Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1130
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon May 25, 2015 1:56 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar yowled into the morning sky.

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2886
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon May 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Tansykit raced out from the nursery. Finally she would be an apprentice! She looked up, heart pounding, at her leader Fishstar. She hoped one day she might be as great a warrior as her.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerpaw~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon May 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Icetail followed behind, happy to be mothering such a sweet little kitten. But she was no longer a kit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed May 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Fishstar smiled warmly down at the she-kit. "Tansykit, please step forward."

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri May 29, 2015 3:19 pm

OOC: Sorry I took so long, LOL!

Tansykit walked up, heart pounding. She would get her mentor! Suddenly she was afraid. Who would it be? Would she be lonely? Would training be dangerous? She gulped and tried to set her feelings- anxiousness and excitement both- aside so that she'd look calm and collected.

~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~

~My Characters~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri May 29, 2015 6:31 pm

"You have reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Tansypaw." The she-cat paused, brow quirking upwards in thought. "I will mentor you." She leapt down from her perch. "I shall teach you the ways of a warrior and pass my skills down onto you." Fishstar leaned forward to touch noses with her new apprentice. Wow. I haven't had an apprentice since Wailingstream became a warrior.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Female
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri May 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Tansypaw let out an audible gasp of excitement as she touched her leader's nose. No, her mentor's nose. Her mentor was Fishstar, the best RiverClan warrior ever! How many apprentices were this lucky? She grinned ecstatically. "If you're teaching me," she murmured, "I'll be one of the best warriors RiverClan has ever seen."

~My Characters~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri May 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Icetail smiled at her daughter. You will. Too bad I wasn't. Icetail let out a quiet sigh but smiled and cheered for her. "Tansypaw! Tansypaw!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Female
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri May 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Tansypaw looked at her mother and grinned again, the smile feeling as if it was too big for her face. If I go on smiling so much, Tansypaw thought, My face might split in two. She wondered who her mother's mentor had been. That was just about the only thing she didn't know about her mother, that and who her father was. But Icetail would tell her when she was ready. Tansypaw walked off to the apprentice's den, still not believing her luck.

~My Characters~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Tansykit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: