Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Run Away, Not On Purpose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Run Away, Not On Purpose Empty
PostSubject: Run Away, Not On Purpose   Run Away, Not On Purpose EmptySun 15 Mar 2015 - 15:24

The rogue rushed towards the Gorge, Holding a tomkit in her mouth. She was pretty sure clan cats were on her tail but all she had to do was make it to Windclan, because at the moment she felt like it was the only clan that wouldn't kill her on the spot and accept her kit. The tomkit, Tiger, Squirmed in her grasp but she kept going. She ran down in the gorge and leapt rock to rock, hoping she wouldn't slip. A few more strides and she'd be in Windclan territory. As long as she got Tiger to it she was okay. Nobody would know her story, and whoever was following her, if they were clan cats, would not cross the border. If they were one of the other rogues from the twoleg place... She was in big trouble. She tumbled to the other side, making sure to keep standing because she was holding Tiger. For some reason she knew exactly what clan she wanted to leave him too, even though she was close to no one in it. She kept running, trying to find a kind Windclan cat and get away from whoever was still chasing her

Tiger squirmed. Mom was holding me way too tight. She told me she was bringing me to a safe place but she wouldn't say anything any further. He knew they were being chased and that was probably why Mom was holding me too tight. "Almost there..." She whispered to me.
Back to top Go down

Run Away, Not On Purpose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: