Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit-Machine [For Bloom only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] Empty
PostSubject: Kit-Machine [For Bloom only]   Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 18:51

Hollyberry padded through the forest, purring. She had just gotten the good news, and was taking some time to think. She wished she had woken up Blazingheart before she took her walk, but she was too excited. As if someone could read her thoughts, she heard quiet pawsteps behind her.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Kit-Machine [For Bloom only]   Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 3:27

"Hi, beautiful," purred the she-cat's mate as he came up beside her and rubbed against her side. "You look extra happy today, what's going on?" He questioned with a smile on his face.

Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] Image13

Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kit-Machine [For Bloom only]   Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 5:44

OOC; What season is this on WCC right now? I'm just going to say spring.

IC; Hollyberry blinked affectionately, purring and grinning. "Hello to you to!...Look," she mewed, settling down. "It's spring..." she hinted, a smile on her face. The she-cat bent down to groom her belly fur, the corner of her eye trained on her mate to see his reaction.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Kit-Machine [For Bloom only]   Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 3:25

Blazingheart stood confused for a second, before..."Oh, Hollyberry! You are having kits!" He showered his mate with licks and purrs.

Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] Image13

Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Kit-Machine [For Bloom only]   Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 16:30

Hollyberry purred, closing her eyes contentedly. She nodded, leaning into his shoulder tiredly. "Yes, I am, and they're already energetic!" she murmured, letting out a mrrow of laughter.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit-Machine [For Bloom only]   Kit-Machine [For Bloom only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit-Machine [For Bloom only]
Page 1 of 1