Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we give Coon another chance?
YES, let Flameclaw become leader.
63%
 63% [ 10 ]
NO, hold an election for the next leader.
37%
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Characters : Yarrowpaw / Wrenkit
Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9767
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Apprentice / SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:50 pm

Regardless of everyone being so angry all of a sudden, I'm at least glad to see you're all so... lively. I suppose this is how democracy works.

Let's just get down to business. Two things are established:

1. Rose & Spottedstar are out the door. There were some who wanted to give her another week or so to wait and see... but let's quit it with the second chances, alright? I don't want to drag this issue out any longer than we have to, and it looks like Rose has disappeared into the Shadow Realm. I don't think ThunderClan wants to wait another week just to see if their Supreme Leader would pinkie swear that they'll be active from now on or if they'll disappear from my life again just like my father. Most people seem content with giving her the boot, but if some of you are really opposed to that, then post about it below.

2. ThunderClan's next leader, whoever it may be, better not be inactive. If they are and this whole scandal flares up again, then I swear to God I'll just split ThunderClan into four pieces Germany-style and obliterate all their members like it's Third Impact. I didn't know a thread about cat elections could get so vitriolic, and I don't want to go through this process again. If you're really inactive and you're not getting those soul-draining ceremonies done, even after long delays, then you're outta here. No more being nice.

THAT OUT OF THE WAY, I thought a new thread would be useful.

Basically, this is to reach a clear resolution on the issue and reach a majority opinion. I highly doubt all of you will be happy. In fact, I fully expect everyone to be thoroughly unhappy. But if most of us can agree on something, then we can at least move past this.

The issue at hand, from my understanding, seems to be:
Do we let Coon become leader now that she says she'll be active again, or do we carry through with an election for a new leader?

This thread should hopefully just resolve the issue. If the NO camp wins, then we'll have to hold another poll of course, but at that point everything will be put to rest at least.

So argue away.

Poll will probably end the night of the 18th.

Last edited by Sleepy on Wed May 10, 2017 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:01 am

Well. Coon is my friend and she deserves a second chance. I believe she would make a good leader as she promises to be better. After all, this site is a special place for us and TC desperately needs a leader, no matter how much anyone argues.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 am

A decision was already made regarding this. Bringing it back up will only serve to make things more anger-fueled. The decision was already made last night, and your date of ending is for yesterday. Coon is the rightful deputy/leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Everyone's Favorite Zombie
Everyone's Favorite Zombie

Male
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9438

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 am

I think Skeletonstar should rise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Bonestrike, Shadowleaf, Viperkit, and Badgerkit
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6675
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior, Riverclan Kit, Windclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:03 am

All hail skeletonstar *shot*

BonestrikeViperkitCrowstarBadgerkitShadowleaf
ShadowclanRiverclanSkyclanWindclanThunderclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 am

Okay, almost threw up trying to pick up my laptop and put it in my lap, but I love you guys too much to ditch you without an explanation. Im not going to say blah blah blah i swear to be active again and all kinds of other stuff. Because I have been through a terrible past few months. So im going to be completely honest, no matter where it gets me. I went to a mental hospital for a week because I was going to kill myself. Then after that my anxiety was so bad for weeks that I couldn't eat and my schoolwork didn't help. So now I am here months later that my depression is even worse that I barely have the energy to go to school or get out of bed. Im failing all of my classes because im so behind and now im sick also. I can barely get out of bed because im so weak. Im constantly on the verge of puking so that isn't fun either. I was going to get on last night when Fal and Grey told me to, but my nana went into the hospital because she could no longer breath, again. So we thought she was dying for the 7 millionth time.

Look, im just saying that I have good reasons for being gone, and truthfully, the site has gotten boring. But then again I have lost interest in a lot of things thanks to this depression. I don't mind stepping down from leadership, but if it will save the trouble, I will stay as long as I get help catching up. But im not going to beg to stay and promise to be active. I could just plan a later/soon death for Spottedstar and let Coon get ready. I don't want to suddenly dump this on her nor anyone else that would take my place.

Love you guys :D

Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Bonestrike, Shadowleaf, Viperkit, and Badgerkit
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6675
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior, Riverclan Kit, Windclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 am

;n; I love you too Rose

BonestrikeViperkitCrowstarBadgerkitShadowleaf
ShadowclanRiverclanSkyclanWindclanThunderclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:34 pm

King Falcon I wrote:
A decision was already made regarding this. Bringing it back up will only serve to make things more anger-fueled. The decision was already made last night, and your date of ending is for yesterday. Coon is the rightful deputy/leader.

I wanted to get a clear consensus that wasn't just you, Pikachu, Crys, Cat, Coon & friends all arguing for four pages straight, so I don't see why you're opposed. The overwhelming landslide consensus in that poll was "YES, GIVE THEM THE SACK" and I wanted to sort out our plan of action.

A second poll's to clarify our position on this isn't going to hurt anyone. I voted to just let Coon become leader too, y'know (albeit with a shorter leash).

Rose wrote:
Okay, almost threw up trying to pick up my laptop and put it in my lap, but I love you guys too much to ditch you without an explanation. Im not going to say blah blah blah i swear to be active again and all kinds of other stuff. Because I have been through a terrible past few months. So im going to be completely honest, no matter where it gets me. I went to a mental hospital for a week because I was going to kill myself. Then after that my anxiety was so bad for weeks that I couldn't eat and my schoolwork didn't help. So now I am here months later that my depression is even worse that I barely have the energy to go to school or get out of bed. Im failing all of my classes because im so behind and now im sick also. I can barely get out of bed because im so weak. Im constantly on the verge of puking so that isn't fun either. I was going to get on last night when Fal and Grey told me to, but my nana went into the hospital because she could no longer breath, again. So we thought she was dying for the 7 millionth time.

Look, im just saying that I have good reasons for being gone, and truthfully, the site has gotten boring. But then again I have lost interest in a lot of things thanks to this depression. I don't mind stepping down from leadership, but if it will save the trouble, I will stay as long as I get help catching up. But im not going to beg to stay and promise to be active. I could just plan a later/soon death for Spottedstar and let Coon get ready. I don't want to suddenly dump this on her nor anyone else that would take my place.

Love you guys :D

I never doubted you had your reasons. ;w; Sorry to hear about all that and I hope things get better. This is just a trivial matter over TC's designated ceremony-maker and you obviously have much bigger issues and priorities.

Hope you can come back soon and stuff. We all love you too. xP

Back to top Go down
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Heres one way that wont put too much stress on switching everything out. Until something be made official, Coon and I take certain days to start catching up on all ceremonies. We would both just need a list of everything to be done. Other than that, life is getting better slowly and I just at least want to catch TC up instead of putting that on a new leader. I have to take responsibility for this. And after all of it done, we can set a new plan into motion or do whatever everyone else wants. I know i disappeared out of no where and that I should have at least told someone. And if for future reference is cool, just get Fal or Grey or someone to spam me on my phone or skype.

Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:34 pm

So I closed the poll, but if Rose wishes to stay leader, then what do you all think?

To be honest, this whole thing is getting a little confusing, so I want the result that both resolves this activity issue and contents everybody involved.

Back to top Go down
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4527
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:13 pm

You don't need to feel as though you need to take responsibility Rose. If you're planning to step down, then doing it now and letting Coon just have a fresh start from now will be easier. And it'll make everything less complicated, having a slow descent won't really make things easier. Also other warriors have taken care of the ceremonies issues, it's mainly plot issues that need to be dealt with.

But if you want to be leader again, then you'll have to be prepared to be active because people won't be content forever if things stay the same. The deputy is suppose to be a last resort. I know things aren't easy for you right now, I also have dep/anx and I know how tough it can get. So maybe take your situation into consideration and think about what you think is best for you. Not Thunderclan, not Coon, you. If you really want to be leader, and are willing to commit, I'm all for giving you a second chance. But I can't promise people won't get annoyed if a similar issue crops up again.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:35 pm

http://prntscr.com/6iwrqo

Yes guys. How about if everyone agrees to it, I will go back to being full on leader. And if I feel it wont go well, i'll tell Coon and Sleepy. And i'll step down.

How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4527
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Will you still be our medicine cat as well?

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Grey

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit, Greykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3593
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:42 pm

I'm just dropping in that I don't think you should be leader Rose, it is nothing personal at all it is just that you have A LOT of things going on in your life right now and you should really be dealing with that right now instead of here, I know you don't want to loose Spotted so ask Sleepy for her to become a warrior again or such.

It ain't healthy for you to stress over a cat site and all, once you are all better and everything is settled off the internet then I say that you can become leader again, as a first choice if Thunderclan has no leader or deputy.

-Grey

Credit to Jayburd

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Wait, aren't people on the site not supposed to have two high rank cats? (meddie and leader)???? Also Rose you shouldn't stress, as Grey said. Keep it cool. *Thumbs up*

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo   

Back to top Go down

Possible Regime Change 2: Electric Boogaloo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum