Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1128
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 pm

ooc: I'm not even leader yet and I've done a butt-ton of these, lol.

Fishpelt leapt up the willow branch and seated herself. Another day, another ceremony. Though it was a little bit redundant, she was happy that RiverClan was growing with each new apprentice. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting."

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:47 pm

A white and two tone orange kit scampered from the nursery and sat down her fur slicked back but a patch of fur on her puffed out in excitement.Brigjtkit glanced back waiting for her sister Tornkit

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Female
Number of posts : 283
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:41 pm

Tornkit shot out of the nursery, accidently landing on her sister. She stepped off of her and murmured, "Sorry.. and sorry I'm late! Who do you think your getting for a mentor?" Asked Tornkit Excitedly.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:03 pm

"Tornkit, Brightkit, please step forward," Fishpelt bid the excited kits.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Female
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Tornkit bounced forward glancing excitedly at her sister.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Brightkit licked her fur quickly before stepping forward in excitement"i dont know but i hope they x an make me the best apprentice ever "She mewed quietly before looking up at Fishpelt

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faith

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:24 pm

"I wanna get Wailingstream." Whispered Tornkit, her voice barely audible. She looked up at Fishpelt, and stood up taller. 'I'm going to be the best apprentice ever!' Thought Tornkit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Brightkit blinked then smiled and stood taller puffing out her chestfur a little smiling.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Peonykit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4204
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Wailingstream padded up to the willow branch to watch the kits he'd played with on many occasions finally become apprentices. He was the mentor to Patchpaw, so was unlikely to be allowed to take them on, but he still wanted to be there to support the little ones.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Dewtuft ϟ Ivyfall          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Fishpelt's tail twitched in amusement as the kits stood tall and awkwardly puffed their chests out. "You two have reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you recieve your warrior names, you shall be known as Brightpaw and Tornpaw. Brightpaw, your mentor shall be Ashcloud. Tornpaw, your mentor shall be Stormclaw. I hope that they will pass their skills and knowledge onto you."

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Last edited by Fish on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Brightkit and Tornkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Brightpaw smiled brightly and she glanced around for her mentor Ashcloud.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile