Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) Empty
PostSubject: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 8:59

Flamepaw was hunting alone in the woods, near the RiverClan border. As he was stalking a rather plump vole, a rustling noise alerted the vole, and it scurried away. Outraged, Flamepaw spun around, and saw a she-cat staring at him from across the RiverClan border. She was actually pretty, Flamepaw admitted. He padded toward the border, and said, "Hello! I'm Flamepaw from ThunderClan." As he got closer to see her, he felt a strange feeling. He didn't know this, but Flamepaw had a crush on this RiverClan cat. Her sweet scent drifted up to him, and Flamepaw couldn't suppress a purr that he hoped the cat couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 9:03

Specklepaw saw the TC tom, she had to admit, he did look sweet. "Hi, I'm Specklepaw of RiverClan," She padded to the tom as he announced his name. "Flamepaw…eh?" Sh purred sweetly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 9:09

Flamepaw felt a shiver run through him as Specklepaw walked up to him. He longed to lick her, but he knew that would be awkward, so he didn't. "Hi," he said softly when she was close enough to hear a whisper.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 9:19

Specklepaw could see the tense and longing in Flamepaw's eyes, and started to want to lick him too, but put that aside, for now… "Want to go hunting? I thought I saw a water vole run by," The tortoiseshell she-cat smiled and flicked her tail.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 9:23

Flamepaw laughed. "That was my water vole, until you scared it away with your rustling!" he teased. He laughed again. "Sure, come on." Just before he started looking around for the water vole, he added, "But we'd better be careful. If any of my or your Clanmates see you hunting on ThunderClan territory, they'll be mad. But I don't mind, and I'll make sure they don't spot you." He wanted to add, 'I'll protect you, don't worry', but he decided not to, not yet. Though he hoped the proper time would come soon.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 9:35

OOC: Aww, IT'S A DAWN
OF LOVE! <33

"Ok,I trust you. And whatever you do, don't go near the river,
I can't really swim."
She smiled embarrassedly and looked at her paws. "A cat with webbed paws, and I can't swim." She sighed as she padded off. "Do you smell any prey?" She whispered to Flamepaw as she crouched low.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 9:42

Flamepaw's fur tingled as Specklepaw crouched down beside him. He opened his mouth to scent for prey, though at the same time taking in Specklepaw's scent. "I smell that vole, though it's not fresh enough for it to be nearby." He took in another whiff. "Oh, I smell squirrel and bird! Should I catch the squirrel and you catch the bird, or vise versa?" he asked, looking into her pretty eyes.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 9:54

"I think it'd be better if I went for the squirrel. I'm fast, but loud." She stared into his magnificent eyes. "Oh how I want to…" She thought as she smiled. She started padding forward slowly, and smelled the squirrel. "I think I can smell it…" She whispered.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 10:04

Flamepaw nodded in silent agreement. He set off toward the bird smell. He saw it nibbling at a worm. He gathered his haunches, as sprang. The bird heard him and started to fly off, but Flamepaw jumped in time, and dragged the bird to the ground. He dealt it the killing blow, and sent StarClan a quick prayer of thanks for the life of the bird that fed him. He carried the bird back to where he had crouched with Specklepaw, and waited for the beautiful she-cat to return.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 10:24

Specklepaw padded slowly to the squirrel, who was gathering nuts. As soon as she knew she was
In pouncing range, she froze on her haunches and pounced directly onto the squirrel. She bit deep into its neck and thanked StarClan for its life. She padded to Flamepaw. "Here, give this to your clan. I can always fish." She dropped it at Flamepaw's feet.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 11:41

"But I have the bird!" Flamepaw protested. He wanted to add, 'We can share both prey', but he wasn't sure how Specklepaw would react to that, and he knew it was against the warrior code not to bring back prey to your Clan. Again, he felt the urge to lick her for no apparent reason, but still, he wasn't sure it was time yet. He didn't know if Specklepaw liked him like he liked her!

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 11:57

Specklepaw felt more love for Flamepaw as he protested. She couldn't hold her feelings back any longer. "I LOVE YOU FLAMEPAW!" She blurted out with a smile.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 12:04

Flamepaw looked at her beautiful eyes, and they seemed to be growing stronger every second with... love? Yes! Love! And then she shouted out her love. Flamepaw stood still for a second. And then he started purring uncontrollably. He said more loudly than intended, "I love you too, Specklepaw!" He reached his muzzle forward, and licked her face - a lot. He still couldn't stop purring. After a few moments of licking, his tongue got tired, and he took a break. He stared into her spectacular eyes. He said again in a whisper, "I love you." He pushed the bird he caught toward her, and asked, "Want to share?" He smiled.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 12:10

Specklepaw blinked with surprise as Flamepaw licked her. "He loves me too…" She thought with a smile. "It's yours Flamepaw. You can have it." She smiled. She nuzzled his cheek. Specklepaw would never forget this day, she would remember for the rest of her life.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 12:16

Flamepaw purred as Specklepaw nuzzled him. He would never ever forget this moment. "Thanks, I'll take this back to camp. But first, I'd better wash your RiverClan scent off, so my Clan won't be able to tell." He smiled. "But don't worry, I love your smell. If there was no such thing as Clans, I wouldn't ever wash it off." He purred with amusement. "How about we see each other tomorrow at Sunningrocks?"

OOC: If you want to, you can make a topic at Sunningrocks and PM me the link. Looks like a future for Flamepaw and Specklepaw... AWW... ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)   Closed for Thea (Specklepaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Closed for Thea (Specklepaw)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: