Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 6:14

Graystream slowly made his way inside of camp, the sun was setting. He'd had a long day of hunting today and he was very exhausted. He made his way over to the Apprentices Den and stood just outside of it, "Leopardpaw, are you still awake?" He asked simply as he poked his head inside.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 6:25

Leopardpaw's head popped out, looking for her caller. 'Oh, hi Graystream," she meowed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 6:31

"Hello," He replied back politely, "Would you be intrested in having your Warrior Ceremony today?" He inquired politely as he stepped to the side so Leopardpaw could have room to leave the den.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 6 Jun 2010 - 6:32

Leopardpaw jumped up. "Yes!" she meowed, trying to keep her voice under control.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 20 Jun 2010 - 4:33

Graystream stood tall over ThunderClan and all of it's members, "I, Graystream, call upon my Warrior Ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her as a Warrior in turn." Graystream continued on, looking straight at Leopardpaw, "Leopardpaw, do you promise to uphold the Warrior code and protect your Clan and it's very way of life, even at the cost of your own?"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 20 Jun 2010 - 10:15

"I do," Leopardpaw said.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010 - 6:02

OOC: Make sure to change your name when you come on. Applaud

IC: "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Warrior name. Leopardpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Leopardheart. StarClan honors your Strength and Loyalty, and we welcome you as a full member of ThunderClan." Graystream leaped swiftly down from the highrock and touched Leopardheart's shoulder with the tip of his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010 - 8:18

Leopardpaw beamed with pride and lciked Graystream's ________ (OWO I forgot where). She began to get ready for her vigil.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 6:14

"Great job, Leopardheart." He meowed happily as he gave her a proud look. "It'll be nice having another Warrior around the camp," He noted happily as he gave her a quick goodbye before setting off outside of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 13:17

Leopardheart beamed proudly and called out to Graystream. "Thanks!"

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 9:08

OOC: Plz delete once Leo changes it. You lick him on teh shoulder, but he rests his muzzle on yer head. ^^"

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 9:40

OCC: Ur acting like a admin :x
LOL JKJKJK

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: