Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivykit's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Ivykit's MCA Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ivykit's MCA Ceremony   Ivykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 18:23

Sparrowleaf sat just outside camp, in the sea of reed stalks, staring up at the swath of stars high above her. It was a clear, warm night, and Silverpelt could be viewed in all its beauty. Days later, she still couldn't shake the memory of her own ceremony from her mind.

And already, only days later, she had her own apprentice to deal with. Why so soon? She had only been Sparrowpaw a few short sunrises ago, and now she was expected to train some kit the same way Ebonyleaf had trained her? Even if she'd never admit it, either to Ebonyleaf or her Clanmates, there was still much she had to learn about the art of healing. It was scary enough to be on her own with no one to support her, and this Ivykit felt like just one more burden.

Why did she have to train this brat anyways? Sparrowleaf was young, she was healthy, and hopefully she had many more moons ahead of her. Did she need a successor so soon? Were they that eager for her to just croak?

Mousebrains...

Ivykit's MCA Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4928

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's MCA Ceremony   Ivykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 22:09

The kit was happy. But was she truly happy? Was she really wanting to become an apprentice? Much less, a medicine cat apprentice? She had no idea. But StarClan had chosen her for some reason... And to say the least, she could already tell that her mentor, Sparrowleaf, wasn't all that impressed. She had been born while the medicine cat was still an apprentice, and so the she-cat couldn't have been a medicine cat for long. She could almost feel pity for the medicine cat, it was as if their ancestors were saying that she'd die all so soon. Sighing to herself, the she-cat approached the older cat. Weariness was no where present in the kits' eyes, or her body. She would push through without any tire, any complaints... She was very so much proven to show her new mentor that she was ready to be on her own, and that she wouldn't cause trouble for her.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's MCA Ceremony   Ivykit's MCA Ceremony EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 23:16

Sparrowleaf shot the kit a sharp look, flicking her tail. "Did you eat those herbs I gave you?" she asked in a flat tone. Traveling herbs that would give them both stamina during the long trip to Highstones.

It was a long and arduous trip for a huge commitment. A huge commitment for the both of them. "Just hurry up and don't drop behind. We want to get there before sunrise."

With that, Sparrowleaf turned and disappeared into the reeds, pushing her way toward the sound of the river.

Ivykit's MCA Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's MCA Ceremony   Ivykit's MCA Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivykit's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 1