Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Possible Regime Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Viva la Revolucion?
Yes, elect a new leader
75%
 75% [ 12 ]
No, give Rose & Coon a chance
25%
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Jay
Everyone's Favorite Zombie

Male
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9440

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Pikachu wrote:
Crystal wrote:
And even if we do only kick Coon, thunderclans leadership will still be pretty unactive unless any one had heard from rose.

Rose is getting the can. This much is undebatable. Just to clear this up.

Can I be the new Thunderclan leader pls pls pls

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Cat wrote:
I agree with Pikachu. Even though I may leave, this site is awesome. As what Softsong said.. It's.. It's ripping the site apart. How about we give rose five days? If not, we will solve this like HUMAN BEINGS.

We're just also giving our opinions~ Besides, it's everyone who gets to decide this I didn't mean to argue with everyone just wanted to get my point across, this isn't fair and even if it's a cat rp site it means alot to the people on it, I made alot of friends on this site and seeing someone ripped apart from their leadership and deputyship just didn't seem fair.

Cat wrote:
If not, we will solve this like HUMAN BEINGS.

Or just solve it together, as a site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm

You know what? I'm done. Im a kid. Crys, stop making me feel bad. I know you're getting your point across, but I just don't want to hear it. I understand that your a person. Now the fingers are on me. I'm a kid. I'll say it again: I'm a kid. I'm trying to help, but seriously? This is what I get? I love this site and everyone on it but Im just not going to take it. I'm 11. I don't know what I'm doing with my life and you simply ranting on my comments isn't helping.

So thank you for being so mean and not considering about how an insecure 11 year old girl feels.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Bonestrike, Shadowleaf, Viperpaw, and Badgerpaw
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6744
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior, Riverclan Apprentice, Windclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Yes Jay you can be the new leader and I can be your awesome sidekick

BonestrikeViperpawCrowstarBadgerpawShadowleaf
ShadowclanRiverclanSkyclanWindclanThunderclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:09 pm

I think this is okay to settle right now. No one wants to hurt anyone, or point any fingers. This was merely an attempt to defend Coon from attempts to remove her. I personally didn't do any of this to hurt anyone or blame them. I feel we can take two things from this:

Coon should be allowed to stay on as deputy/leader (depending on what Rose wants to do).

We can look into putting a set time between getting online/posting to avoid any more problems.

I think that's fair, and no one has to have their feelings hurt. We can all be hunky dorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4616
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Cat wrote:
You know what? I'm done. Im a kid. Crys, stop making me feel bad. I know you're getting your point across, but I just don't want to hear it. I understand that your a person. Now the fingers are on me. I'm a kid. I'll say it again: I'm a kid. I'm trying to help, but seriously? This is what I get? I love this site and everyone on it but Im just not going to take it. I'm 11. I don't know what I'm doing with my life and you simply ranting on my comments isn't helping.

So thank you for being so mean and not considering about how an insecure 11 year old girl feels.

We aren't all 50 year old middle aged corporate scum with twisty mustaches and bulging muscles. We're all also kids. You need to learn to interact with other kids, bro.

I'm not even in this, but that's like getting into an argument with fellow cripples and going, "I'm a cripple! My legs don't work! Stop picking on me!"

We're all cripples you silly Sally. Except Fal, he belongs on Dateline.

There comes a point where no one cares about your age. This is one of those points.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Bonestrike, Shadowleaf, Viperpaw, and Badgerpaw
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6744
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior, Riverclan Apprentice, Windclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Unfortunately something is going to have to be done about Rose. I want to give it a few more day, or unless someone hears from her in the next couple days. I knew this from the very beginning that something would have to be done. In the next couple days I will remain deputy, I want to prove to my fellow tcers that I can be active. I have some rebuilding to do. We have some rebuilding to do. For now lets worry about the battle situation.

BonestrikeViperpawCrowstarBadgerpawShadowleaf
ShadowclanRiverclanSkyclanWindclanThunderclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:30 pm

I agree lets settle this let Flameclaw remain deputy and if in a few days or so Rose doesn't show just move on to leader or whatever. Problem solved

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:31 pm

SOLVED! FAITH IN WCC RESTORED! THANK YOU! I love ya'll!!!!!!!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

Male
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9440

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Cat wrote:

We aren't all 50 year old middle aged corporate scum with twisty mustaches and bulging muscles. We're all also kids. You need to learn to interact with other kids, bro.

I'm not even in this, but that's like getting into an argument with fellow cripples and going, "I'm a cripple! My legs don't work! Stop picking on me!"

We're all cripples you silly Sally. Except Fal, he belongs on Dateline.

There comes a point where no one cares about your age. This is one of those points.

EDIT: Also relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOO8TjKyGr4

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Ebony
Bottom Pillow
Bottom Pillow

Characters : Ravenclaw ♀ // Mallowpaw ♂
Male
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6549
Clan/Rank : Professional Loser.

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Yeah, how dare you be 3+ younger than 90% of the site, Cat. Jeez.
Grow up.
People these days.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldenfern.deviantart.com

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:49 pm

Ok please stop messing with cat and lets get on with our usual rp lives the problem has been solved so DROP IT please.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4616
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Um, can we not bully eleven year olds? Ebony, Jay can you not do this. I'm  sure neither of you guys were masters of speaking and thinking out things as an eleven year old. As you said Ebony, your around 5 years older than her, please act your age and be mature enough to recognize that your comment is unhelpful. And as Softsong said, let this topic die.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Ebony
Bottom Pillow
Bottom Pillow

Characters : Ravenclaw ♀ // Mallowpaw ♂
Male
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6549
Clan/Rank : Professional Loser.

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:17 pm

I was being sarcastic, sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldenfern.deviantart.com

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Well to be honest when typing people cant always tell when you being sarcastic or just being mean so next time please be careful what you type. Besides that lets just leave this thread to die and get on with our rps. With that im outta here :)

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile