Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Possible Regime Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Viva la Revolucion?
Yes, elect a new leader
75%
 75% [ 12 ]
No, give Rose & Coon a chance
25%
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Characters : Yarrowpaw / Wrenpaw
Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9790
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Apprentice / SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Possible Regime Change   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Some concerns have been raised over the activity of ThunderClan's leadership (and also the leadership of a certain other Clan I won't mention >3>).

Ceremonies, Gatherings, and all that jazz are vital to keeping a Clan active. Without an active leader, everything else in the Clan is forced to slow down too, which just isn't fair.

However, I don't want to just force Spottedstar and Flameclaw to just kick the bucket without warning (because people will probably get mad at me), so I'm making this poll here instead.

If you vote YES, then there's two ways we can go about this.

1. We can just settle this in Daily Life and hold a poll to vote for the next leader.
2. We can settle it in roleplay. We could make a thread called "the Choosing" or something in ThunderClan camp, and say Spottedstar/Flameclaw were killed without naming a clear successor. Then the cats of ThunderClan could just resolve the issue for themselves.

Leave your opinion below. :P

If you vote NO, then things will just stay as they are. However, if there's still a clear lack of activity on the leadership's part for awhile after that, then we're going to have to force them to kick the bucket anyways. Leadership is a responsibility, after all.

Someone shop the TC symbol onto this.

yarrowpawwrenpaw
riverclan app — skyclan app
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:23 pm

...well I'd say yes. I have to agree you need to be active if leader i understand things may come up but still so i'd say yes.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4616
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Is there a deadline to this poll? Like midnight Eastern time? Or some other time deadline?

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:28 pm

I'd say yes as well. Inactive leaders aren't fun. New leaders always bring life to a dying RP within a Clan. ^^

I think we should do both, however. A poll and a roleplay. A poll to decide, and a topic for that decision to be put into the RP.

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4616
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Mm, I agree with Pinely, sorting out leaders through RP might get messy. Poll then RPing that decision would allow fairness and the best chance to reduce fighting.

Edit: I'm also saying yes because Thunderclan needs a leader to sort out our issues, help new players, and organise ceremonies on time. We can't just keep having random warriors holding ceremonies. Also we need a leader to figure out how all the different plots TC has going will work together to form a somewhat cohesive canon.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:37 pm

I also agree.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Silver

Characters : Silverpaw, Whiskerpaw, Fang
Male
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 83
Clan/Rank : [Silver]TC Apprentice [Whisker]SC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:26 am

I say yes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:07 am

I agree with Pinely and Pikachu.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:40 am

Honestly, I'd say yes. But, guys, Rose hasn't been leader for too long. The leader was Dewstar when I was here until my OC Dapplepelt had become an apprentice. That was only a bit of months ago. Though I agree, we could possibly, when they are on, talk to them about this to clear things up from within?

I don't know where I'm going with this, but I don't believe it is fair to simply give them the boot without asking them, too. Of course, they may get kicked, but shouldn't this be more fair?

Sleep, you're like, on top of everything here, so.. How would you feel about that? I understand you said you didn't want to give them the boot, either.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Bonestrike, Shadowleaf, Viperpaw, and Badgerpaw
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6744
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior, Riverclan Apprentice, Windclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:24 am

Guys Im back now. If you still want to give me the boot then go ahead.. not gonna be to happy about it though.  Everything is explained in my member announcment. But I swear Im gonna be active from now on. I would like to keep ny position if you are willing to give me a second chance

BonestrikeViperpawCrowstarBadgerpawShadowleaf
ShadowclanRiverclanSkyclanWindclanThunderclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:58 am

Pikachu wrote:
Is there a deadline to this poll? Like midnight  Eastern time? Or some other time deadline?

I think I had the poll set to end by itself in three days, but I'd planned to end voting before that if it was a clear landslide (kinda like right now).

Cat wrote:
Honestly, I'd say yes. But, guys, Rose hasn't been leader for too long. The leader was Dewstar when I was here until my OC Dapplepelt had become an apprentice. That was only a bit of months ago. Though I agree, we could possibly, when they are on, talk to them about this to clear things up from within?

I don't know where I'm going with this, but I don't believe it is fair to simply give them the boot without asking them, too. Of course, they may get kicked, but shouldn't this be more fair?

Sleep, you're like, on top of everything here, so.. How would you feel about that? I understand you said you didn't want to give them the boot, either.

I have no strong opinions one way or another. I don't particularly want to give them the boot, but I know what it's like to have an inactive leader too, and it's not very fun. At the time I'd made this, neither Coon or Rose had been on in around a week, which is worrisome for leaders. I should also note that I didn't just make this by my own will out of the blue. I'd gotten one or two PMs complaining about the current situation and I agreed with their assessment.

So I think a poll is fair. If people want to still talk it out with them, then that's what the "NO" option is for.

Coon wrote:
Guys Im back now. If you still want to give me the boot then go ahead.. not gonna be to happy about it though.  Everything is explained in my member announcment. But I swear Im gonna be active from now on. I would like to keep ny position if you are willing to give me a second chance

Must not be a fun thing to come back to. Sorry.

So I'll leave this open until tonight I think and see if the NO camp can mount a comeback, but for now, if people want to start putting forward their auditions for the potential leader poll, then that'd be great.

Just fill out this template and post it here:

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Tom or She-Cat?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b] (one or two sentences is fine, a paragraph preferred)
[b]How active are you? How many days in a week do you check in?:[/b]
[b]What would you do with this position? What are your duties? What are your ambitions for the Clan?:[/b]
[b]On a scale of 10 to Godlike, describe in detail how muscled and sexy you imagine Jay to be in your head:[/b] (vital question)

Remember, fill this out for your own characters only. If YES ends up winning, I'll put these these in in the poll for everyone to look at.

yarrowpawwrenpaw
Back to top Go down
Grey

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit, Greykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3673
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Bahhahaa worth a shot -cry- ((Specklefur is back now too so wee))

Character Name:

Specklefur

Tom or She-Cat?:

She-cat

Personality:

Strict and a bit grumpy this she-cat isn't the wisest cat in the whole forest. She makes good decisions but if she is threatened often takes the offensive side of things. Specklefur usually relies on others for decision making since she isn't the most confident when she tried not to take the offensive.

Brief History: (one or two sentences is fine, a paragraph preferred)

Born and Raised in Thunderclan Specklefur wasn't always the kindest of the cats in her clan. She was often hot-headed and outspoken, this took up a lot of her personality till she felt guilt for chasing tigerfang ((Ithinnkitwashisnameforgot)) up a tree, she had risked her life for the smaller tom thus ending up in a relationship between them.

Specklefur ended up making more enemies than friends with cats, all from different clans. Specklefur as a young warrior had made enemies with Soulfang, later causing her great harm and emotional damage which she had later recovered. Specklefur later went missing after bearing Tigersomethings kits, after going missing for a few moons she later returned a bit scratched up but fine.

How active are you? How many days in a week do you check in?:

I used to be on everyday but now I am drifting in whenever. But I plan to change that to visiting everyday again. (Not a very trustworthy claim but I'll try))

What would you do with this position? What are your duties? What are your ambitions for the Clan?:

I would try my best to lead Thunderclan on a great path, and my best to get them to their prime.

A Clan leader is charged with the responsibility to watch over and manage an entire Clan, maintaining discipline, order, and protection.

As said above, I would try my very best to lead Thunderclan onto a good path, with a force to be reckoned with.

On a scale of 10 to Godlike, describe in detail how muscled and sexy you imagine Jay to be in your head: (vital question)

Too muscled and sexy to be healthy.

((Sorry if this isn't the right place for these to be posted cx))

Specklefang C#009900, Mistpaw C#ff3300, Goldenpaw C#ff9900, Amberpaw C#669999
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 pm

We do post this here, right? If so...

Character Name:Owlfeather
Tom or She-Cat?:She cat
Personality:Owlfeather is a kind and loyal she cat, she does what she believes and right and when need be she speaks her mind. She doesn't complain when she need to do something and is protective. Though at times as since she was a kit she can at times be a bit shy but not as often and has become a bit more outgoing. She is also watchful.
Brief History: (one or two sentences is fine, a paragraph preferred)Owlfeather was born in Thunderclan but she never knew her parents they were said to have lwft Thunderclan before she even opened her eyes. She wwnt through kithood just playing by herself and hadn't made friends. So her kithood was pretty average. She became an apprentice and when she did she had vowed to work hard to be the best she could. She did too even if she had some problems she worked to get better. She then became a warrior given the name Owlfeather.  She did her vigil after. After she would go on patrols and do the normal warrior duties. Then she met Eaglewing and went hunting with him and they talked after she did some apprentices needed to made warriors and she had been asked to do the ceremonies and she did them with pride. She had made Duskpaw Duskfall, Coalpaw Coalfur, and a few other apprentices warriors. Then Iwlfeather was given an apprentice Tawnypaw.
How active are you? How many days in a week do you check in?:Well I'm active everyday except in the morning on Sunday I have church then
What would you do with this position? What are your duties? What are your ambitions for the Clan?:
Well Owlfeather would do what need to be done. She'd make sure peace is kept when it needs to be kept, go to battle when its only and absolutely necessary, make kits apprentices and all those fun ceremonies. Owlfeather's ambition for the clan is for it to be strong but also thrive.
On a scale of 10 to Godlike, describe in detail how muscled and sexy you imagine Jay to be in your head: (vital question)Um... how would I answer this I'm not exactly sure how to I suppose though i guess if i need to answer this then hmm i guess Godlike...I don't know how to describe it.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Well, if Coon is back, that kind of makes needing to find a new leader/deputy superfluous. Who's to say she won't be active now that she's back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Female
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:01 pm

King Falcon I wrote:
Well, if Coon is back, that kind of makes needing to find a new leader/deputy superfluous. Who's to say she won't be active now that she's back?

Well, she hadn't returned yet when I made this, which makes the whole situation pretty awkward.

Really, it depends on what ThunderClan thinks. If Coon says she'll be active from now, do you guys want to give her another chance, just replace Rose, and let her character become leader?

Or how about this: Coon can fill out the template too for Flameclaw, and if she wins out in the poll, then she'll just succeed Rose like normal?

I'm just the arbitrator here, lul.

yarrowpawwrenpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Regime Change   

Back to top Go down

Possible Regime Change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum