Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 12:31

Fishpelt made her way up the willow branch and beckoned loudly, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!"

Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by Fish on Wed 22 Apr 2015 - 5:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 12:46

Ooc what about Brightpaw they would be made warriors at the same time.. and sorry if i interupted the thread.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 17:15

Ooc: I'm here! and is it okay if Brightpaw's included? (sorry I know she just asked)
Tornpaw padded into the clearing, her eyes bright with excitement.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 4:46

Wailingstream came down to watch the ceremony for the latest apprentices, he didn't know who's ceremony it was. He sat down near Tornpaw, looking over at the she-cat he'd grown fond of.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 5:46

ooc: I'll add Brightpaw in, but could you guys please PM me instead of asking right in the topic from now on? kthxbye

ic:

Fishpelt straightened her back as her Clan gathered for the ceremony. More warriors were being named every few days. RiverClan was growing strong. "Tornpaw, Brightpaw, please step forward."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 8:01

Brightpaw had joined her sister. Quietly she took a step forward quietly looking at Fishpelt.

Ooc will do and im sorry.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 13:31

Ooc: okay, sorry.
Tornpaw stepped forward silently, standing at her sister's side.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 15:22

The deputy waited for the chatter to die down, and then began. "Today, after moons of witnessing your loyalty and determination, we gather to promote you to the rank of warrior. I, Fishpelt, deputy of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in turn." She cleared her throat and proceeded to ask, "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 15:31

Brightpaw looked at Fishpelt before glancing slightly at her sister beforr mewing"i do"she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 15:32

Ooc: Is it okay if my names Tornfur? (I should probably PM this)

"I do." Said Tornpaw.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 3 May 2015 - 10:29

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give your your warrior names.." She paused momentarily to think. "Tornpaw, you shall be known as Tornfur. Brightpaw, you shall be known as Brightwing. We honour your dedication and enthusiasm."

OOC: Just let me know Brightpaw's name, and I'll edit.

Last edited by Fish on Sun 3 May 2015 - 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 3 May 2015 - 12:06

Ooc Brightwing sorry forgot to tell you

Brightwing smiled liking her new name and she nodded quietly . She was finally a warrior. She glanced to her sister quietly for a moment

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 3 May 2015 - 19:07

Tornfur's eyes were bright with excitement. She was finally a warrior! She looked over at her sister, meeting her gaze. Tornfur thought back to the time they snuck out as kits. So much had past since then.. It was hard to believe she was a warrior.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Tornpaw and Brightpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: