Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptySat 25 Apr 2015 - 16:52

Littlepaw sat in camp, waiting patientally his turn to eat. As soon as the queens, elders, medicine cat and kits finished, he stepped up to grab a juicy squirrel. He set it down. Huh. Too big. As he was about to return it for a warrior to devour instead, a certain she-cat caught his eye. "Hi Poppypaw." He mewed. "Wanna share this with me?" He asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 22:15

Poppypaw recently returned from a patrol, the she-cat was pretty worn out. She wanted too take a nice-long nap curled up in the newly returned sun. The golden she-cat looked up a bit surprised when she had heard Littlepaw call out too her. She herself never got to know Littlepaw that well - it'd be nice too talk too him won't it? It'll also give her something too do since she was bored. The ginger she-cat padded forwards her whiskers giving a slight twitch. "Hi Littlepaw-" She mewed before tilting her head. Glancing at the fresh caught prey that lay at the apprentices paws a bright smile crossed on the golden she-cats face. "Sure thing!" She had mewed plopping down besides the tom her whiskers twitching. "So did you catch this yourself?" Poppypaw had asked lowering her head down as she gently nibbled on the squirrels neck, leaving room for littlepaw too squeeze in.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 5:42

"I would like to say I did, but I was only on the patrol that caught it. How are ya?" The brown Tom asked kindly. He truly did have a lot to talk about and the day was long still.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 21:22

The ginger apprentice shrugged, well at least he was being honest and not lying about it. The apprentice tilted her head as Littlepaw asked her about her day, a dazed and tired look in her eyes. "Well Flameclaw had been training me pretty rough lately - the perks of being an apprentice of a deputy." She laughed her plump tail flicking in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 21:26

"Oh." He said with a slight chuckle following. "My dad being my mentor is kinda akward." He said with a shrug, hoping she got the idea. He dug in to the squirrel a second later. Huh. Poppypaw's pretty. He thought to himself as he looked up at her. But he cleared his thoughts, not wanting to have a random outburst of a comment which would make the conversation akward.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 21:33

She didn't know why having a father as a mentor would become awkward, parents tend too discipline more then other cats. Littlepaw was lucky too have his father as his mentor - fathers know best after all, why would it become awkward? Poppypaw kept the question too herself, her ears perking as littlepaw kept quiet. "So! How was your day Littlepaw?!" She mewed her whiskers twitching.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 21:39

"Pretty good overall. I went on a hunting trip but only caught a mouse. It's not gonna be enough to fill up a kits belly." He mumbled a bit at the end. "So... Whatcha wanna talk about?" He asks in a more positive tone.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 22:00

She'd been a bit bored - the chatting with Littlepaw hadn't been too exciting but Poppypaw did her best too look kind. She simply nodded shrugging at him "Oh well better then nothing right." She mewed smiling. The ginger she-cat shrugged again - not knowing what too talk about, "So what do you want your warrior name too be! My ceremonys going too be happening pretty soon." She mewed excitment showing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] EmptyWed 29 Apr 2015 - 4:50

"Hmm... I'm not sure yet. I hope it's gonna be something the other clans will be afraid of. But my mom just had to name me Littlepaw. So hopefully Littleclaw maybe. Oh, did you hear about the War between our clan and Riverclan that's coming up? My dad told me about how a she-cat named Tawnypaw died from the fighting." He said, hoping to strike up a conversation.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]   A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only] Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bit of lovin' in my life [Crys and me only]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: