Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's Out Here? [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

What's Out Here? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 14:32

At the nursery entrance, a pair of small amber eyes peered out to observe the Clan life. The little eyes followed cats as they passed by, warriors and apprentices alike. Glancing back at his sleeping mother, the young kit slowly made his way out of the bramble cage. Magpiekit was free!

"Yes! Oh, mother would throw me to the badgers if she knew I was out.. But I don't care!" he cheered gleefully. Nothing could stop the tom now. It was his turn to explore the world. Oh, the sights the black kit would see. "I'm going to see the gorge, and the river, and maybe even the Twolegplace!" Magpiekit chirped, giggling as his large paws dragged him through the camp. Stopping at the fresh-kill pile, the tom was about to dig in when a paw stopped him. Looking at the cat, he pouted, puffing out his white chest. Surely they didn't mean to stop him. It was just them streatching. Right?

What's Out Here? [OPEN] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 16:15

Jayclaw huffed, his large dark blue eyes blinking as he lay curled under the bright yellow sun. Days have been pretty slow, it felt like there were new kits every day and he was getting older every minute. He was one of the oldest warriors in the entire clan, around the age of a new elder but he felt as if he could still carry on with his warrior duties just for a few more moons or so. The large dark grey tom's gaze flickered, glancing around the camp looking for something to do. His ears perked when he saw bright amber eyes peering from the nursery, a purr rose from the broad toms throat as he observed Magpiekit from a distance. Something had happened to his mother, the tom wasn't exactly sure what had happened but Fennelcloud had offered to take care of him.

Moving onto his paws the broad tom followed Magpiekit, he was his father after-all if Fennelcloud was to tired to take care of him then that was his job. He slightly tilted his head when Magpiekit approached the fresh-kill pile. Was the kit hungry? Did fennelcloud not feed him yet? Jayclaw inched his large paw out infront of Magpiekit shaking his large head at the tiny kit. "Magpiekit what are you doing out here..? Wheres Fennelcloud."
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 16:42

It took a moment for the kit to register that the cat was his father, but his eyes widened in fear when he did. Oh no! He was caught. His tail curling and his ears dropping, Magpiekit let out a small mew trying to make his already small body smaller. The tom's imagination went wild as he thought of so many horrible things that could happen to him. Maybe mother will abandon me? Or worse, send me to ThunderClan! Similar thoughts filled his mind, until he was asked a question. 'Where's Fennelcloud?'

Little did the kit know, she was not his real mother. Not long ago, when Fennelcloud was stretching her legs, she came across a small black and white kit by the Thunderpath, surrounded by his dead siblings. The decaying bodies and the calls of crows forced the queen to take the abandoned kit home, where she raised him as her own. Assuming his real mother abandoned the litter, she asked the Clan to keep his adoption a secret, so Magpiekit would not be troubled by it. He had never questioned why he looked different from his parents. All that mattered to him was that he was their son. After Icee had finished her backstory (mostly for filler lol), she returned to the actual topic at hand.

"S-She's sleeping.." he mumbled, praying his father would be merciful. So much for his adventure. And so much for tasting fresh-kill.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 17:03

The thought of his beautiful mate made Jayclaw grin softly to himself, having flashbacks of their first encounters. He was much older then her the first time they met, but hey age doesn't matter now does it? He swore to himself that she was the most beautiful cat in shadowclan probably in the entire forest to. He kept his feelings to himself for many moons until he finally asked her to be mates, and to his luck she said yes. Then many moons later, a litter of 5 adorable kits and he was there father! His family had brought him so much joy, he would do anything to protect them. His thoughts were pierced though when he had a small nervous and anxious voice, magpiekit.

His gaze returned to the small black kit, a humble look in his aging dark blue eyes. Jayclaw himself didn't quite know why Magpiekit was so afraid of him, he wasn't going to punish him or anything. The broad tom grinned softly at his son, his newest son that wasn't even really his but that didn't matter he's still there kit. Simply shrugging when Magpiekit explained where Fennelcloud was, the queen did deserve rest after-all it was nice of Magpiekit not to disturb her while she was sleeping. "Well thats fine.. I guess, did you tell her that your going out of the nursery? Don't wanna worry her after all." Jayclaw mewed simply, his tone sounding perfectly friendly. Maybe this would be a good time to do some father-son bonding, he didn't have much to do anyways. "So Magpiekit I'm assuming that your bored and have nothing to do..? Well how about spending some time with your father hmm..?" The light grey tom purred, his eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 17:18

"I-I didn't tell her.. She said I had to wait before I could come out here, but I really wanted to see the camp," he mewed, hanging his head. It was coming. The 'get back in there' talk. It wouldn't be the first time the black tom tried to explore. But he was caught off guard when his father did not tell him to go to the nursery, but invited him to have some bonding time.

"I'm not in trouble? Well if that's the case, then I wanna go to the Burnt Sycamore! And the Thunderpath! I want to see the entire forest! This is going to be so much fun! Yippee! Thank you father!" he purred, rubbing his small head against the old warrior's leg. Magpiekit's energy returned as he began prancing around the grey tom, his tail swishing happily and his eyes wide with excitement. "Ooo, maybe you could teach me how to fight? I'll need to know if I want to protect mother. You're the perfect cat to teach me! You're so strong and wise, and you must know everything, just like Thrushstar. So can you teach me? Pleeease?" his words spewed out like vomit coated with flattery. The kit's amber eyes sparkled as he stared at Jayclaw and huffed, breathless. Take a breather there young one, your father hasn't even said yes to going out.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 17:34

The only reason why the tom wasn't upset was because he understood the eagerness that Magpiekit was experiencing, it reminded the tom of himself during his kit-hood. Always pestering the senior warriors or anyone else in the camp, oh those were the least stressful days he could remember. Possibly the most joyful days as well, he wished that he could go back to those days being worry free and to think of nothing but to explore and play the entire forest.

Though Jayclaw was a bit hesitant on leaving the camp with Magpiekit, he was still to young and the forest still held many dangers even for him. He didn't want to risk on something horrible happening to his son that would make Fennelcloud hate him forever, but the look on Magpiekit's face - it was filled with so much joy. Eagerness! Excitement, did he really want to disappoint him now? He seems to excited to do anything. Giving the idea a thought he figured there was no harm in exploring the territory, but he didn't want to bring Magpiekit to the thunderpath, he would leave his mentor to do that.

The tom nodded towards his son, blinking when he rubbed his head on his legs. A grin spreading across his face and causing the old warrior to purr softly, it was obvious that such eager kit's will make great warriors. There was no doubt in Jayclaws mind that Magpiekit will make a fine warrior of shadowclan. "Although I'm only going to show you around the territory, if I showed you everything what would your mentor teach you then?" Jayclaw spoke softly slightly nudging the black tom, purring after. "At dusk maybe you can tell your little adventure to your mother?" Jayclaw suggested beckoning the small tom with his tail.

"I want you right by my side for the entire time, if I see you wander off I'm going to be asking Thrushstar to not make you an apprentice until your 10 moons!" The light grey tom spoke strictly, threatning him although there seemed to be playfullness in his stern tone.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 18:57

Magpiekit couldn't believe what he was hearing. Jayclaw actually said yes. Haha! Magpiekit, one, Nusery, zero. Licking his chest fur down, the little tom nodded, quietly listening to his father's rules. For once.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's get going!" he urged, now attempting to push his father to the camp entrance. After a minute of intense grunting and pushing with no results, the kit gave up. Padding up to the thorny tunnel, the black cat tried to peer through as best as he could. Turning back to the grey warrior, he cocked his head in concern as another thought popped in his head. "I'd love to tell mother all about the territory, but won't she be upset? She doesn't like me being out here."

ooc: lame post is lame

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 19:10

He watched Magpiekit with amused glittering blue eyes, he seemed so excited now that it slightly gave Jayclaw some tingles of excitement too. The warrior huffed as his son started pushing and shoving although it seemed to have tired him out instead, since the warrior hardly budged at all. Instead Jayclaw giggled, yes he giggles like a girl hush. His amused blue gaze following Magpiekit as he quickly bounded off towards the exit. Hey wait for me!" Jayclaw spoke with concern as he trotted after his son. Wondering what the hold up was, Jayclaw gently nudged Magpiekit out of the thorn tunnel hoping that the sharp thorns wouldn't prick at his fur.

He soon followed Magpiekit, his words were true. Who knows what Fennelcloud would do if she found out that he took him out into the territory. Resting his blue eyes on Magpiekit he slightly winked, "Well then I guess that this is our little secret, can you keep it?" The tom curiously blinking his large blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 21:19

"Can I keep a secret? What do you think I am, an elder?" Magpiekit scoffed as he was pushed through the prickly entrance. His father worried for nothing when the tom came out the other side unscathed. He giggled a little at Jayclaw's enthusiasm, but appreciated it nonetheless. Now out in the open, Magpiekit gasped in amazement. It was so... big! Even bigger than he imagined. Focusing his gaze on a dead tree not too far from the entrance, the black cat grinned. Turning back to the old warrior, the kit took a playful stance and smiled. "Race ya to that tree?" he purred, his tail swishing back and forth as he flexed his paws.

ooc: I think we might as well move this to the territory if that's how this is going. make a topic there? (topic over if that's the case?)

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] EmptySat 16 May 2015 - 7:28

occ: I guess so, I'm fine with continuing it where ever, and if it's over can you make the topic? no muse ;.;

ic: Jayclaw pushed past the entrance or exit or whatever. God he hated the thorn tunnel, he always had bad-luck and had some thorns poke at him. Though it was good luck that none of them would actually get attached to his skin. Shaking out his pelt the light grey warrior huffed, glancing around the territory that he was too fimilar with. His gaze looked towards Magpiekit his blue eyes twinkling with amusement. "I'm not sure if I could run that fast anymore." Jayclaw mused his tail twitching, amazed how Magpiekit had so much energy flowing from him. "But ok.. I bet an old man can still beat you." His father spoke smoothly, trotting of towards the tree in attempt to beat his son.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Out Here? [OPEN]   What's Out Here? [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Out Here? [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1