Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  Empty
PostSubject: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 5:52

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" As redundant as the words became, Fishpelt was always glad to name new apprentices.

'paw = profit

Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 6:27

Tidalkit smiled and jumped around as Fishpelt called for a meeting. Running to her father, Wailingstream, she said, "Daddy! Daddy! I'm gonna be an apprentice!" She looked around for her brother, Nightkit, almost immediately after, before sitting down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sebastizard

Sebastizard

Characters : Leopardkit, Nightkit
Clan/Rank : TC Kit, RC Kit
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 6:45

Nightkit smiled. One more step to being a warrior. He saw Tidalkit and Wailingstream and went to sit next to them. He knew he wasn't talented in any area so all he could do is practise and strive to be the best. Nightkit listened to the reeds dance, as he waited for Fishpelt to continue.

Nightkit was excited but also felt a bit down. He knew that in future times there will be blood spilt, loved ones killed, as that was the life of a warrior. That was why Nightkit was determined to not bond with any cat to closely. Even his sister and Wailingstream he kept at a distance. But this was a very difficult task for Nightkit as he already loved his sister, Tidalkit.

When Nightkit thought of family he thought of the family that abandoned him and Tidalkit. He wanted to protect her and take revenge on the horrible cats that had left them to die. Nightkit shook his head. He thought about his apprentice ceremony instead of depressing thoughts.

"Are you excited, Tidalkit?"

Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  59346445bec4c806a0959f06b77b0476
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 6:49

"Yes, you are." Wailingstream spoke fondly to the little she-kit he'd come to call his own. The pair were so young and already ready for their apprenticeship. Though he knew this day was inevitable, it was both frightening and pleasing to see how they'd grown over the past moons. He gave them both a quick affectionate lick on the head, and fussed over them to make sure they were presentable before the clan.

"You two will make fine apprentices, and one day, warriors. I'm proud of you both."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 11:57

"So excited!" She squeaked to her brother. Sensing the tension in him by his quiet tone, she asked quietly, "what's wrong?" Then she suddenly realized what he was thinking of. He's thinking of the "parents", isn't he? Doesn't he know we have a different life, not to worry about them anymore? But she sighed. Realizing he was a bit away from them she pulled him, by the tail, over to them. "Come on, we're your family, come on closer!" Please forget about the past, Nightpaw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 5:37

Fishpelt drew her attention to the two kits that had appeared below. "Nightkit, Tidalkit, please step forward."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptyFri 24 Apr 2015 - 17:59

Tidalkit nodded excitedly and stepped up with a big smile on her face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptySun 3 May 2015 - 12:00

OOC: AGHHH, I'M SORRY THAT I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT APPRENTICE CEREMONIES. ;-;

"You two have both reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, you shall be known as Nightpaw and Tidalpaw. Nightpaw, your mentor shall be Icetail. Tidalpaw, your mentor shall be Rainfall. I hope they pass all they know onto you." Fishpelt leaped down from the willow branch and joined in the chanting.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  EmptySun 3 May 2015 - 12:05

"Thank you! Tidalpaw said happily and looked at her clan, searching for Rainfall.

Icetail smiled at Nightpaw, her new apprentice. she touched noses with him. "It'll be tough but you'll be a great warrior."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.    Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightkit and Tidalkit's Apprentice Ceremony.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: