Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Something crazy happened today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Something crazy happened today Empty
PostSubject: Something crazy happened today   Something crazy happened today EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 15:08

I was in 7th period listen to music when I saw that there was a little TV button next to the music stuff. I clicked on it and saw that a list of room numbers popped up. I only knew who two of the room numbers belonged to, and one was my 6th period science teacher. I wanted to know what would happen so I clicked on her room number and waited a minute. I waited until 3:30 to turn on music or anything in case it started playing through my ipod so I wouldn't get in trouble by my 7th period teacher. As soon as the bell rang I hit play on the music and turned the volume up. Nothing was playing through my ipod so I quickl made my way down to my 6th period teacher room to see if anything was happening. When I got in there she thought I had a question but I just explained why I came in there. After I explained she was like "oh so you did that!" Then she said that at the begin of class a squirrel popped up on her computer screen then it went away after a minute or two. And then she said right at 3:30 music started playing through her speakers. So basicaly I just acidentaly hacked into her computer. She wasn't mad, she just thought it was kind of funny. Then told me that she was kind of glad that I did it because know she knows that her room isnt password protected.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Something crazy happened today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something crazy happened today   Something crazy happened today EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 16:38

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Something crazy happened today N6a5zHfSomething crazy happened today IMrnxD6Something crazy happened today GMXQgOOSomething crazy happened today JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Something crazy happened today GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down

Something crazy happened today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: