Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES Empty
PostSubject: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 19:44

So yeah. Jayclaw and Fennelcloud are having some babies... hopefully. If you guys want little kittens parented by these two, just let me know ;w;

Mother's Name: Fennelcloud
Clan: Shadowclan
Origins: technically... 3/4 Shadowclan 1/4 Riverclan (she doesn't know that)

Father's Name: Jayclaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Origins: Pure Shadowclan

Adopted Kits?: sure <3
Special Requests: I'm looking for up to 4 kitties ;u; if there's less, that's fine~

Kits:
Lionkit
Sandkit
Cherrykit
Stumpykit
Duskkit

GO MY CHILDREN! <3

Last edited by Shadow on Sun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:40; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 19:56

I wouldn't mind making a kit that could be theirs not like adopted but by birth? Cause i was thinking of making a new kit for shadowclan and im killing off Echo.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 20:00

That works 8D and Crys is okay with it too~
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 20:01

Ok what does Hayclaw and Fennelcloud look like so i can have my kit look somewhat like them or like them.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 18:35

Fennelcloud is in my signature and Jayclaw is a gray tabby with dark blue eyes I believe
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 18:47

Alright give me a sec and ill have Echo's death thread made and then ill post the kits appication though i found a kit picture with a bit of an ginger tint to its gray tabby fur though i can't think of a name.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 18:51

I'll make one, I have room now Wolfpool is gone. I think I just need firm direction on where I want my cats to go from the get go, and I'll be better off this time :)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 19:14

yay ;u; all the kitties <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 19:20

Send me a PM when they're born :) And I'll join in with Lionkit.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 20:47

Cherrykit is gonna be a kit owo
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 10:50

I'll make one! It'll be a tom.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 20:56

Okay well if all of you are good with the topic starting asap, let me know! I can post it tomorrow <3
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:08

I'm okay with it starting asap

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:36

Dusk- volunteers as tribute!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:56

I'm ready :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES   ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL OF THE SHADOWCLAN BABIES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next