Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge Empty
PostSubject: The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge   The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:10 am

The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge Gnpy2mM
Basic Conditions
The year is 284, and a family of incestuous cat roleplayers are about to shake up Westeros forever.

We begin as Queen Mistpelt of House Targaryen at the dawn of a new era. Our only mission is to survive in a world of dragonfire and political turmoil, and to defend our throne and crown from our conniving vassals. From there, we will build the greatest empire and dynasty this world has ever seen. Will WCC succeed? Probably not.

Game: Crusader Kings 2
Mod: A Game of Thrones total conversion mod
Start Date: Crowned Stag
Starting Location: King's Landing, Kingdom of Westeros

This is me playing a vidya gam. I will chronicle WCC's struggles and triumphs through screenshots and post the albums (or "episodes") here. Keep a look out because I might put you in the game and marry you off to your brother. Hope you enjoy!

Before the Game
Queen Mistpelt's stats
Culture: High Valyrian
Religion: Faith of the Seven
Traits:
Grey Eminence, Attractive/Genius/Strong, Seven Heavenly Virtues, Dragon Rider

The Dragons Reborn
Using console commands, the following characters will be granted dragons at the start of the game.

Stannis Baratheon of Dragonstone
Eddard Stark of Winterfell
Tywin Lannister of Casterly Rock
Jon Arryn of the Eyrie
Hoster Tully of Riverrun
Mace Tyrell of Highgarden
Balon Greyjoy of Pyke
Doran Martell of Sunspear
Mist Targaryen of King's Landing

Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen of the Free Cities will be granted dragon eggs.

During the Game
1. If we die without an heir or lose our titles, then that's game over.
2. Every direct member of our bloodline will be named after a WCCer. Names cannot be reused for rulers (e.g. if Sleepy becomes king at one point, then we can't use the name Sleepy ever again).
3. WCCers will only be allowed to marry within the family—that is, there's going to be a lot of incest. We're only allowed to arrange marriages outside our bloodline if there are no unmarried relatives within an acceptable age range, if there's a fantastic marriage prospect that will gain us land, or if we need an alliance to stay afloat. Everyone in the family, even the inbred twits, must be married or betrothed by the age of 16.
4. The Iron Throne must be defended at all costs. If we lose the throne, then the game will continue, but it must be our first and foremost priority to gain the throne back by any means necessary. This also means keeping the realm intact—no letting any of our vassals gain independence.
5. We play until game over, we've conquered the whole world, or we've defeated the Others. Even then, it depends on the circumstances, and I might continue either way. Who knows. We'll see. If you couldn't tell, I'm not very good at CK2, so let's just focus on not dying first.

And that's it. The first episode is coming soon. Stay tuned, lovelies. Or not. That's okay too.
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge   The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:45 am

The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge   The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge   The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:50 am

So I have another ~100 or so screenshots where I begin to conquer Essos and pop out more babies (and people start hatching dragons), and do other general lunatic/dragon riding/Cthulhu-worshiping/incestuous viking things, but the game's started crashing on a specific date every single time.

That, along with the fact that nobody seems to care, means I probably won't continue this. :P oh well.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge   The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:40 am

;.; Just read all the things and it was pretty great. Sad you won't continue.

Princess Splotch could have been our saviour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge   The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

The House of WCC - a CK2 challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: