Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A whole new world [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

A whole new world [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A whole new world [closed]   A whole new world [closed] EmptyMay 16th 2015, 10:32 pm

It was a territory the tom was way to familiar with. Not many cats think that shadow clan has the greatest territory, due to the sticky and icky feeling it gave your paws. Over all Jayclaw enjoyed it, at first he was like those other cats who despised the marsh, but by time he learned to enjoy it. There wasn't much of a danger in the marsh, and it was full of plenty frogs. A favorite meal for many, Jayclaw glanced back over his shoulder to make sure Magpiekit was following. Once it was confirmed that the kit was following a grin spreaded across the aging toms features. " So enjoying yourself yet?"
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world [closed]   A whole new world [closed] EmptyMay 17th 2015, 4:16 pm

Magpiekit rushed forward, trying to keep up with his father's long strides. He didn't mind of course. He had energy flowing out of him like the river. By the time he caught up, the little tom was brown with mud. He looked up at Jayclaw with gleeful amber eyes and gave the warrior a smile as bright at the sun. He ran forward, splashing mud and water everywhere as he went. Stopping a little ahead of the aging tom, the kit spun around and looked at him with a deadpanned expression.

"It's really sticky," he paused before letting his grin return. "I LOVE IT!" he cheered. Magpiekit galloped back to his father's side, purring all the while.

"I love the scents, and the mud, and all of it. I can't wait till I'm a warrior like you so I can be out here all of the time," the black tom said in a delightful tone. This was the most fun the kit experienced in his short life.

A whole new world [closed] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world [closed]   A whole new world [closed] EmptyMay 17th 2015, 4:33 pm

Light was his laugh, the sight of his amusement enough to lighten the shadows that pressed close, all around. His gleeful amber eyes made his entire body feel warm with happiness, and it was quite amazing how dirty he got so quickly. Dropplets of water and mud splattered, getting the light grey tom's pelt soaked with smelly marsh water. Jayclaw's jaw twitched into a grin, glancing up towards the beaming sun that shone down on the two, not a single cloud visible to the warriors blue eyes. It was a beautiful day indeed, "Im happy that your happy." Jayclaw mewed with a purr, the tom's dull blue eyes brightening at the sound of the small kit's delighted voice.

"You can come out here in just a few more moons, no doubt." Jayclaw mewed blinking. Murmured animal noises reached him, and for the most part, he was not bothered. It was easy to guess what they were, frogs. His gaze turned over towards Magpiekit curious on how the small kit would react to catching some frogs in the territory. "How about we bring back a meal for your mother? I'm sure she'd like that." Jayclaw suggested pausing as he continued listening to the distant frog croaks.

"And I can also teach you how to hunt, you can show off to all of the other kits in the nursery." Jayclaw flashed another grin towards Magpiekit, curious on his thoughts about his ideas.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world [closed]   A whole new world [closed] EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:10 pm

ooc: oops. Forgot about this.

ic:
Magpiekit's face brightened even more, if that was possible. "Yes! A million times yes!" he cheered, bounding around the grey warrior. His large, colourful eyes met Jayclaw's own old, blue eyes. It was obvious the kit couldn't wish for a father more encouraging than the one he stared at. Plopping down in spot, the tom turned his attention to the grey cat, his ears twitching with every croak a frog made. Wait until Shadekit seems me hunting! She'll be so jealous.

A whole new world [closed] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world [closed]   A whole new world [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A whole new world [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-