Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X Empty
PostSubject: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 16:24

Falconstar leapt up to the top of the Tallrock and looked around, frowning slightly. How many times would he do this? "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 16:35

Meadowfall heard the call and padded from the Warriors den quietly. The black and ginger calico she cat sat down quietly and looked to Falconstar

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Pipitpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4850

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 16:39

Willowbreeze came from the warriors den, and took her place at the tall rock. She looked up at her grandfather, and in all honestly had no idea on what the ceremony was about. Yes, the past deputy had unfortunately disappeared... But there could be another ceremony going on that she did not know about.

Brindlesong also took her place underneath the tall rock, having healed from the wounds dealt to her by her own clanmate some time ago.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnPipitpawMistwalkerHollowkit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 16:42

Sablefur followed her Clanmates, slinking toward the center of the camp and settling underneath the Tallrock. She gazed up at her leader. Probably another apprentice ceremony.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X N6a5zHfWindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X IMrnxD6WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X GMXQgOOWindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 16:42

Gorsefeather came out of his den well aware of what this meeting was for. It was high time that a new deputy was chosen for Windclan, though they weren't at war with any clan, there was still danger in the fact they had no deputy. Thornclaw would be missed, but this was for the best.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 17:04

"As you all know, Thornclaw is tragically no longer with us, but WindClan cannot go without a deputy any longer, so I've chosen who will take Thornclaw's place." Falconstar looked over the gathered cats before continuing. "The new deputy of WindClan will be Sablefur."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6629

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X EmptyMon 18 May 2015 - 18:40

Ashpaw grinned, looking up at Falconstar. She thought he had made a wise choice. With Thornclaw gone, WindClan would need a strong deputy to help lead the Clan. She looked over at the stunned cat sitting almost in the center of the group.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 14:08

Sablefur's head shot up amidst the crowd, yellow eyes widening. Me? Deputy? Her gaze dashed from cat to cat, her pelt hot with embarrassment from being the center of attention. Despite this, she stood onto her paws and dipped her head graciously to Falconstar. "Thank you, Falconstar. You won't be disappointed," she promised.

Although the she-cat was burning with modesty, she was somewhat proud of herself for being seen as worthy of a deputy position in her leader's eyes. She felt herself begin to purr beneath the cheering of her fellow Clanmates.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X N6a5zHfWindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X IMrnxD6WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X GMXQgOOWindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X   WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan's Deputy Ceremony 200X
Page 1 of 1