Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] Empty
PostSubject: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 12:54

"Nettlewing." Gorsepaw intercepted his mother as she was leaving for a patrol with her fellow warriors, he'd stewed over what to do regarding what Suntail told him, but eventually decided he wanted his mother's confirmation before doing anything. He wanted to believe that she wouldn't have done something so reckless and against the code, she was his mother after all. The one who encouraged him to see reason and behave, how could he trust and heed her advice when she was no better than a codeless rogue. "Can I have a word?"

"Nettlewing?" The she-cat repeated with amusement, her son never called her by her name. While he was allowed to, her kits still preferred to refer to her as mum or mother, it was odd to hear her name from her son. And he appeared rather solemn too, a touch too grave for the usually loud and boisterous tom. "Alright, Gorsepaw, what is it?"

"Not here." He whispered, gesturing outside camp with his tail.

Nettlewing was puzzled but followed along when Gorsepaw lead her out to the moors.

Once he was certain no one was nearby, he turned to face his mother. He looked at the she-cat that had raised him, loved him and felt a gnawing sensation at the knowledge that he would have to shatter this illusion. After today, they would never be the same. But to live pretending was no better fate, so he mustered the courage to speak. "Suntail told me everything. I know."

"I, I don't know what you mean." Nettlewing stammered out reflexively, while she comprehended the gravity of the situation. It was almost visible though when she understood the implications of what her son said, hot fire burned within her at she came to realise there was no escape now. Gorsepaw knew everything because Suntail had finally caved as told him everything. After she'd pled and threatened him to keep quiet, Suntail had betrayed her and spilt the beans. To say she was furious at the tom would have been an understatement, and to tell her son, her eldest Gorsepaw. Everything about his cold attitude made sense. "No, I do. How much did he tell you?"

"Too much." Gorsepaw hissed, clawing into the dirt, tearing out grass shoots. "Why? Why did you do this? And why would you keep it hidden from us?"

"Why did I do this? Because I was young and I loved him. He was there for me when your uncle had been kidnapped. And for that time, he was my everything. He was the sun that kept me alive. We were foolish in thinking we could keep you out of it, but when you were born I swore I'd do everything to keep the three of you safe and happy. I just wanted the perfect life for you three. The mistakes that were made were our sins, they weren't yours to bear. I'm sorry." Nettlewing sank onto the ground as she spoke, each confession paining her, but she knew these were things her kit deserved to know. There was a painful silence after she spoke.

And that was all Gorsepaw needed to know. That yes, Suntail hadn't been telling lies, it was all true. His father wasn't some random Windclan cat, but was Suntail, the clan Medicine cat. It was a truth he never needed or wanted to know but had been placed onto him. For the first time, he pled to Starclan to guide him as he turned to face his mother once more.  "You know I have to tell my siblings. Littlepaw, Meadowpaw. They deserve to know. I just hope they can find it in them to not hate you and Suntail like I do. We trusted you mother."

With that, Gorsepaw walked away, leaving Nettlewing in the moors alone to grieve for the simple life that was lost. Never again would their family be the same.

Nettlewing looked on as her son left her alone, his figure disappearing as he headed towards camp. She couldn't bare following him or facing her kits, so she left. Following the river near the gorge, she left beyond the moors, heart heavy but with the knowledge that her kits would be fine. One day, she might return, but for now, she needed to find herself. To come to terms with what had occurred and her part in the mess.

So she left.
--------

Coming back into Camp, Gorsepaw walked straight over to where his siblings were sharing fresh kill. The usually spirited tom was subdued, quietly approaching the pair with a solemn looked that looked odd on the calico. He nodded in greeting to them.

"Littlepaw, Meadowpaw, come help me gather herbs." The tom demanded in a tone that suggested that he had ulterior intentions and had no time for argument. His patience was on a short fuse today.

OOC: it's a tiny bit cliche but I wanted to wrap it up quickly. Also Gorsepaw had a more fleshed out fight with his father so couldn't be stuffed.

Last edited by Kisuchu on Thu 23 Apr 2015 - 9:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 13:31

Meadowpaw blinked and looked up smiling some"oh hey Gorsepaw"she mewed smiling then blinked"oh...Sure i guess we can help"she mewed getting to her paws quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 15:45

Littlpaw's day was going well, he had recently back from a hunting patrol, and caught a mighty big bird. He was going too share the news with his mother, his mentor was actually pretty proud of him. The small runt was sharing a meal with his sister, meadowpaw. The tom wasn't fairly, intrested in chatting his main focus was the food, he became hungry after his patrol after all.

The small calicos ears perked tilting his head and narrowing his grey-blue eyes at his brother, Gorsepaw.
"Help you?" He scoffed, an amused laugh rising through his throat. He could already tell that Gorsepaw was in a bad mood, he himself wasn't in the greatest mood too argue either.
"Fine." Littlepaw said with a slight growl, shifting to his paws. "Kind of pathetic, how you need your younger siblings too help you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] EmptySun 19 Apr 2015 - 16:00

Gorsepaw didn't bother replying to his siblings, already off once he had their consent. His body language screamed don't ask questions, brushing past warriors and other apprentices to make his way outside camp. He lead them over the moors to near the gorge, where the thundering sound of water would prevent anyone from listening in.

He gave them a moment to settle down before speaking to the pair, his yellow eyes focused on the rushing waters, preferring to look at anything other than his siblings. When he spoke, his voice was quiet, but didn't hid the bubbling anger than radiated from him. "I know who our father is."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 6:56

Meadowpaw followed her brother closly a bit curious about how he was acting. She soon sat down quietly curling her tail around her paws neatly. Her eyes getting big for a moment before she mewed"really eho?"she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 13:00

He gave Gorsepaw a hostile glare as he pushed off past warriors and apprentices, it was truly embarrassing, did he not have any manners? What did nettlewing teach him honestly. Littlepaw padded after Gorsepaw mewing sorry too all the cats he had pushed past, his fur risen from pure embarrassment. He had no idea where they were going, and by the looks like it Gorsepaw didn't want too stop. His ears pricked forward when he had heard roaring water in the distance, his blue-grey eyes narrowing in suspicion. What had gotten into him? Had he turned fully crazy? Apprentices werent allowed by the gorge with-out super-vision. Honestly what a mouse-brain.

He hardly was able to make out the words of what Gorsepaw was saying instead, he thought that he would scold his brother rather then too listen to his craziness. "Honestly Gorsepaw you take us out here all the way too tell us who are father is?" Littlepaw spat out in rage, and annoyance. "YOUR A COMPLETE MOUSEBRAIN, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BRING US TOO THE GORGE." He had yelled at Gorsepaw, losing his respect for him even more. "DID YOU SEE THE LOOKS OUR CLAN MATES GAVE US - OUR CLAN MATES?!?!" Littlepaw yelled at him even louder, his claws scraping at the dirt beneath him. His tail lashing and his eyes full of hostility.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 13:22

"Shut up, Littlepaw!" Gorsepaw hissed, he was a hair's breath from pouncing onto his brother to forcibly keep him quiet. While their relationship had always been antagonistic, the chasm was most deeply felt in moments like this when the pair seemed to barely understand each other. The calico was frustrated that Littlepaw couldn't understand his intentions of bring them the one place most wouldn't follow or expect them to go, although it was his fault for not explaining himself at all. He was blinded in his frustration and anger, overwhelmed by his emotions like he easily was. The tom raked the ground threateningly, responding to his brother's hostility. "If anyone else finds out about this, we might not have any clanmates to rely upon!"

But the anger was short-lived as he focused on what he planned to say. He thought of eloquent ways he could say this. Wax poetry on the sordid affair of their parents, but that wasn't in his nature. Instead he chose to be blunt about it, there was no more hiding the truth. "Suntail is our father. My mentor, our medicine cat was our mother's mate."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 13:54

Upon the discovery Meadowpaw's wyes widened. For a moment her fur on her neck bristled up in a moment of shock. "No that can't be right mom wouldn't do that would she"she mewed shaking her head trying to comprehend all of it."how...do you know this Gorsepaw"She mewed trying to relax and stay calm but it wasnt working.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]   You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal] Empty

Back to top Go down

You know nothing [For Softsong & Crystal]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: