Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 3 May 2015 - 11:52

OOC: A little late, sorry. D;

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar yowled.

Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Mon 4 May 2015 - 6:31; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 4:54

Specklekit woke up instantly. Today she was going to become an apprentice. She ran outside just in time to see Fishpelt call a meeting.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 6:30

Today, the birds were singing in the distance and the sun was generous. Fishstar uttered a soft purr as the warmth hit her back. A perfect day for a ceremony. "Specklekit," she called, "please step forward."

Last edited by Fish on Mon 4 May 2015 - 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 6:47

Specklekit stepped forward. "I can't believe I'm becoming an apprentice!" She thought excitedly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 14:16

The leader drew her attention down to Specklekit, who was jittery with excitement. "Specklekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive you warrior name, you shall be known as Specklepaw." Fishstar halted her speech and hummed, thinking of who could take on an apprentice. "Mistfeather will mentor you. I hope she will pass down all her knowledge and skills."

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 15:10

Specklepaw smiled and padded to Mistfeather. She rubbed muzzles with her than ran to Cloudkit. "I can't believe I'm an apprentice!" She smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 15:15

Cloudkit cheered for his sister but wonder why he didnt become apprentice himself, he was Specklekits sister afterall.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 15:26

Mistfeather, who had been present the entire ceremony, padded up to her new apprentice with bright, green eyes. Glancing at the young she-cat, the warrior pressed her nose to Speckleki-paw's. Pulling away, the tabby smiled at her apprentice.

"I will teach you all that I know. I hope you're ready to learn." the silver cat meowed. A new apprentice! I hope she's as eager as Icetail was.

Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 15:32

Specklepaw smiled. "What will we do first?" She asked with wonder.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 16:04

"Let's start with battle training. It's probably one of the most important aspects of being a warrior. One day, hopefully not, you'll have to defend yourself. I might not have made it out with just a couple scars if my mentor didn't teach me right away." Mistfeather spoke, gesturing with her tail to the faded scars across her left cheek. As much as she was excited to get out and give Specklepaw her knowledge, she knew the apprentice would need time to prepare.

"But for now, rest. You'll need energy for training." the silver tabby meowed, flicking her tail and walking off towards the camp exit.

Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 16:06

Specklepaw nodded and padded shyly into the apprentice den.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 19:44

"wHEN will I become a apprentice?!" cloudkit wondered out loud. It not fair his sister became apprentice and not him. Even if he did hurt his leg should still come apprentice same time as his sister.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 20:23

ooc: Spotted, I already told you that I was going to make your ceremony. There was no need to post just to complain. ^^;

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 4 May 2015 - 20:44

ooc: i didnt mean to make it seem like just making the post to complain. it was just to show that Cloudkit was disappointed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Specklekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: