Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightningkit thinks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Lightningkit:.

Clan/Rank : RiverClan ~ Kit
Number of posts : 22

Lightningkit thinks Empty
PostSubject: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015, 10:54 pm

Lightningkit bunched up her leg muscles and leaped to the second branch of a tall tree. After jumping her way to the top, she closed her eyes and imagined wings of wind on her back, and flying above RiverClan's river to WindClan's beautiful moor, or to SkyClan's great green forest. The wings carried her all the way around the Forest territiories, and back to RiverClan. To her slight surprise, she whimpered as it set her down on the top of the tree again; she wanted to visit WindClan and SkyClan again. She opened her eyes, and found herself laying on a patch of moss on a tree. She blinked her sleep-groggy eyes, and gazed over to WindClan's territory, and past it, SkyClan's. The longing in her gaze shocked her, and she hurriedly leaped down from the tree, jumping neatly from the third branch to the ground. She shook her head to clear it, shoving the longing down, and internally blamed the lack of oxygen up so high for her muddled thoughts. Forcing herself to not look back towards WindClan's territory, she turned back towards RiverClan - her home, she reminded herself, troubled by her feeling of belonging when she had the wings of wind.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptySun 29 Mar 2015, 5:10 pm

"Hi, Lightningkit!" Said Tornpaw as she walked up to her foster sister. She dropped a fish in front of her. She could tell Lightningkit was troubled, but Tornpaw thought it wold be fine just to let her know she's not alone, not badger her with questions. "Wanna share this fish with me?" She asked.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptySun 29 Mar 2015, 5:43 pm

Lightningkit smiled at Tornkit. "Thanks! That would be great." She began to chew the slimy fish, forcing herself to smile, and tried to see why cats loved this so much. "Mmmm," she said, failing at trying to convince herself that she loved it, too. After a few bites, she paused. "Do you ever wonder who your parents are? Have you ever felt like... you have to go somewhere to find them?" she asked her sister. Maybe all cats felt like this, if they didn't know their parents... like they had to go to somewhere in particular.

A RiverClan kit whose origins are unknown. She is very kind and loyal; however, she barely ever speaks, and she loves to be in the open air, or high in a tree. She wants to be a medicine cat, and does not enjoy swimming as much as other RiverClan cats do.
In OOC, her mother is an NPC WindClan cat, and her father is an NPC SkyClan cat.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015, 9:42 pm

Tornpaw thought about this. The thing about Tornpaw was, she thought way too much. Yes, this had crossed her mind many times before, and finding Brightpaws and her parents would've been great! She had so many plans laid out in her head at that moment she wished she could blurt out everything to Lightningkit, but she didn't know if that was the greatest idea in the world. Tornpaw, the cheerful and playful apprentice that never seemed to have a care in the world, stared at Lightningkit with a thoughtful expression, showing a part of her that was barely ever seen. Finally, she  thought of something to say and mumbled, "Yes, I do. I've had many times before. I love to climb and I love the forest, but I also love to swim. Skyclan has many rocky places to climb and a few cold streams (I think) and maybe even some trees. It'd be perfect!" She said dreamily, "I wish I was from there, and if I couldn't be Skyclan, Thunderclan would be my second choice. Maybe I'm not from Riverclan at all. But..." she sighed and looked around the camp, begging herself to remember everything she couldn't. She had said much more than she meant to, and hoped nobody else heard her. She looked back at Lightningkit, "Why do you ask?"

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015, 9:55 pm

Lightningkit sighed. "You're not the only one who loves to climb. I also love to run," she answered, thinking of the feeling of wind in her fur as she mentally flew with wings made of wind.

//occ: low muse, lol

A RiverClan kit whose origins are unknown. She is very kind and loyal; however, she barely ever speaks, and she loves to be in the open air, or high in a tree. She wants to be a medicine cat, and does not enjoy swimming as much as other RiverClan cats do.
In OOC, her mother is an NPC WindClan cat, and her father is an NPC SkyClan cat.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015, 10:14 pm

She looked down at her sister, and sighed. Now that she had lifted off onto a new train of thought, she couldn't get off of it. Soon, the crazy part of her started to kick in again, and her eyes brightened, a sign of a plan forming in her mind. It was something she had wanted to do many times before, but there's borders for reasons. She looked at Lightningkit again. How would this work? She kept pondering on it, ideas flying in and out of her mind until she finally landed on one. "The gatherings coming up..." she murmured, now staring at her sister with a mischievous grin and look in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015, 10:23 pm

Lightningkit begn to deny the idea, then stopped. The grin on her sister's face was infectioud - it moved her face in an instant. Then, in the next instant, it evaporated like mist on a lake. "I won't go to the Gathering," she pointed out. "I'm only a kit. Kits don't go to Gatherings, do they?"

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015, 10:27 pm

Tornpaw's grin only got wider. "Exactly." She said, and glanced around before leaning in and whispering, "Here's the plan, if you don't want to do it that's fine with me. If I can get Brightpaw to join then we can sneak you into the gathering, and try to meet a Skyclan and Windclan cat. It won't be like being on the territory, but we can still get information from them, and if we like it, then..." she paused, then murmured, her voice barely audible, "We can go home with them." She didn't realize she used the word 'home' to describe the other clan territory Until afterwards.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015, 11:41 pm

Brightpaw had padded from the apprentices den and padded over overhearing what her sister Tornpaw said to their adopted sister."ask me what Tornpaw"She mewed smiling some.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 5:54 pm

Lightningkit answered for Tornpaw. "Sneak me to the gathering to talk to a WindClan or SkyClan cat to see if we should go home with them," she said softly to her other sister. Of course, if they went on with the plan, Lightningkit wouldn't talk, just stand next to them. She only really spoke to people she had deep trust in - like her sisters.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 5:59 pm

Brightpaw was quiet for a moment"personally to be honest Lightningkit i think that's a bad idea especially going home with them"Brightpaw mewed sitting down"but i mean i guess we could sneak you in but we cant go home with another clan"She mewed

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Pizza Kitty

Pizza Kitty

Clan/Rank : Skyclan kit: Sandkit Thunderclan kit: Skykit Rogue: Tiny
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 8:10 pm

Ooc: Sorry for interrupting but one of my cays could help talk once they become apprentices!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 8:41 pm

OoC:What do you mean? Lightningkit can talk fine, she just doesn't like talking to cats she doesn't know very well.

Back to top Go down
Pizza Kitty

Pizza Kitty

Clan/Rank : Skyclan kit: Sandkit Thunderclan kit: Skykit Rogue: Tiny
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 9:07 pm

Ooc: no. I meant if your going to talk to a Skyclan cat once Sandkit is an apprentice she can go to the gathering and meet you guys

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks EmptyWed 01 Apr 2015, 11:32 pm

Ooc: oh, ok, that would be cool. You know, if we actually do this.
IC: Lightningkit sighed. "Yeah. I guess it is. Maybe, you could talk to some SkyClan cat on your own, and then when you come back, you can tell be about it. Or some WindClan cat. Or, I guess, some ThunderClan cat." Suddenly, she had a guilty feeling, like she was betraying her Clan by talking about this. This isn't betraying RiverClan! she thought. We're just... talking about getting to know cats in other Clans! That's not against the warrior code. But she still had a guilty feeling hovering around her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit thinks   Lightningkit thinks Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningkit thinks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: