Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]

Go down 
+13
Snow
Ebby
Sleepy
Bloom
Cat
Laurel
Reaper King
Thea
Icee
Mistpelt
Spottedleaf
Crystal
Peridot
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 21:50

Specklefur gave a shriek as she tumbled back, regaining her composer with a snort. Rounding about to the back of the senior warrior she lent down and snatched the elder she-cats tail and wrenched it as violently as she could, sneering as she drew a little bit of blood from how harshly she bit.

Specklefur used Tail Yank on Silverwing, stunning her for one turn! Costing 17 damage and 10 stamina!

Specklefur
HP: 20/100
SP: 160/280

Silverwing
HP: 10/100
SP: 245/280
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 22:04

Silverwing felt as Specklefur yanked her tail but didn't yowl or anything because she didn't want to show that she was in pain or anything, but Silverwing was stunned for one turn

Specklefur
SP: 160/280

Silverwing
HP: 10/100
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 22:13

Specklefur snarled at the she-cat, why did she not yowl? Was she insulting her? How dare she! But Silverwing was not worth her energy, spitting in anger the she-cat merely lent forward and lifted a paw, bringing it down on the back of Silverwings head, with sheathed claws of course, in mockery.

Specklefur used Front paw blow, dealing 20 damage and 5 stamina!

Specklefur
SP: 155/280

Silverwing
HP: -10/100
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 22:19

OOC: last post from me for this post, also as Duskfall has left the battle, Fishstar is no longer stunned.

Duskfall, who'd gotten his arse kicked by Otterfur, was exhausted and badly injured. So the tom limped back to camp, picking up any stray apprentices along the way. It was up to the senior warriors and their leader now. He could only pray that they'd win.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 22:30

Whirling away from the defeated she-cat the senior warrior the she-cat headed for the last battle though something struck her, she could have sworn she defeated Otterfur! Shrugging it off as he was just a mouse-brain asking to be killed, hissing the she-cat ran right next to Otterfur with a yowl. "It's time to sleep elder warrior! It's time for a storm!" With that, the she-cat brought her paw down on the tom.

Specklefur used front paw blow, dealing 20 damage and 5 stamina!

Specklefur
SP: 150/280

Otterfur:
HP: -17/100
Sp: ???/280
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 22:43

After she attacked again Silverwing yowled and began limping back to camp.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 22:48

OOC: aha sorry is even what I'm doing even fair? I think so? Correct me if I'm wrong

IC: Huffing a bit the she-cat turned to Fishstar, she looked weak but she wanted her leader to win the battle but the looks of it Spottedstar wasn't in the condition to finish her fight. "Sorry Spottedstar!" She yowled as she launched herself forward, reeling back slightly as she stopped the she-cat brought her paw to the side and slammed it against Fishstars jaw with a yowl.

Specklefur used front paw blow! Causing 20 damage and 5 stamina!

Fishstar:
HP: -11/120 HP
SP: 255/300 SP

Spottedstar:
HP: 13/120
SP: 240/300

Specklefur
SP: 145/280
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 11:46

OOC: I don't get a chance to retaliate before getting KO'd..? Alright, whatever. I guess the battle's over, then. I'm too tired to write up another long RP post.

Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2528

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 6:44

OOC- idk if I can finish off my other two fights.. it's been four days. I didn't have internet for all of them, though.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 7:16

Eh, the topic has kinda died. TC has been declared the winners, Sunningrocks is theres. RC is welcome to arrange a fight again though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]   Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Ambushes [Open to those who applied]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: