan any longer, she retired and became an elder alongside Frogjaw, the only friend she had left.

Attribute: Determination
First Words: "I'll make you proud, Smokeface!"
Quote: "You should have just let me drown."

Playlist:
Scars To Your Beautiful ~~ Trouble ~~ Try ~~ Behind These Hazel Eyes
Alessia Cara ~~ Taylor Swift ~~ Colbie Caillat ~~ Kelly Clarkson

Art of Shell:

Last edited by Autumn Ash on Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 16:18; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 20:52

"I've had the highest mountains, I've had the deepest rivers, you can have it all but life keeps moving"

Quailfeather of WindClan

Ash's Character Pages Wwridgefieldcat042011.121155630_std
Quailkit - Quailpaw - Quailfeather

Living

Appearance: She has light gray speckled fur and a white-tipped tail. She has one white paw. Her eyes are a light, frosty blue. When she's angry or excited she unsheathes her claws. She prefers running to walking.

Personality: Strong and smart, and wants others to know it, too. Fast as the wind. excitable little puffball. A bit of a tomboy. Brash, arrogant, and extremely loyal. Protects Clan and family first, asks questions later.

Parents: Smokepelt, Hazefur
Apprentice(s): [Fawnpaw] Dewtuft, Hollowpaw
Siblings: Ryecloud, Gustpuddle, Kindleblaze, [Furzethroat]
Mentor: [Mossfoot]
Mate: Silentstrike
Kits: Laurelsong, [Mist]
Friends: Brindlewhisker, [Cloudrunner], Kindleblaze, Gustpuddle
Enemies: [Vipertail], Addergaze, [Sleetfang]

Interesting Experiences: Protected her brother Ryecloud from her sister Kindleblaze who was bullying him. Fought and won against one of the Mean Girls bullies at Fourtrees. Was attacked and knocked out by a large dog.

Attribute: Bravery
First Words: "I'll be the best apprentice ever!"
Quote: "No one says that about my family."

Playlist:
Just Like Fire ~~ Jackpot ~~ Shooting Star ~~ On Top Of The World
P!nk ~~ TheFatRat ~~ Owl City ~~ Imagine Dragons

Art of Quail:

Last edited by Autumn Ash on Fri 6 Oct 2017 - 16:19; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 21:26

"Even if it makes me blind, I just want to see the light"

Snowpaw of RiverClan

Ash's Character Pages Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi0nQqyoEYmv5CnWoloeGa5b3WQUuKNcRr__OzN-dXehQdRXfPJBuPKUU
Snowkit - Snowpaw

Deceased

Appearance: She has long, fluffy white fur and a long, fluffy tail like a cloud. Her forest green eyes are shadowy and dark. She walks quickly and quietly. When she's nervous she glances around wildly.

Personality: Snowpaw is an adorable, sweet little ball of fluff. She loves to do everything she can to make other cats happy. She prefers to be a peacemaker and won't stand up for herself, but look out if you insult her family. She desperately wants to be a normal cat, and have normal vision, so she can contribute better to the Clan.

Parents:  Shellwater and Otterleap
Siblings: [Splashwillow], Sparkwillow
Mentor: [Lilacfeather]
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Friends: N/A

Interesting Experiences: Has a condition where her eyes cannot discern color or light, so she can only see shadows. She was killed by the mist while trying to save her father, Otterleap.

Attribute: Perseverance
First Words: "So I can be an apprentice?"
Last Words: "Stay away from my family!"
Quote: "I'm... I'm Snowpaw."

Playlist:
Light ~~ We Rise ~~ Paradise
San Holo ~~ San Holo ~~ Coldplay

Last edited by Autumn Ash on Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:47; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Character Pages   Ash's Character Pages EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 22:17

"Caught in the middle of a headache and a heartbreak, just when I thought I was clear of the mistakes"

Gingerstripe of ShadowClan

Ash's Character Pages Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_I7rZoquxUKUuOYjYAq-XrlIY7OgcZvFiyfUbgMyJfh9teDnlIuCik0Q
Gingerkit - Gingerpaw - Gingerstripe

Living

Appearance: Gingerstripe has short flame-orange tabby fur and a white chest, paw and tail-tip. His tail is long and thin. His form is tall, wiry and muscly. His eyes are deep green. He walks confidently. When angry, his fur stands on end and his claws unsheathe.

Personality:  Ginger is a try hard, die hard sorta guy. He wants to be the greatest warrior in the forest, and will stop at nothing to prove it to others. He's super passionate and brave to a fault, not super great at thinking things through or listening to advice; thinks fighting is the answer to everything. He adores the leader and deputy more than anything and is really aggressive towards other Clans. If you imply that his mother is the medicine cat he'll bite your face off. He does have a soft side, though it's definitely not as prevalent by any means. Basically he's the reckless border patrol fights poster boy.

Parents: Honeydrop, Flamestrike (adopted mother: Littlebrook)
Siblings: Firestone
Mentor: [Swiftclaw]
Mate: Copperfang
Kits: N/A
Friends: Redstorm

Interesting Experiences: N/A

Attribute: Bravery
First Words: "Get up, Firekit!"
Quote: "I'll be the best apprentice ever!"
Playlist: