Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)

Go down 
+2
Echo
Blaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) Empty
PostSubject: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:28 pm

Flamekit of ThunderClan would like to be accepted as an official kit of ThunderClan, please!

Name: Flamekit

Appearance: Orange tabby with brighter orange stripes

Personality: Kind; patient; obedient (unless it comes to obeying his siblings!); humorous (not necessarily the best joker, but he has a sense of humor)

Clan: ThunderClan

Knowledge of Warriors and the books: As much knowledge of it as you can get (well, more like 99.9%!)

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Approved~
Welcome to WCC <3

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Thank you so much!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Oh um Echo? There is already a Flame- in Thunderclan. Also, can you point Flamekit in the direction of the rules and such? He doesn't seem to know much

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Well, Rose, I understand the rules perfectly well, thank you very much. I've read them, understood them, and used them, and I don't need other people saying I haven't. Having two 'Flame's in the Clan is perfectly fine, too, because they will always have different names anyways, so they will be easy to tell apart, unless you have trouble remembering names. I have one question for you: Why do you think I don't know the rules much?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) Tumblr_inline_neqh5zdaEn1skc90r

oooooooooh snap
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Our Lord of Light, Sleeps has dealt with this here. All hail Sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:46 pm

All hail Sleepy! All hail the Lord Sleepy!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) Gb46h4I

Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Ah frick, I'm sorry for forgetting that.
How'd I wind up making a mistake when I check the Allegiance all the time? asdfghjkl;
Sorry about the trouble everyone!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)   Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamekit of ThunderClan (please ignore the last one, that was a total mistake)
Page 1 of 1