Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades Empty
PostSubject: The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades   The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:14

Cat Name:
Shades
Tom or She-Cat:
Shecat
Favorite Warriors Character(s):
Jay feather
Familiarity with the series:
Would you like a list this time?
Appearance:
Fluffy calico, somewhere around apprentice aged
Personality:
Happy, shy, and sometimes aggressive (can be serious and annoying)
Clan: Rogue
Question: ARE we allowed to create a cat after one dies? Because Lonekit died due to the Thunderpath and stuff. I wanted to make sure because I didn't see it in the directions or anything and I'm weird :)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades   The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:22

Yes, you can create new cats after your old one dies. :P You can have five living cats at any given time. Dead cats don't count against the limit, lul.

Lots of rogues lately, it seems. Approved.

The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades   The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 15:27

Okay. Thanks!

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades   The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades Empty

Back to top Go down

The epic awesome pizza from trashcan in twolegplace eating rogue creation of: Shades
Page 1 of 1