Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I started my own forum yay!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yellow

Yellow

Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 31

I started my own forum yay!! Empty
PostSubject: I started my own forum yay!!   I started my own forum yay!! EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 10:24

So I finished reading this nook series by nicole peeler a while ago and I thought, wouldn't it be entertaining to roleplay as the various legends. Well, I'm kind of terrible at this and I'm only a newbie at making forums so its a mess right now lol. Well its urbafantasybylegend.forumotion.com when I say legend I mean things like selkies and vampires (they have a different name in the book but I don't remember what it is). And don't forget your incubus and succubus characters. Lol anyways, join if you'd like. It should be entertaining. At least to me anyways. :* thanks for your time guys! Cheering

I started my own forum yay!! Imagine
BlackIce
Back to top Go down
http://tiniermefriends.webs.com

I started my own forum yay!!
Page 1 of 1