Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Cruelty of one peraon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Cruelty of one peraon Empty
PostSubject: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:09

So hey I have a cat that hangs around my house i call my own i named him barley because he looked like barley from the warriors books well he came to my house two days ago with something at the time i didn't know what it was.. today though i found out what it was and it was a blow dart. So my mom called animal control because they said they could help him. Well they just got him and the poor fella the blowdart is long it was lodged in his head and the tip could be felt at his scruff! This made me upset and all because one person wanted to get rid of him. I also found out what this person did and had was illegal here. I hope and pray that he won't pass away when they help him :(. I've went through this before. A long while back i owned a cat and she had her second little of kittens and someonw just a few days after she had her kittens aomeone poisoned her and she died and the kittens had been feeding from her but a day at a time those kittens died too it made me so sad so. If this happens to Barley I'll be so upset because why must one be so cruel i mean they could've called animal control to take him instead of shooting him with a blowdart.

Heres what he looked like:
Spoiler:

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:31

That is awfull what the person did. I real hope the poor kitty will be okay.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:33

I do as well i feel really bad for what happened and i hope they find whoever did this to him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:37

I'm so sorry to hear that! I sure hope the fella is okay. I haven't experienced stuff like this before but I can imagine how tough it must be. Sending hugs to Barley! <3

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:38

It was really tough . Im sure Barley appreciates the hugs you sent :)

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:42

I hope the person gets what they deserve for animal abuse
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:45

Yeah. My friends are currently working on a project for Animal Abuse and their trying to form a group to stop it. It's really bad what people sometimes do but good thing there's tons of nice people in the world to help this.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:49

I found my cat Elvis as a stray when he was 4-6 weeks old. Found him right after a hurricane hit. So that mean someone dumped him at that young age
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:51

Oh, maybe he was swept away? There was a boy who saved a mother cat and her kits from a tsunami.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 13:53

Yeah im glad there are a lot of nice people to help stop this. I dislike animal abuse and wanna stop it. I also found a kitten which i still have my cat hades we found him when he was still very youmg someone just dumped him off at our house to die but i took care of him his names Hades and his actually fine now :)

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruelty of one peraon   The Cruelty of one peraon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cruelty of one peraon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-