Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] Empty
PostSubject: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 18:16

The day was overcast and cold, but Nettlewing was awake and sunny as ever. She'd felt movement within in that she knew could only be one thing. She was excited, and had every right to be. The kits inside of her would belong to Sunpaw and her. Proof of their love for each other, thus she ran through camp to the medicine cat den, hoping to find her mate so they could talk out.

"Sunpaw? Are you there?" She called out quietly, hoping he'd answer.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 18:21

OOC: His ceremony is going on in a lil so let's say he is now Suntail

Ic: Suntail smiled as he heard Nettlewings words. "Suntail." He said with a smile. "What's up?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 18:46

"Really?!" Nettlewing spoke with joy, she was excited for her mate to officially become a medicine cat, not a medicine cat apprentice. She wanted to lick him, and press herself against him but knew better than to do such things in camp where anyone could see. "That's wonderful, Suntail. Let me help you gather herbs on the moors today. I have much to talk to you about."

It was her 'subtle' way of saying, I need to talk now.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 18:55

Suntail let out a rumble of delight. "Good, let's go!" He purred and began to limp towards the exit of camp. He had realized his eye had not been permanantely blinded- Just temporarily as his vision was getting a little better. (I'm going to say it was not ripped out, because there is something I have to do with him and having only one eye is a bit ugly)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 20:20

Nettlewing walked besides her mate, keeping her distance to seem only friendly, not loving. She did worry as her mate's eye had been bad for a while, and she didn't know anything about healing so didn't know if he was completely blind or not. Either way, she kept to the left of him as usual to be his defence should something attack.

Only when they were a fair way from Camp, she gently nudged him behind a bush to tell him the good news. "Suntail, Starclan has blessed our union."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 20:22

"Huh?" He asked, blinked. "What do you mean?" Though his mind had a feeling he knew. "Erm..?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 20:37

"I'm with kits!" Nettlewing spoke and spun around in glee. The only other time she'd felt so happy was when she found her brother, Smokepaw moons ago. She was overjoyed, and hoped Suntail would feel the same. They were his kits after all, and they'd all be the perfect toms and shes. Proof of their devotion to each other.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 21:01

Suntail gasped. "That's.. That's amazing!" He nuzzled her and licked her cheek affectionately. "They'll be beautiful, like you." He mewed. Though he kept mainly calm on the outside, he was practically screaming and leaping in joy at the comment. Many moons of being there for her.. Sticking by her side in the hardest of times.. Was paid off as his love for her had blossomed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 22:26

"Or handsome like you. They could all be toms. I heard a Riverclan she-cat had five she-kits in one litter." Nettlewing purred, she knew her mate enough to know he was just as delighted as she was. She leant against him, pressing her flank against his. "And they'll have the best Medicine cat in the world to deliver them."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 0:19

Suntail purred. "Oh stop." He teased, his paw on his forehead. He smiled more. "Five kits, hmm? Strange."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 0:26

"Yep, and all of them she-cats." Nettlewing relaxed against her mate, feeling comforted by his presence. They could only be like this now, hidden away from the clan, so she basked in the moment, praying it never went away. "I love you, Suntail."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 0:29

He entwined his tail with hers. "I love you too, Nettlewing." He felt perfectly content with this moment. But a moment later, thoughts raced to him. What if Starclan disapproves? What would happen? I hope the kits are safely born.. The fur on his spine rose and he blinked, the thoughts wrapping around his thoughts like a python.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 0:40

Sensing her mates distress, Nettlewing curled up closer, she could guess what her mate was concerned about. It didn't take much detective work, it was easy with how well she knew him.

"Stop worrying, our kits will be fine, and so will I. If Starclan truly disapproved they wouldn't have let me have kits in the first place."

OOC: May they be the first medicine cat/warrior combo that doesn't lead to tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 7:22

OOC: Haha, yeah.

Suntail smiled weakly. "Okay." He licked her cheek, and sighed. "I sure hope everything will be okay."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]   Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun ignites the Nettles [For Cat]
Page 1 of 1