Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Problem At Hand.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Problem At Hand. Empty
PostSubject: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:23 pm

If you are reading this, you are amazing. Because what I'm about to tell you, is not fake.

Just today, I was cyberbullied. And I am considering suicide.

I was playing an online game. We were roleplaying warriors. Here's how it started.

Player One: Every go to the denz er whateva
Me: Okay. Where r the dens?
Player One: The Cave.
Me: (Didn't see what she said, I was on brb) Where r they?
Player One: Dumb***! I'll repeat it for you, you slow reta**! THE. CAVE.
Me: :(
**LATER**
Player Two: Ur so annoying!
Me: What did I do?
Player Two: B*tch you talk too much! You powerplay like a six year old ya thats wut u r.
Player Three: Ya b*tch
Me: W-what are you talking about? I ask questions to fidn out what we r doing, isn't that okay?
Player 2 & 3: Nah B*tch. Go to hell and kill ur stupid a** self like a good little b*tch
Me: ??? What? Why? Stop! You're hurting my feelings!
Player Four: Ha, like we care! Go jump into a toxic lake or whatever that u say is in dere
Me: Please stop!
Player Five: *ss hole muther f*cker! Such a b*itchy slut!
Me: (Talking to Bestie) Can you plz help me?
Bestie: Nah b*tch they right you annoy ppl too much u stupid. U never use correct grammer either. Why should we like you, a**hole?
Me: Logs off and cries

I don't want anyone else to get bullied.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:37 pm

I'm so sorry that happened. SO. sorry. They have no right to do that to you you are as important as they are and way better than them. you handled it better than most, you weren't mean back and that's shows true courage. Nothing they said was true, I barely know you and I already can tell your a good person. You know what was right don't let some jerks get into your head. You are much better than them, none of us are perfect and they should know that.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Thank you so much, Faith. I barely know you either, and what you just said was right. Thank you. I deleted all of them from my friends and I quit the site, but later, after all that, I went on a different site and it came close to that happening again. I told my parents and we are trying to figure a way to solve the issue. All I can say is I'm glad there is good people out there like you to make me feel better about the situation. Though if this continues I might grab the knife or the pills..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Just stay strong, Cat

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Just ignore Internet bullies. It gets way worse. Either that or dish better insults. No one on the Internet knows what you look like, so you are on equal grounds. You can turn it around on them pretty quickly.

It's nothing to kill yourself over.

Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Jays right, these people don't know you They have no right to say that. They're probably just jealous or took some anger out on you. Jerks are jerks, don't let em get to You. As I said before: STAY STRONG

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:07 pm

A family friend just around a year now tried to commit suicide. She survived and says if she could go back in time to stop her younger self, she would. Nothing is worth killing yourself over. Don't listen to people who are negative like that. Try not to even be around people like that. Seriously. Don't even think about grabbing a knife and pills too. That's silly, and you shouldn't let their poor and rude words take away your life. That'd be letting them get a hold of you. Pfft you are stronger than that.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:40 pm

I've had the feeling of wanting to suicide before, honestly. It wasn't because of cyberbullying, but rather actual bullying [both, actually...]. Nonetheless, it's just words - they don't know you in real life. If these people keep coming up to you, I'd recommend you either stop coming to the site/game you were RPing on or completely ignore them in general. Words can hurt, but grabbing a knife, pills, bleach, etc. hurts more. So don't let it get to you~

//sorry I'm not the most sympathetic person possible, but I understand your situation. >v<;;

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Thank you guys. Its really sweet of you to even say something. I feel bad that a few of you were bullied. I'm not only cyberbullied but I'm getting a little abused at home. Things aren't going to the best for me. I've decided I won't commit suicide thanks to family, friends, and you guys. Its nice to know people care and can relate to my situation..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Problem At Hand.   The Problem At Hand. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Problem At Hand.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-