Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:22 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!"

It was still rather early when Fishstar called out for the Clan, and a part of her wondered if Cloudkit would even be awake. Who am I kidding? Kits are always awake.

Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:43 pm

When CLoudkit heard the familiar words for the clan to gather he new it was time. He hurried out of the nursery and sat beneath the willow branch were the leader stood above waiting for her clan to gather. "it finally time!" he couldn't help saying out loud. His sister braged when she became apprentice and he had to stay a kit but now he will show her. When time came for him to become warrior he would be better warrior then she would be
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:52 pm

"Cloudkit," Fishstar began once the Clan had assembled, "You have now reached the age of six moons, and are ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Cloudpaw. Wailingstream will mentor you. I expect that he will help you grow into a formidable warrior."

Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Icetail cheered for her son. "Congratulations darling, Uncle Wailingstream got to be your mentor. She smiled and let them greet.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Cloudpaw happily walked up to his mentor and touched noses with him. Then he ask almost impatently "What are we going to do first?!" He was ready to finaly show his sister that he was an apprentice now to. His stupid leg kept him from coming apprentice when his sister did.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Specklepaw padded up to Cloudkit-paw… and smiled at him. "Congratulations! I can't wait for us to be in the apprentice den TOGETHER!" She giggled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Wailingstream touched noses with his apprentice, purring in amusement at his nephew's eagerness to start. However he had some reservations about training the apprentice too soon, especially after the leg injury that nearly crippled the tom. For now, he mainly wished to work on things that wouldn't cause further troubles in the tom's leg, but knew better than to let it seem like he was going easy on the tom.

"For now we'll work on fishing, you are a Riverclan cat after all. No apprentice of mine is going to be a bad fisher. We'll head down to the river after you get fresh moss for the Warrior's den. Can't have you apprentices having too much fun." He teased his nephew, nudging him towards the dens. "Go, and take Specklepaw with you since she's not doing anything!"

Giving them their orders, he approached his sister, Icetail. "They grow up so fast, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:44 pm

"Yes." Was all she replied. She looked at her kits, remembering the she-cat she adopted them from. Dead on the thunderpath, struck down by a monster when she was protecting her kits. So little they were. She sent her prayers to the she-cat to hopefully let her join Starclan, and took the kits. Her eyes widened as she remembered and she took a step back in shock for a moment. "Yes."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Not noticing his sister's distress, he continued obliviously. "You've been an excellent mother you know. Nightpaw won't even talk to me these days. Always talking about revenge. If we were in competition, you would be the winner when it comes to parenting. Of course, I still beat you on looks."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:08 pm

OOC: Kisichu, ya just wanna make a conversation topic instead of spamming their accounts? Not trying to be rude if it comes out that way...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:11 pm

OOC: Yep, we can continue this in another thread. It's been a while since the siblings talked, make a hunting thread?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:12 pm

OOC: Sure.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: