Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Letz have some bonding time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Letz have some bonding time Empty
PostSubject: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 15:52

A ginger tabby yawned as he stretched, standing outside the warrior's den. It was a bright, beautiful day, and the tom had some free time. He stuck his head back into the den and called; "Duskfall, Frozenflame, Gentlebreeze, Greenleaf, Hawkstrike, and Littlefang, come on," he purred before sitting down in the shade of a tree, waiting for his family and his best friend's family to come out. As his son, Frozenflame, emerged, he said to him; "Go gather Redpaw, Flamepaw, and Soaringpaw. We are going on a patrol."

Frozenflame blinked his eyes open as his father called for him and others. He looked around before standing up and walking out. As Blazingheart told him to fetch the three toms, he nodded and raced to the apprentice den. "C'mon, Redpaw and Soaringpaw, and Flamepaw! We are going on a patrol." He then ran back to his dad and sat down.

Redpaw groaned and rubbed open his eyes. "I'll be there in a sec," He grumbled to the newly made warrior. The red-furred tom slowly stood up and nudged his brother awake. "Wake up, Soaringpaw. We need to go somewhere."

"I'm up," said the brown tabby as Redpaw nudged him. He stood up. "Let's go," he purred tiredly, walking out of the den. "C'mon, Flamepaw," he called.

Letz have some bonding time Image13

Letz have some bonding time Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 17:35

Coalpaw padded from the Medicine Cat's den and stretched slightly before blinking and looking to the others. She then looked to them" mind if I come?"She mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 18:02

"If you can keep up." Hawkstrike teased, nudging her sister as she brushed past, joining everyone in the centre of the clearing. She'd been a part of the Night patrol over Sunningrocks, making sure there were no retaliation attempts.

"Organising patrols, why one might think you're our deputy, Blazingheart." The brown tom spoke with a tired yawn, not fully recovered from the fight a while back. He was really starting to feel his age, no longer the chirpy energetic apprentice that ran circles around camp.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 18:52

Littlefang followed his sisters and walked to Hawkstrike's side. "G'Mornin'"

OOC:Short post ish short

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 3:58

Blazingheart greeted each cat with a purr as they came. "Well, Duskfall, I was only trying to be like you," Blazingheart purred. In Blazingheart's eyes, Duskfall acted like a deputy. He'd make a good one, but that was the leader's choice, not his.

"Hawkstrike," Frozenflame greeted as he stood up and licked her forehead. "Hi."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 5:24

Coalpaw smiled some " of course I can keep up " She mewed looking to her sister. She then looked to the others and was quiet for a moment.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 7:20

Hearing cats talking and moving around, Greenleaf's ears perked. He had pretended to go to the dirtplace, but instead went to see Meadowfall. Blinking sleepily, he smiled, standing up and bounding out of the den. "Helloooo, everybody!" he mewed, yawning.

Gentlebreeze was a light sleeper, and heard her brother wake up. She yawned, arched her back in a delicate stretch, and left the den. "Hi." she meowed tiredly. "Patrol?" she asked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 8:35

"Frozenflame." The cream tabby purred in return, nuzzling her mate who she'd joined in the clearing. Her love for him was still as strong as when they were apprentices, and incredibly unlike to change. She would go to the moon and back for him.

"You flatter me, old friend." It meant a lot to him to have the respect of Blazingheart, he could still remember being a tiny kit and being rescued by him. In his kittenhood, all he wanted was to be as great as the ginger tom, and though they've long since move past hero worship, Blazingheart's advice and words would always mean a lot.

"Hawkstrike, Frozenflame, we're here to patrol, not display our undying love. Look at them, Blazingheart. Shameless." He was mostly teasing, but they didn't need to know that. Although the conspiratory wink to Blazingheart may have gave it away a little. "If you're willing Coalpaw, no one will be stopping you. Maybe we'll run into a couple of those fish faces and you can show me those moves I taught you a while back."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 14:25

Flamepaw groaned as the voice of Soaringpaw called him. "What?" he said, a hint of a purr in his voice. "Are we on patrol?" But he could tell his den-mates had already left the den.

He pushed himself to his paws, and stretched. Then he padded out to the clearing, and joined the big group of cats gathered somewhere between the apprentices den and the warriors den.

He nudged Redpaw in the shoulder in welcome, and purred, "Good morning!" He said good morning to the other cats, including Soaringpaw.

He saw Coalpaw, the medicine cat apprentice, and purred, "Coalpaw! It's a pleasure to go out on patrol with you. It's an occasion, because you're always stuck inside the medicine cat den!" he teased, licked her cheek to ease the bite of his words. He hoped she would know he was just joking.

"Who's leading the patrol?" he asked no one in particular. He hadn't been there to hear Blazingheart calling the patrol together.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 14:32

Coalpaw smiled a bit and nodded quietly though she wasn't  much interested in the fighting, she did want to get out of the medicine cats den for a little bit. She blinked hearing Flamepaw. She smiled" yeah I know I've been thought I'd leave the Medicine Cat's  den for a bit " She mewed smiling knowing he was joking with her. She flicked her dark tail quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a

Last edited by Dreameon (Softsong) on Thu 28 May 2015 - 14:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 14:45

OOC: It's Flamepaw, not Soaringpaw, just so you know XD.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 14:50

Ooc sorry bit tired I just realized that so I'm a fix it.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 15:57

"Hello, children," Blazingheart purred as Greenleaf and Gentlebreeze joined them. The tabby laughed at Duskfall's words. "C'mon, Duskfall. Lay off the two love bugs, I can remember when Hollyleaf and I were like that. I bet you and Softsong were the same," he joked back. "Hello, son," he purred to Flamepaw. "I'm leading the patrol today, I hop you don't mind," he teased as he messed up the fur on Flamepaw's head with his paw. "Now, I believe everyone is here. Let's get on our way," he said as he stood up and padded out of camp.

Frozenflame smiled at his mate. He loved her with a never dying love, one that could burn through stone. He loved Hawksteike so much, he would go insane without her. He wished he knew how to tell her that, but he felt a little shy around her.

Jealousy raced through Soaringpaw as Flamepaw licked Coalpaw's cheek. He couldn't help it. The tom stood up and pushed his way in between the two. "Coalpaw, I'm so glad that you are coming along, he purred."

Redpaw watched with a smile playing on his face as his brother barged in on Coalpaw and Flamepaw's conversation. Jealousy was written all over Soaringpaw. "Better watch out, Flamepaw. That one bite's, I wouldn't get too close to him," he joked with a smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 16:13

Coalpaw blinked then smiled at Soaringpaw. She noticed that he was jealous. She smiled and purred " yeah I'm glad too " She mewed smiling nudging him slightly with hidden affection. She then glanced to Redpaw as he spoke and stifled a small laugh.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 3:47

"Not in plain view, I didn't." Duskfall spoke in teasing reproach, flicking his tail at the pair before following behind Blazingheart. But his eyes didn't stray from Coalpaw and Soaringpaw until he couldn't face them still and remain inconspicuous. He noticed the slightly possessive attitude from his adopted son, and while it wasn't unusual for family to be a bit protective, his readiness and her acceptance caught his attention. He'd remain silent for now, but he kept a mental record of this event. He hoped it would lead to nothing, just friendly sibling love. "Coalpaw, join me upfront. Let's see if that nose of yours can track things other than herbs."

"Thanks for the input, Duskfall. But I think Blazingheart leading this patrol. Not you." Hawkstrike replied back to her father tartly, well aware he was teasing. Ignoring him deliberately, she pressed herself against her mate purring affectionately, before getting up to go. Looking over her shoulder with her green eyes, she beckoned him over. "Let's go, Frozenflame. Time to scare off a fishface or two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letz have some bonding time   Letz have some bonding time Empty

Back to top Go down

Letz have some bonding time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: